• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of the Outlaw: La Diabla part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, for those of you that read my Deputy's Peril series and loved it, please welcome the next entry into my MCU style story telling with the return of the character La Diabla. This is an individual story for her and will be 5 parts. It will go deeper into who she is, how she operates as a person. The series will lead into the culmination series like an Avengers movie. I will admit, she is one of my favorite characters that I have ever created in all of my stories that I have written on this forum. I have this "attachment" to her as I find her so fascinating. That's what this series is about. Who is this woman? Well, we will explore that and I really hope you enjoy how she progresses as more and more parts come along. So, I present to you the return of La Diabla!!

THE RETURN OF THE OUTLAW: LA DIABLA Part 1

TIME: Immediately after Deputy's Peril

La Diabla finally made it to her hideout in a nearby mountain range. She just finished seeing her friend Deputy Darby Reeves and had an emotional goodbye. She didn’t want to admit it, but she started to develop stronger emotional feelings for Darby. She still found it hard to believe that just mere months ago, she wanted to kill Darby for capturing her, but now she wanted to grow closer to her. La Diabla thought about how she teamed up with the Deputy and brought down a woman who ran an illegal brothel, Madam Olivia. It was one of La Diabla’s greatest victories. She found a great deal of satisfaction in bringing her down.

La Diabla had been drugged, and tortured by Madam Olivia and her girls Francine and Polly. She remembered how she was tied down, stripped naked and tickle tortured. She was forced to have an orgasm and agreed to an outrageous deal. The thought of how she got her revenge made her smile again. She had defeated Madam Olivia physically, tied her down to her own bed and tickled tortured her. She thought about how she tortured her so much and caused such mental anguish, she even got Madam Olivia to urinate on herself. She then left the place and allowed Darby to arrest her. Once again, a woman who crossed La Diabla paid a price from her revenge.

One particular girl of Madam Olivia, Francine, had La Diabla’s attention. La Diabla wanted to have sex with Francine, but instead of that happening, she was drugged and tortured. Francine was actually the one to force her to have an orgasm by using her prized feather on her naked pussy. La Diabla was delighted about her revenge on Francine. She captured the sexy girl, hogtied her and tickled her out of her mind. She gagged Francine so she couldn’t scream or even beg and she even used her own barefoot to tease and torment Francine. Now, Francine was going to be her sex slave. She was going to go back to Mexico to meet up with El Guapo’s gang and Francine was going to be her own personal sex toy. She was really going to enjoy that.

La Diabla got off of her black horse and walked towards the entrance of the cave. When she walked inside, she smiled as she saw Francine’s tied up form on the bed. She was still in her clothing from the Mission, the torn open shirt and the soles of the boots being cut off. She even still had the sock gags in her mouth. A surge of pride ripped through her body as this was a very sweet conquest. She then walked over to the bed and looked at Francine in the eyes. La Diabla could tell Francine had been crying, which only delighted her more. “Awwww…. Are you sad Francine?” she mocked.

Francine looked through her tear soaked eyes and saw that sadistic grin on La Diabla’s face. She felt so defeated. She nodded her head yes and started to cry again. She just wanted to go home. Francine never wanted to see La Diabla ever again.

“Awww…well, GET USED TO IT because you are going to be sad for a very, very long time. Hehehehe” La Diabla giggled. She was going to torment Francine’s mind for as long as she wanted. She then reached forward and untied the sock gag that was wrapped around Francine’s head. She pulled away the gag and now she reached inside Francine’s mouth to pull out the other sock. Using the tip of her index finger and thumb, she pulled the saliva soaked sock out and held it up. That sock had been inside Francine’s mouth for hours! She crinkled her nose then dropped it onto the cave floor. “Better?”

Francine started to breathe heavy and she felt relief as her gag was finally removed. She started to smack her lips and swallowed a lot to get the inside of her mouth moisturized again. She even moved her jaw around just to feel the freedom again. “t-thank…you….” She murmured. She then saw La Diabla get up and walk over and grab a jug. She saw the villainess walk back and it was indeed a water jug.

