• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M tickling

I've always heard the female of the species is usually deadlier (which is probably just your typical misogynist's line) :rolleyes:
but I'd think it has more to do with individual skill regardless.
Who has good hand/eye coordination, pays attention to reactions, cares about "the other," has a more sensual, nimble, wicked touch?
I.e. I have no idea so I probably shouldn't be wasting your time by replying here. :p

The F/M lover inside me says women are better lers in M tickling. I do have a reason why that is. lol

Because men are naturally physically stronger than women, the ladies are likely to get more excited whenever they are given the opportunity to tickle a man since they can have a way to overpower them. Therefore they're more likely gonna get sadistic and use whatever tickling skill they have to their fullest. ;) Of course experience is everything but yeah. Most women I know who have tickled men say its more exciting than a turn-on so there you go. lol Then again there's probably some physically weaker guys who would have that same mentality when tickling stronger guys. haha

The F/M lover inside me says women are better lers in M tickling. I do have a reason why that is. lol

Because men are naturally physically stronger than women, the ladies are likely to get more excited whenever they are given the opportunity to tickle a man since they can have a way to overpower them. Therefore they're more likely gonna get sadistic and use whatever tickling skill they have to their fullest. ;) Of course experience is everything but yeah. Most women I know who have tickled men say its more exciting than a turn-on so there you go. lol Then again there's probably some physically weaker guys who would have that same mentality when tickling stronger guys. haha
Makes sense to me.

I think Women are better Lers cause it gives them an edge over guys. Plus I feel that it makes the person even more helpless. Though I do think it can be more playful and stuff when a guy is the ler, if that makes any sense.

I've always heard the female of the species is usually deadlier (which is probably just your typical misogynist's line) :rolleyes:
but I'd think it has more to do with individual skill regardless.
Who has good hand/eye coordination, pays attention to reactions, cares about "the other," has a more sensual, nimble, wicked touch?
I.e. I have no idea so I probably shouldn't be wasting your time by replying here. :p

"In my opinion women are better at a certain thing, therefore I'm a misogynist" right.

When it comes to M tickling, who do you think make better Lers, guys or girls?

I’ve been tickled by both. Disclosure: I’m sexually attracted to women, and not to men.

I can’t directly compare since the men that tickled me are all fetishists. So they were driven sexually to keep going, past my breaking point. Only one woman was a fetishist, and she was super mean and persistent, and she broke me, sadistically. You know who you are.

From my two groups of ticklers, women tickled with sharper nails, which always gets me much harder, especially on my feet. The session ends sooner because they feel bad about the foot tickling, usually. The restriction of the bondage and the feeling of being held down during the sessions with women are just as strong as with men. But men — overall — don’t stop even when I struggle and beg. They just keep going and going and going. A lot of women stop if I promise to do something else for them.

So, men have been more brutal ticklers to me.

Unless you get a really mean lady with a tickling fetish.

Then you’re fucked.

It's not very easy to spot sarcasm online. I just see people throwing around the word misogyny a lot without knowing what it means.

That's a good point, I'm sure I've used it seriously elsewhere, half-jokingly here. Some might even mean it as a compliment, that women are deadlier.... :p
As Lers, again, I have no idea & no desire to find out.

I’ve been tickled by both. Disclosure: I’m sexually attracted to women, and not to men.

I can’t directly compare since the men that tickled me are all fetishists. So they were driven sexually to keep going, past my breaking point. Only one woman was a fetishist, and she was super mean and persistent, and she broke me, sadistically. You know who you are.

From my two groups of ticklers, women tickled with sharper nails, which always gets me much harder, especially on my feet. The session ends sooner because they feel bad about the foot tickling, usually. The restriction of the bondage and the feeling of being held down during the sessions with women are just as strong as with men. But men — overall — don’t stop even when I struggle and beg. They just keep going and going and going. A lot of women stop if I promise to do something else for them.

So, men have been more brutal ticklers to me.

Unless you get a really mean lady with a tickling fetish.

Then you’re fucked.

Yikes :shock: Nobody should "keep going and going and going" without at least checking to see if you're really alright!
Real torture, one way to kill the fun.... :disgust: A few seconds beyond, sure, but to go much further, no.

it sounds like you need a Safeword --- and to meet people who respect it, otherwise that's just Hell.

Unless you reeeeeally (think you) don't want one (and may live to regret it)
-- and there should really always be one for emergencies..... :ermm:

A "better" Ler is also one who's considerate, keeping it "safe, sane & consensual."
Who comes to an *informed agreement with you & respects your wishes when you're vulnerable.

Last edited:
That's a good point, I'm sure I've used it seriously elsewhere, half-jokingly here. Some might even mean it as a compliment, that women are deadlier.... :p
As Lers, again, I have no idea & no desire to find out.

Yikes :shock: Nobody should "keep going and going and going" without at least checking to see if you're really alright!
Real torture, one way to kill the fun.... :disgust: A few seconds beyond, sure, but to go much further, no.

it sounds like you need a Safeword --- and to meet people who respect it, otherwise that's just Hell.

Unless you reeeeeally (think you) don't want one (and may live to regret it)
-- and there should really always be one for emergencies..... :ermm:

A "better" Ler is also one who's considerate, keeping it "safe, sane & consensual."
Who comes to an *informed agreement with you & respects your wishes when you're vulnerable.

A keen observation!

I start with safewords for a first and second sessions to make sure the Tickler can be trusted with keeping things non-painful and non-dangerous. After the first few sessions, I have yielded control to my Ticklers. This may not be everyone’s cup of tea but receiving really intense tickling is how I roll (I trust them to stop if my health were in danger).

A keen observation!

I start with safewords for a first and second sessions to make sure the Tickler can be trusted with keeping things non-painful and non-dangerous. After the first few sessions, I have yielded control to my Ticklers. This may not be everyone’s cup of tea but receiving really intense tickling is how I roll (I trust them to stop if my health were in danger).

I definitely agree. I feel a lot of stories don't show safe word or a type of consent. Sometimes, it does get me going since it is fiction but at the same time, I still feel like it's more realistic when it's an actual loving relationship where both parties are having fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back