• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth montgomery babinski test

chew2uk

TMF Novice
In the movie Dark Victory, Elizabeth Montgomery (from Bewitched) undergoes a babinski test. Her reaction is nothing special. This is more for the completist:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLlSp8dR8Yw&t=6905s

Happens around 24:30
Also lots of nylon and barefoot scenes inthe movie

I was hoping she maybe would yank foot away and say that tickles or I'm ticklish but the reaction does indicate it did tickle and she is ticklish. When I use to watch her on Bewitch as a kid I use to hope that she'd get tickled but it never happened. Maybe I'm wrong was she tickled on the show ?

In a way yes. Cousin Serena (also played by Elizabeth Montgomery) was tickled. Though it looked quite fake.

Could someone find the clip of Serena (played by Elizabeth Montgomery) being tickled in Beewitch.

There is actually a episode of where Bewitched where Samantha has a spell put on her and feels a tickle overtime the wind blows. season 5 episode 12

Could someone find the clip of Serena (played by Elizabeth Montgomery) being tickled in Beewitch.

The episode is called "The Corsican Cousins TV" and the scene starts around the 7:27 mark. If someone can create a clip it would be a welcome new addition to the TMF. The Dark Victory clip above is AWESOME…I had never seen or heard of this! Thanks so much for sharing, chew2uk!

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back