“Drink up. Your nightmare has just begun. I don’t need you to dehydrate before I have my way with you…” La Diabla told her. She then put the jug to Francine’s parched lips and started to pour water into her victim’s mouth. She enjoyed watching and listening to Francine guzzle the water. The poor woman was definitely thirsty!

Francine felt and tasted the water being poured in and for a moment, she felt like she was in heaven. The water was quite refreshing and she wanted to keep going. Her body really needed this refreshment and she started to whine when the jug was now pulled away. “more….more….please…more….” she begged.

“That’s enough for now. I don’t want you peeing all over my horse..hehe” La Diabla laughed. “So, ready for your new life Francine?”

Tears started to form in Francine’s eyes once again as she heard La Diabla remind her of her fate. “Come on *sob* I don’t want to be here anymore..Please *sob* let me *sob* go…I am *sob* sorry for everything!” Francine pleaded as the tears now flowed freely. Fear gripped her mind and body as she knew there was no turning back. She then winced in pain when she felt La Diabla slap her cheek very hard.

“No you stupid bitch! You are all….MINE!!! I will never forgive you. You will not do what you did to me and then get off easy. Oh no, you are my sex bitch for the rest of your days. In fact you should be HAPPY!!! Think about it, you will get to have many orgasms, and you will give me a lot of orgasms. Your body will feel pleasure frequently! I really want to end your life, but this is so much better right? You get to live!” La Diabla told her with glee in her voice.

“I *sob* don’t want to die! I-I-I just *sob* want to be free! I am so sorry!” Francine whined.

“Too bad slave….Now, it is time for us to go to Mexico. Can’t hang around here too long. Before I put the gag back in your mouth, I have to do one thing…” La Diabla then pointed to the sock on the cave floor and when Francine’s eyes look downward towards the floor, La Diabla started to stomp and mash the sock into the cave floor with her boot. After grinding the sock into the floor, she then picked it up and grabbed Francine by her hair. She laughed to herself when she saw Francine seal her mouth shut as she knew where that dirty sock was headed. La Diabla simply shook her head and pinched Francine’s nose, which forced her to open her mouth. Once the mouth opened, La Diabla shoved that sock deep into Francine’s mouth.

Francine started to gag as she felt the sock in her mouth again. This time she tasted dirt and her eyes started to water. She then felt the other sock being wrapped around her head and now she was once again silenced. She then let out a muffled shriek as she felt La Diabla’s fingers stroking up and down her exposed soles.

La Diabla smiled as she did a quick tickle of Francine’s helpless soles. She thought about all the fun she was going to have with this woman once they get back to Mexico and live at El Guapo’s residence. She stopped the tickling and then looked at her helpless victim. It was time to go, so she cleaned up the rest of her hideaway, got her belongings and then went outside the cave to strap everything to her horse. She made sure the pouch of gold she stole from Hellfire gang was secured and now it was time to pick up her sex slave. She was happy Francine was very lightweight, so carrying her would not be a problem. She went back inside the cave and then lifted Francine off the bed and carried her out of the cave, down to her horse and strapped Francine onto the back of the horse on her belly. La Diabla then mounted her horse and started to ride away. Soon she was going to be back in Mexico with El Guapo and the gang. She thought about Darby one more time and she was definitely going to miss her. She then started to ride faster, excited to whatever her next adventure would be!

ONE YEAR LATER

La Diabla woke up from her deep slumber and stretched her body. She was on her back and felt the wonderful sensation a body feels when stretching. She gave a deep yawn and looked around. She was in her bed, a queen size bed with brown blankets and white pillows. She looked at her dresser with a large mirror, the paintings of horses on her walls. She saw her cowboy hat hanging off a hook on the wall and it brought her pride. La Diabla had a great night’s rest and slowly got out of bed. She was in her black pajamas and wore her black socks. She walked over to her mirror and stared into it. She saw her face and started to touch her long hair which needed to be brushed. She then poured water into a bowl and then cleaned herself up. She was still a woman and needed to take care of her skin and body. She wasn’t like El Guapo’s men who seem to have never heard of hygiene. After cleaning her face and brushing her teeth, she then sat down in a chair that in the room and she rang a bell. Today was an important day for her and she had to get ready for some personal business she had to attend to.

