• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How does being wealthy affect your fetish?

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
I’m wondering how being wealthy or at least having a significant amount of money at your disposal affects your fetish. I know there have to be some well off people on this forum, so let me know your thoughts

Here’s a pic of wifey’s feet
F39637EC-A715-4C7E-AE68-E8B403359C73.jpeg

Maybe not a good idea..... Perhaps what WOULD you do?

I'm definitely not one of them, :p and that's even TMI, but I will comment it's probably not a good idea to broadcast that info, :ermm: though everyone's idea of "wealthy" may be different.

Someone in really dire straits will see someone who's just stable with a little extra cash as "well off."

I'd think no one would want to be viewed from that perspective; there may be a subconscious influence, who needs that, or someone could become a Target...

Especially online, even if we're somewhat "anonymous."

Never understood people who announce they're supposedly wealthy in personal ads or whatever (and then complain about gold diggers!!). :rolleyes: ...Really?

That's just asking for a mugging, one way or another. :/ Unless they seek someone who is in the same bracket, I don't get it.

Maybe it's better to just generally ask, "IF YOU WON MEGA MILLIONS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" :p

Last edited:
Go set up a proper studio somewhere with enough time to actually use it.

If I were it would be easier to fly to different countries to visit other guys who share the kink. I've found it really challenging finding guys in my province, never mind within reasonable driving distance. If I was loaded and had the free time it wouldn't be as big of an issue though.

"Wealth" is relative, depending on the yardstick used. On one level, there's wealth on paper vs. liquid assets. If you have six figures' worth of money in an IRA, that's not "live" wealth. It can be withdrawn with penalties before required withdrawals begin when you're older, but it's only wealth in reserve. Then there's debt. You might make six figures annually (which is wealthy in some parts of the U.S., but not others), but if your credit card debt is also six figures, you're not truly well off. Then there's geographical location. A 200K home in Kansas City, Missouri can go for seven figures in New England to the east, San Francisco and LA to the west, and Austin to the South. Being a millionaire in Manhattan, New York, is not a big deal where apartments cost $1 million.

If you find a loving partner willing to share/indulge your fetish(s), you've already hit the jackpot and then by definition "wealthy". Money alone cannot measure wealth.

If I were wealthy I'd certainly be paying for a lot of art commissions. It would be very helpful indeed as my tastes are very specific

Financial Wealth does not have an effect in the traditional sense in my opinion. I am going have and enjoy my fetishes regardless.

As some have already stated, you may have an increased opportunity to indulge by paying for sessions if you choose to gothat route.

Financial Wealth does not have an effect in the traditional sense in my opinion. I am going have and enjoy my fetishes regardless.

As some have already stated, you may have an increased opportunity to indulge by paying for sessions if you choose to go that route.

1.) On a surface level, a person with disposable income or savings could pay for sessions.

2.) On a deeper level, I've found that women who consider a guy successful will be more accommodating of his kinks. While I've seen lots of people disparage 50 Shades of Gray, one thing it got right was that the protagonist introducing vanilla women to S&M was that he was portrayed as some kind of ultra rich, billionaire type. Lots of vanilla women told me that yes, they'd probably try more kinks with a billionaire too.

I have heard people say that they couldn't go to gatherings that they wanted to attend because they couldn't afford to go. Someone who is wealthy would not have that problem.

I mean you'd likely be more inclined to do sessions and attend events.

If you find a loving partner willing to share/indulge your fetish(s), you've already hit the jackpot and then by definition "wealthy". Money alone cannot measure wealth.

I totally agree with this. I don't consider us wealthy, but I would say we're upper middle class. Money helped us buy a house with a basement that we were able to turn into a dungeon to use for shoots, sessions, and play parties. Don't get me wrong it's awesome, but I was just as content when all we had was a four post bed.

:bubbleheart:

1.) On a surface level, a person with disposable income or savings could pay for sessions.

2.) On a deeper level, I've found that women who consider a guy successful will be more accommodating of his kinks. While I've seen lots of people disparage 50 Shades of Gray, one thing it got right was that the protagonist introducing vanilla women to S&M was that he was portrayed as some kind of ultra rich, billionaire type. Lots of vanilla women told me that yes, they'd probably try more kinks with a billionaire too.

Oh, right, as if lots of vanilla men wouldn't.... :rolleyes:

1. "Lots" of men have absolutely no clue who's really vanilla or not, most think I'm the most vanilla creature on the planet.

2. I know quite a few men who I'm sure would also fall into the "Will Do Anything For A Billionaire" category, including hump an ancient Walton.

Only of course the terminology is so much kinder for the lots of men who'd seek said billionaires for well-financed sexual experimentation.

Last edited:
Every woman I've ever tied down and tickled either liked it or didn't. If they didn't, I wouldn't do it again. If they just tolerated it, I'd try harder to get them to get some enjoyment out of it. And if they enjoyed it, they got pretty much anything they wanted! So as far as wealth goes, I'd say I've got a fair amount of wealth in knowledge! ;) :p

Echoing the others! This RIGHT HERE!!!!

I've never been more attracted to a potential play partner because of the money they make, and I don't even ask. I don't know who is rich or who is poor. Do they want to be tickled? Do they want to tickle me? Are they a cool person? Do they think I'm cool? Well, hot damn! Let's go!

I suppose access may be easier as far as traveling is concerned, but there are folks who can travel to the ends of the earth and never find what they are looking for. Whereas right next door... Or down the block....

You just never know.
Sunny

P.S.: This thread makes me feel incredibly blessed, and I am grateful for what I did have and what I found here amongst like-minded tickle folk. Not because of money, but because of a wealth of what I did find here.

I think that wealth may lead to meaningless experiences with people who may not be into tickling. In recent years, we have seen an influx of fake enthusiasts that are here for nothing more than financial gain. If money is no object and you would rather not build a lasting bond with someone, you may encounter more people who are in this for the money; not in it because they love it.

Money makes the world go
Round so a guess so

More customs

More sessions

Need to agree wealth makes it easier

I can't say I know from experience what it's like to be a super wealthy tickle fetishist, although I must also admit that I've managed to indulge in my enjoyment of hiring ticklish professional subs to some extent even as when I was younger and poorer.

I do have a fantasy that I like to play around with in my mind about what I'd do tickle-scene wise if money was not an issue whatsoever. I'd find a fetish sex worker who absolutely hates and cannot stand being tickled and treats it as a hard limit and offer her however much money it would take to get her to make an exception and really make her face her nightmares.

I don't know if this is something is actually go through with in real life. I'm certainly aware of the moral/ethical complications of a situation like that in reality, even if there is an agreement. But surely I'm not the only only one finding this scenario particularly hot, all the more so that the victim would ultimately, albeit reluctantly, accept the deal. Writers, anyone else think it's a good story plot? ;)

Not necessarily wealth, but, I've always thought that if I were a rock star and had all those groupies at my disposal, I wouldn't be the typical. I'd make sure before they came backstage that their feet were nice, then all my interests and activities would be 100% foot related. I'd be known as the rocker who tickles all the girls feet!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back