• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Managed to get my old slim line ps2 running again! Retro gaming is so good!

tickle_prince

Verified
So I was at my dad's a few weekends ago, and I have stored quite a bit of my stuff in his shed and loft till I can get some space of my own. Anyway I made a start in the shed and I noticed in a box my old ps2 and 2 full box worths of ps2 games that I collected during my university days!

I cleaned it off and examed it and tbh it looked in good nick, but it had be stored in the shed for like over 10 years I was wondering.. would it work still? Secretly I was hoping it would as I looked thru the boxes of games I had for it. So many classics like: mortal kombat, FFXII, worms, theme Park world (and that was just a few of them).

Any how I got it back to the house share I live in, cleaned it up and double checked it for any damage. I had to order a item which plugs in the back of it. A ps2 to HDM convertor but it was only £9! Cheap if this would unlock the door to retro ps2 gaming.

Moment of truth..I turned it on..and to my amazement it bloody worked! So I have spent the last couple of weeks enjoying some of the classics in ps2 gaming. Hopefully I can add to my collection in the future!

So my question to any tmf gamers out there! What your favourite ps2 games, that defire time even still today? Let me know!

My all time favorite has to be Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.

I hadn’t played a new Castlevania game since the SNES days and missed out on a lot. I saw a demo for this on a giveaway my best friend had and eventually bought a copy for myself.

My all time favorite has to be Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.

I hadn’t played a new Castlevania game since the SNES days and missed out on a lot. I saw a demo for this on a giveaway my best friend had and eventually bought a copy for myself.

I really wish they'd remake Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse. I'd also love it if we could have a kickass female Belmont for the year 1666 A.D. (maybe Simon Belmont's mother perhaps)?

I think they actually sell specific consoles that HAVE ALL SORTS of retro games which you can hook up to your TV and play all the games you loved from your childhood!

Not sure where you can find them though. I'm guessing a basic google search would reveal that.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back