A small door opened from the wall and in walked an almost naked Francine. Dressed in a single oversized men’s shirt, Francine walked over to her new mistress with her head bowed. She was barefoot and wore nothing under the shirt. Her face had no expression as it has been a full year since she was made as La Diabla’s sex slave. Her duties besides providing carnal pleasure for the outlaw was a handmaiden. Francine walked over to the dresser, grabbed a hairbrush, then watched as La Diabla sat down on the edge of her bed. She got on the bed and sat behind La Diabla. She then started to brush the long black hair. She could hear the brush running through the thick hair, brushing out any knots within it. Francine could hear soft moans of satisfaction coming from La Diabla.

La Diabla loved having her hair brushed. She loved her hair period. The long black hair grew down to the small of her back and it took her years to get it this long. She would brush it whenever she got the chance but having someone else do it was so wonderful. She could feel the brush making its way through the hair and she felt at peace. La Diabla let herself enjoy the moment as her slave was doing such a great job. The brushing felt so good, but there was starting to be a side effect. She started to get aroused.

Francine continued the brushing and listening to the moans, she knew she was doing a good job for her new Mistress. As she did brush stroke by brush stroke, she heard the moans. From experience she knew what was going to happen after the brushing was done. Chances were, La Diabla was going to pounce on her and have her way with her. It was a pattern she was getting used to. The last year wasn’t too horrible, but she wished she was free. During her stay, she did meet El Guapo and many of his gang members. Even though she belonged to La Diabla, she would be used to service other members of the gang. La Diabla set a strict rule however, where the other men would use her for blowjobs only. They were not to have intercourse with her as her pussy belonged to La Diabla. It was much like her life in Madam Olivia’s place, but she did not have the freedom to move about as she pleased. There were some pleasant moments as she did get to satisfy La Diabla a few times. That same pussy she feather teased at Madam Olivia’s was now readily available for her to taste and pleasure. Her job was to make sure La Diabla felt sexual satisfaction. She just hoped that if La Diabla was to pounce on her after this hairbrushing, it would be sex and not some other torture she has had to endure for a year.

La Diabla bit her lip and felt her nipples get harder as the brushing of her hair became more slow and soothing. She did have to admit that Francine has been a very good slave to her and it filled her with pride she was able to completely subjugate this woman to her will. El Guapo had a full harem of young women to play with, so having one of her own felt great. La Diabla’s mind started thinking that today in particular was going to be a wonderful day, so she might as well have fun. She stood up and then turned around to face Francine. She looked at Francine’s eyes and saw the fear. It was playtime now. “Strip…” she simply commanded.

The moment of truth was here. Francine didn’t hesitate because she knew she had no choice. Stuck in a foreign country, she couldn’t run away. She removed the large shirt from her body, the only item on her and now she was naked. Her hands reflexively covered her chest, but she saw the disapproving look on La Diabla’s face. She slowly moved her hands down and now her bare breasts were shown. The smaller breasts still had the soft rounded shape, her small brown nipples were on display and from memories of earlier “affections”, she knew her breasts were going to be targeted. Francine’s breath started to shorten when she saw La Diabla approaching her. She really hoped this would be just sex today.

La Diabla approached Francine and she saw her slave lower her head. Francine was still sitting on the edge of the bed and now she was right in front of her. Using her right hand, she lifted Francine’s head up to look into her eyes. She could see the fear in her victim’s eyes and it only fueled her own lust. La Diabla really enjoyed Francine as her sex slave. Dominating her always gave her the best orgasms. “Don’t be scared slave..in fact, today is a good day! I am in a real good mood so you should be too! In fact, I think you should be smiling and laughing! I think I have to cheer you up….”

