• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After fight, I got tied

Max19

after_fight__i_got_tied_by_mongo1232_def5yki-pre.jpg

While I was playing on my cell phone on my bed, my older sister stormed into my room with handcuffs on. I knew she wanted to tie me up again. So I jumped up from my bed to defend myself, as it turned out, I was unsuccessful. She did a judo trick where she threw me on my bed. When I was lying on my stomach on the bed, my sister immediately jumped onto my back. I tried to get out of my helpless position. I tried to throw her down, but my sister stayed on my back. While my sister was sitting on my back I tried to throw her down. After a few seconds my hands were already tied, I hadn't seen this coming. Then my sister cuffed my feet. She then said to me: "I will probably always stay stronger than you." This sentence made me very angry, so I tried with all my might to escape. My sister saw this and wanted to prevent it. So she sat down in front of my feet and began to tickle them. I started laughing out loud right away because my feet are extremely ticklish. I also wiggled a lot to escape her long, red-painted nails. But I couldn't escape her fingers. She tickled me for 2 hours until she was tired and unleashed me. After that, I felt very weak and helpless. I had tried everything not to be tied up, but still it was no problem for her to tie me up.

Are all these just pictures of your feet and self bondage with a made up story attached or are we going to see evidence of this "sister" at some point?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back