• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #398: SIAN LOVES MONICA'S BIG TICKLISH SOLES! (F/F FEET)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Sian has form for really enjoying big ticklish soles, as she used to relish tickling her friend Lisa's large feet, and so she was very happy when she got to test out new model Monica's (age 40) size 9.5 feet in the stocks.

Just like Lisa, Monica has very soft large and sensitive feet, that slot very well into the stocks, and once toe tied are left completely at Sian's mercy, and there was not a lot of that going around here. Sian expertly tickles Monica's soles getting a huge amount of laughter from the bound woman to match her large feet. Monica howls every time Sian skitters her fingers over her bare feet or plays between her toes, and it is a really satisfying sight to behold as Sian moves from fingers, to oil and nails, to the brush, all of which get wonderfully ticklish reactions from a helpless Monica, as the tall woman laughs herself silly with a loud cackle at Sian's relentless foot tickling.

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #398!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1monicabigfeet.png
    Pic1monicabigfeet.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 178
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 272
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 239
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 178
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 155
Always happy to see your new clips! If you don't mind me asking, for potential customs are you interested in any storyline style customs?

Hola TMFers!

GTK

Hola, GTK amigas!

Don't know who's writing your descriptions, but I have to tell you that they're doing a wonderful job! Hope you all are making magnificent $$$.

Just a friendly comment from another longtime producer. :twohugs:

knismo

Always happy to see your new clips! If you don't mind me asking, for potential customs are you interested in any storyline style customs?

Hi Kevin, thanks! Yes, up to a certain degree of complexity, feel free to email us to discuss.

Hola, GTK amigas!

Don't know who's writing your descriptions, but I have to tell you that they're doing a wonderful job! Hope you all are making magnificent $$$.

Just a friendly comment from another longtime producer. :twohugs:

knismo

Knismo, many thanks! Charlie (me) runs most of the admin and writes the descriptions, tries to avoid them being repetitive - not easy after nearly 400 clips, no doubt you can relate! :)

All the very best to you from GTK.

Knismo, many thanks! Charlie (me) runs most of the admin and writes the descriptions, tries to avoid them being repetitive - not easy after nearly 400 clips, no doubt you can relate! :)

All the very best to you from GTK.

I can dig it. :thumbsup:

knismo

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back