Francine’s eyes popped open! Fear ripped through her body as she knew what was about to happen! “Please Diabla!! Not today! You tickled me a lot yesterday! I don’t want to be tickled today!! Please!!” she begged.

“You act like you got a choice. You are lucky I want to tickle you. You could upset me like you are doing now and I can do some other, more PAINFUL, methods to entertain myself today. So, lay down on your back and make yourself comfortable….” La Diabla commanded.

Francine’s eyes started to water as she heard the command. Sex with La Diabla has been pretty good for the past year, but the tickling was always so horrible. La Diabla was very ruthless in torturing her and there was a time where El Guapo himself told her to stop tickling her because of all the noise she was making. Francine knew she had no choice and laid back down on the bed, placing her arms above her head and she spread her legs. This was the normal position La Diabla wanted to put her in and she prepared herself to be tied down.

La Diabla chuckled to herself as she saw Francine lay down and get herself in position. She was such an obedient slave. La Diabla then laid down on the bed next to Francine on the right side of her body, her head next to hers and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. “Such a good girl! I didn’t even have to tell you how I wanted you. For that, I won’t even tie you down….”

Francine felt some sense of relief that she was not going to be tied down. She could be at least free. But sometimes this was worst because even though her limbs were free, she had to stay still and definitely not fight off La Diabla or it would get worst. There were times where she did try to fight back and La Diabla punished her with not only tickling, but she inflicted actual pain on her body. She almost had her fingers broken by the vindictive outlaw and also was physically abused. There was nothing too gentle about La Diabla with her. She was truly a slave, not a play toy like she was with Madam Olivia. She did like when she did pleasure her so she learned to live with her predicament. The kiss she just received felt nice and La Diabla was a very beautiful woman. She just hated the ruthless tickling.

La Diabla continued to kiss Francine on her cheeks, then her forehead. She was actually in a very good mood as today was a special day for her. After she finished with Francine, she had to go visit someone very special to her. In her mind, she was going to go easy on Francine. “So my sweet little slave, I am feeling really good today. I am going to be nice to you, so if you want me to remain nice, then just enjoy what I am about to do to you…” La Diabla teased. She then started to lightly stroke her fingers down the bicep of Francine and saw the limb tremble. A rush filled her body as she absolutely loved tickling her slave. She watched with anticipation as her fingers slowly continued its cruel tickle path down the bicep than across the armpit. She was rewarded with a ticklish squeal from Francine and it made her smile.

Francine did her very best to keep her arms in place as she felt La Diabla’s fingers invading her delicate armpit. The feeling was agonizing. Sometimes, even the lightest touch could be the worst kind of torture. Her body tensed up as she felt those evil fingers with the nails tracing in the center of the armpit. She desperately wanted to pull her arms down as a natural reflex but she had to keep them there. With each stroke she let out a giggle and squeal. Her eyes were now shut tight and she gritted her teeth. She really hoped this would end soon. Now the fingers were drumming along the armpit surface and her laughter got stronger.

La Diabla couldn’t help but grin as she watched Francine do her very best to not pull down her arms. She loved hearing the cute little giggle shrieks and squeals with each ticklish stroke of her fingers. She didn’t have long nails, but they were long enough to really torment ticklish skin. “Francine is sooooo ticklish isn’t she?” she teased. “I could just tickle these pits of yours alllllllll day! Kitchy kitchy koo!!”

Francine started to shake her body as the tickling of that armpit intensified. She then opened her eyes in shock when she felt La Diabla’s leg drape across her midsection, effectively pinning her down. Her eyes started to water as the tickling was driving her crazy and it took everything she had to not close her arms. Now she was at the point of begging. “pppppllleeeeaaaaassseeee plllleeeeaaaasseeeee hehehehehe nnnnnooo more tickling!! Please Mistress!!” she whined.

