• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes for a good tickle fight/wrestling clip?

Justin Sane

TMF Poster
So upon reviewing my collection of tickling media, it’s apparent to me that I am strongly favored towards f/f tickle fight/wrestling matches. But after 20 years of this interest I’ve found that my taste get really refined. Maybe I’m just too hard to please. But like the topic of this discussion, I’m wondering what everybody thinks about what makes for a good tickle wrestling clip.

To break it down first it’s easy to point out that there are two categories when it come to tickle wrestling: Real and Scripted. Scripted it was great to watch as long as at least one of the participants actually knows how to wrestle. When you watch 10 minutes of two girls just wrapping around each other and pulling off cheap tickles with no real clue what to do, it gets kind of boring. Much better when you have a dominant ler and a helpless/victim lee. I think the best example of this is ShineLouise’s Juliet vs kara. The ler is it physically intimidating but still beautiful skilled grappler, and the lady looks like she could be your kids kindergarten teacher. The ler methodically grapples and toys with her and exploits numerous tickle spots to great reaction for over 20 minutes. Things constantly change and it never gets boring. Lots of teasing and trash talking too.

And then there is scripted. Whether the company is trying to re-create an actual professional wrestling match, or it’s just an obvious fake match in someone’s bedroom, this one is much more of a gamble. DT Wrestling made some pretty good stuff back in the Day, and the tickling scenes were actually pretty decent. Problem is, the girls could not wrestle. The most “wrestling” you would see is a cheap arm drag takedown. NEFW puts out some great wrestling matches, but when they involve tickling it’s minimal. Honestly they would probably be one of the best if the tickling scenes lasted more than 20 seconds.

The problem that both of these often face, is that most of the time, the tickling is fake. And when it’s easy to spot, it kind of ruins the video. If you want to watch a great scripted match I recommend HTM’s Nicole vs Helena.

Well that’s already way too much out of me. I’m happy to hear anyone thoughts, and any recommendations of what they think would be a quality tickle wrestling video.

There was two clips from ultimate surrender when the losers say something cheeky too the winners at the end and run back and tickle rape them for it not sure where the clip is now but unfortunately

So upon reviewing my collection of tickling media, it’s apparent to me that I am strongly favored towards f/f tickle fight/wrestling matches. But after 20 years of this interest I’ve found that my taste get really refined. Maybe I’m just too hard to please. But like the topic of this discussion, I’m wondering what everybody thinks about what makes for a good tickle wrestling clip.

To break it down first it’s easy to point out that there are two categories when it come to tickle wrestling: Real and Scripted. Scripted it was great to watch as long as at least one of the participants actually knows how to wrestle. When you watch 10 minutes of two girls just wrapping around each other and pulling off cheap tickles with no real clue what to do, it gets kind of boring. Much better when you have a dominant ler and a helpless/victim lee. I think the best example of this is ShineLouise’s Juliet vs kara. The ler is it physically intimidating but still beautiful skilled grappler, and the lady looks like she could be your kids kindergarten teacher. The ler methodically grapples and toys with her and exploits numerous tickle spots to great reaction for over 20 minutes. Things constantly change and it never gets boring. Lots of teasing and trash talking too.

And then there is scripted. Whether the company is trying to re-create an actual professional wrestling match, or it’s just an obvious fake match in someone’s bedroom, this one is much more of a gamble. DT Wrestling made some pretty good stuff back in the Day, and the tickling scenes were actually pretty decent. Problem is, the girls could not wrestle. The most “wrestling” you would see is a cheap arm drag takedown. NEFW puts out some great wrestling matches, but when they involve tickling it’s minimal. Honestly they would probably be one of the best if the tickling scenes lasted more than 20 seconds.

The problem that both of these often face, is that most of the time, the tickling is fake. And when it’s easy to spot, it kind of ruins the video. If you want to watch a great scripted match I recommend HTM’s Nicole vs Helena.

Well that’s already way too much out of me. I’m happy to hear anyone thoughts, and any recommendations of what they think would be a quality tickle wrestling video.

Please keep in mind that NEFW is NOT a pure fetish site. They are a WRESTLING site. Meaning, their focus is wrestling. The fact that they had tickling matches shows their willingness to be diverse. It is NOT their skillset. I am saying this because most (almost all) of their tickle clips were scripted and PAID for by ME. The scripts are purposely written so that the main part of the match is wrestling. The tickling was thrown in to make it a different kind of submission. You will not find any reputable wrestling company have a full on tickling clip like you see on the TICKLING sites. The women that perform in NEFW are actually trying to become pro wrestlers in WWE/AEW, so fetish wrestling is not exactly a high priority for them as they try to get noticed. That is why the tickling is minimal. It is to help them be willing to do something like that, without looking overly "fetishy".

Now, NEFW is moving away from fetish related content and focusing on wrestling only. They might do barefoot matches, but they will not do "fetish" related content anymore. Also, most of the tickling is not fake. Just trust me on that.

The issue is, the ones that are trained wrestlers are probably going to make it to WWE and AEW one day, so they are not going to participate in tickling clips too often. The lesser trained, but fetish oriented ones, will do it but you lose that "wrestling" feel for it. As someone who has participated in, scripted, and been around these tapings, it is very difficult to pull off a "believable" tickling wrestling match. These wrestlers are not fetish models so a lot of leeway has to be given to them. There are some wrestlers that are not on the pro-circuit but are wrestling trained. Jennifer Thomas being one of them. She loves tickling wrestling (I introduced her to it) and got a chance to tickle her myself. If anyone says she is faking, then it only proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hey thanks for chiming in. Of course I understand much of what you said about NEFW. They make Great wrestling matches. And yes some of their talent has gone on to do pro stuff. Although doing fetish wrestling has not always entirely hindered a person. WWE’s Paige has a match or two where she gets tickled back when she was doing Internet wrestling. Of course it’s very mild tickling.

Jennifer Thomas is one in 1 million. She has done some great fetish wrestling work and actually has the physique and skill of a pro. Same can be said with Mutiny. Ashley Wildcat, Allie Parker, There’s a lot of independent online wrestlers that have participated in some pretty good stuff. But of course all of those the matches are always facing the same issue. Either the wrestling is good and the tickling is minimal, or it’s the complete opposite. Or, in the case of one group which I wont name, The match could be pretty good except they have to have these annoying announcers talking over everything so all you hear is them talking for you barely even hear the girls laughing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back