• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scarlett Johansson tickle on the set of Black Widow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thanks for the post. I did not see it the first time. Very much appreciated.

These "repost police" crack me up. They are soooo self-important. As far as I can tell, most of them don't bring much or anything to the table, but are quick to bash someone who does.

I mean... using the search engine isn't that hard. That way, we don't have multiple of the same threads made within the week, or have a thread made of a confirmation that were months to even years ago.

The search engine here on the tmf is a crapshoot actually. Many times the results don't match the search, the results are disorganized, or you just won't find what you're looking for

As far as I can tell, most of them don't bring much or anything to the table, but are quick to bash someone who does.

Clearly you don't see any of my posts, I contribute quite a lot, continuously. I was being nice but if you want me to be otherwise, no issues here, I mean I can just as easily say what is this thread "bringing to the table" when there's two very recent threads on it already...

I mean... using the search engine isn't that hard. That way, we don't have multiple of the same threads made within the week, or have a thread made of a confirmation that were months to even years ago.

To be fair they didn't even have to use the search for this one, it was literally the top post in the sub forum two down from here. Searching for either of those celebs would have come up as the top post at the time too, they still do

The search engine here on the tmf is a crapshoot actually. Many times the results don't match the search, the results are disorganized, or you just won't find what you're looking for

Sadly, that has also been my experience.

How was that NOT relaxed? If I wasn't being relaxed you'd know about it.

I’m mostly a long time lurker but post good stuff when I decide to post. You are completely annoying dude. I see you in nearly every thread, always starting some shit. Always long posts, always arguing, always trying to act like the law in matters. Take a break from posting for a while. Take a vacation

Well shit Venom, it's like you've inadvertantly started a civil war on here. All because you wanted to try and minimize the amount of unnecessary reposts. How very odd.

About the search engine, I normally write down a name and scroll down the pages seeing if it's a thread on some of the Mainstream sections. That's easier than looking for all the thread names ...

Maybe looking for the section that's wanted should be better. Just a tip, that works for me ...

Clearly, I don't give a crap about your 1,000 posts.

The dude just joined, he's making his second post, trying to share (prob not aware of the search engine yet), and you feel the need to piss in his cornflakes. That is mean.

If we had as many contributors on here as we have critics, this would be an even more fantastic forum.

Well shit Venom, it's like you've inadvertantly started a civil war on here. All because you wanted to try and minimize the amount of unnecessary reposts. How very odd.

Imagine that eh? I originally typed Fella instead of Bud but I thought bud sounded more friendly as that’s what me and my brother (and our friends) say. Silly me

It seems like people are just commenting just to try and start an argument. I think they call that hypocrisy in some circles? or is it irony? Or is it both? Certainly one or the other

Be careful what you say though Leather, you’ll probably get jumped on for literally nothing too

Imagine that eh? I originally typed Fella instead of Bud but I thought bud sounded more friendly as that’s what me and my brother (and our friends) say. Silly me

It seems like people are just commenting just to try and start an argument. I think they call that hypocrisy in some circles? or is it irony? Or is it both? Certainly one or the other

Be careful what you say though Leather, you’ll probably get jumped on for literally nothing too

Haha. Yeah, I don't get why people though your use of the word 'bud' was aggressive or condescending. Some people would use it that way, but it's also a friendly term too. You would think by now people would know that it's very difficult to convey tone on the internet and not always assume ill-intent from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back