La Diabla stopped her finger assault in the armpit and let out a laugh herself. She loved the fact that she was called “mistress”. She now eyed the ribcage and let her right hand rest on the right cage. “You are a good girl so far……” La Diabla cooed into Francine’s ear. She then laid her head next to Francine’s, her left cheek on Francine’s right cheek and started to lightly run her fingers on the right hand across the rib cage, making Francine giggle again. “Now my sweet pet, I think I want to count your ribs again. I want to make sure they are all there….”

Francine’s body shivered in fear as she knew what that meant. Her ribcage was a favorite tickle spot of La Diabla and knew that she was going to endure a cruel tickling. She did enjoy the feeling of the soft skin of La Diabla’s face, but that didn’t matter right now. She looked on in horror as she saw those fingers start to touch her ribs. Her body jerked as the fingers started to probe her ribs and it was just a matter of time before they were tormented. She looked intensely as the tip of the index finger touched the upper rib and a giggle came out.

“That’s one….” La Diabla smiled as her index finger poke and massaged the rib. The sweet giggle she heard from Francine’s lips always delighted her. “That’s two……….that’s three…..” she said as her finger touched and rubbed against each rib bone. She felt Francine’s body jerk and the giggles were coming stronger. La Diabla then found the “groove” between the ribs and rubbed her finger in that groove, eliciting more hysterical laughter from her slave. She then stopped the torment and looked directly into Francine’s eyes. “Hey!!! You are getting too loud! You do realize there are people still sleeping right?”

Francine’s eyes looked terrified as she saw the look on La Diabla’s face. She knew her laughter was getting louder and it was still early in the morning. “I’m sorry Mistresss…I-I’m just s-s-so ticklish. Please don’t punish me anymore…” she whimpered.

“Now, I am going to tickle your some more. But you better not make a sound!! Hold it in. I don’t care if you pass out. Or should I gag you?” La Diabla grinned.

“No gag!” Francine yelped. She hated being gagged because when she was, the tickling was always more ruthless. She then clamped her lips and closed her eyes to brace herself.

La Diabla licked her lips as she saw poor Francine trying her best to obey her. She then looked at the smooth armpits again and poked them lightly. She heard the grunt and then focused on the side of Francine’s neck. She then took her right hand and pressed the right cheek of Francine to the side, forcing the left side of her face into the pillow. Now that neck was fully exposed for her tickling desires. She took her left hand’s fingers and slowly stroked the side of the neck, close by the back of the neck, even tickling some of the fine hairs towards the back of the neck. She felt Francine’s body tremble in ticklish agony as the soft stroking was sure driving her insane. La Diabla then grinned as her fingers slowly started to tickle the ear lobe and she continued to hear some grunting coming from her slave. She was delighted as Francine’s head was trying to move, but she held it down so she could continue to have her fun.

Francine continued to grunt and squirm as she felt those fingers tickling her ear. Until she became a slave, her earlobes we never really played with so them being so ticklish was a surprise to her. She hated this torment because her natural reflexes wanted to protect the lobe, but her mind knew she couldn’t fight. The ticklish electricity ripped through her body and there was nothing she could do. She then felt La Diabla’s nails tickling inside the ear and she really wanted to scream. Her lips strained to keep closed, her eyes were shutting tighter and tighter, this feeling was driving her absolutely crazy. Then she really started to giggle and squirm when she felt something in her ear. Her body had no choice but to react. She felt a tongue!

La Diabla stuck out her tongue and started to trace the tip of her pink tongue along the outside edge of the earlobe and then across the insides. She could feel Francine’s body struggling as she knew this must have been driving her absolutely crazy. Then she started to nibble on the earlobe and got more reaction from Francine. “You like this don’t you?” she whispered into the helpless ear.

“It t-t-t-t-tickles!!!” Francine squealed as she felt the tongue once again licking inside her ear, then had her earlobe nibbled. She could feel the warm breath of La Diabla on her neck and ear and this tickle torture was really getting to her. Her mind started to think she had to not make loud noises, but that tongue was shredding her will. With her head forced to its left side, her right ear had no way of protecting itself. Her eyes started to water as the sensations started to overwhelm her body. Then she felt a shiver rip through her body as she now felt kisses and licks on the side of her neck. In normal circumstances, this would turn her on greatly and she welcomed it. But now, it was being forced on her, but her body still reacted the same. Her nipples got stiff.

“I must say…you sure do taste good this morning my slave…” La Diabla murmured as she continued to kiss the soft neck. This kind of play was starting to really get her turned on as she felt Francine’s body struggling. She then lowered her own head and started to kiss the exposed collarbone. La Diabla had a grin as she heard a slight moan coming from Francine. She then let go off Francine’s head, then used her right hand to hold the cheeks of Francine and she stared into her eyes. “Mmmmm my slave. You are really good right now. I am proud of you… you are also making me very horny! And I can tell you are getting there too…” she smiled as she looked at the now stiff nipples.

Francine started to moan as she realized La Diabla was intending to not only tickle her, but to tease her body now. She knew she was getting quite aroused and hoped La Diabla would stop tickling her and just have sex. She then giggled again as she felt some fingers stroking her stomach. She clamped her lips tight because she knew she had to not laugh, but the tickle feeling on her stomach was starting to grow intense. Her stomach was always very sensitive and she hoped it wasn’t tickled too long there.

“I just love your tummy my slave….” La Diabla whispered in Francine’s ear. She loved how soft the stomach skin was and it felt nice on her fingertips. She chuckled to herself as she saw Francine’s legs started to shake and tried to stay as still as they could. She absolutely loved the control over Francine. She looked down Francine’s body as she tickled the soft tummy lightly and saw those sexy legs squirming and could see the toes scrunching and opening, the feet wiggling wildly. She felt the wetness forming between her own legs and made up her mind that she was going to have sweet release on this special day. She then ran the tips of her nails all across the soft belly skin, feeling it shudder under her fingers and now she could hear very soft giggles coming from her victim.

Francine couldn’t help but let out soft, cute giggles from her lips as she felt those fingers on her belly. It was too much for her. Her stomach was always very sensitive and with this soft tickling, it seemed even worse. She slowly realized that this tickle torture session wasn’t going to be ruthless tickle, but soft, devastating methods which would drive her insane just as well. Francine has experienced this kind of tickle torment already multiple times from La Diabla and she knew where it was going to lead. She hoped she would get to have an orgasm and her own arousal started to rise even more as she thought just maybe she was going to make her tormentor cum. She then started to mewl as the fingers on her belly now very slowly stroked across her quivering stomach. She felt La Diabla drape her leg across her waist, helping pin her down so her belly had no escape. Her eyes then bugged open when those nails started to slowly traced on the outside edges of her navel. It tickled, it tickled, it TICKLED!!!!

La Diabla gave a small kiss on the cheek of Francine as her nails tickled around the belly button and she chuckled a little when she heard the squeal come from her slave’s lips. “You better not laugh slave…” she cooed inside Francine’s ear, then gave the lobe a quick lick. She then took the tip of her index finger and slowly started to slide it into the cute innie button and now she felt Francine’s body start to thrash.

Francine’s legs started to flail away as she felt that evil finger now stroking, teasing and tickling inside her belly button, which was a definite weak spot on her body. The intensity grew and her lips were losing the battle of trying to stay shut to prevent from screaming. The very delicate tickling of her belly was absolutely horrendous and she wanted to scream. When the finger probed deeper, her eyes popped open and right when she was about to let out a huge laugh, she felt a warm hand cover her mouth.

“Go ahead and let it out….” La Diabla teased as she then clamped her hand tightly over Francine’s lips. She then swirled her finger inside the navel and she felt the full force of the air needed to belt out horrific laughter coming from her slave’s throat. She did her best to muffle the sounds as Francine just laughed hysterically. La Diabla felt her hand getting wet from the screaming saliva from her slave and she continued to swirl her finger in that belly button around and around and around and around and around. This greatly amused her as Francine’s body shook, her eyes were wide open and she was screaming quite loudly into her hand. She then stopped the finger twirling and removed it from the button, and rested her hand on the heaving stomach. She wanted to allow Francine to calm down before moving on to more tickling and teasing.

Francine started to calm down and even though that hand was still on her mouth, she felt some relief that the tickling ceased for now. She felt her body starting to ache and her chest was sucking in precious oxygen. Sweat was now starting to glisten off her forehead and she started to close her eyes. She didn’t know how much more she could take without screaming like a crazed banshee and wake up the entire villa of El Guapo’s gang. Then she felt La Diabla’s lips on her ear again which sent chills down her spine.

“My sweet slave…I love how ticklish you are. You have also been a very good slave so far. You did not wake up the entire place like last time…hehe” La Diabla cooed into Francine’s ear. Her mind briefly remembered the last time she tickled Francine, it resulted in El Guapo telling her to take it easy sometimes because the laughter was way too loud. La Diabla then moved her hands to Francine’s nipples and started to rub them. She liked how stiff the nipples were and gave them a small tweak. It delighted her to hear a sensual grunt coming from her victim and it only made her more aroused. Her hand continued to tweak the nipples, then started to rub them with the palm of her hand, making the nipples harder.

Francine’s body started to tremble as she felt her nipples being played with. Nipple play always got her horny and she couldn’t help her body from getting to the high arousal state. She started to kiss the hand covering her mouth and hope to use her mouth on other places. She then made eye contact with La Diabla and she started to swoon. Those same dark brown eyes that inflicted so much tickle torture on her, had the look of lust in them. The rush of helplessness now flowed through her body and she stopped squirming.

La Diabla then removed her hand from Francine’s mouth and then lowered her head and kissed the lips. “Mmmmmm…so tasty. I know you are getting wet my slave. I am too. But, I still want to hear your sweet laughter…” she whispered as her hand moved from the nipples and slowly made its way down through the belly and now at the area below the navel and above the naked pussy. She wiggled her fingers and felt the body twitch and a small giggle escaped Francine’s lips. “I am going to tickle that pussy of yours, or should I tickle your feet?”

Francine’s eyes popped open as she heard those words. She didn’t want to be tickled anymore, she just wanted to have some sex and hoped La Diabla would let her go about the rest of her day. “please Mistress.. No more tickling…just.. I just want..to cum”

“Well, if you are a good slave then you will cum, but I gave you a question. Since you failed to answer it, I am going to choose. I think your feet need some attention…..” La Diabla laughed and then she got up from her position on the bed, then crawled over to the end of the bed where Francine’s feet were. She spread the slave’s legs open, then sat down between them. La Diabla then stretched her legs out, resting her sock covered feet right above the groin of her slave. She then laid on her right side, and stared at Francine’s left foot. She could see the top of the foot and with slight movement, she could see the sole. La Diabla always enjoyed tickling these feet and this morning would be no different.

Francine looked down in horror as she saw La Diabla at her left foot. Her eyes then focused on the sock covered soles, resting on her lower belly area on their sides. The left foot resting on top of the right foot. Her mind started to wander and she looked at the soles. In her already high state of arousal, staring at her Mistress’ soles made her even more wet. During her tenure as a slave, there were times she got to see the barefeet and even got to touch them, but for the most part, La Diabla kept them covered from her eyes. Seeing the barefeet was a special treat given to her and she was always reminded that she had to be a really good girl in order to have them. Francine really liked those feet of La Diabla. Chills went through her body as she saw the hidden toes curling and opening. Francine wanted those feet! She really hoped she would get the treat and see them naked today. Then she giggled. A shock of ticklish electricity ripped through her nervous system as she felt fingers on her soles. It wasn’t the ruthless stroking, but very soft tickling. Francine knew, her feet were going to be tickle teased.

La Diabla forced the left foot of Francine to its side, exposing the sole. She stared at the delicate skin and traced her fingers very softly across the sole. She loved how the foot would flinch with each stroke. Tickling Francine’s feet was always a fun thing for her to do. She thought back to a year ago, she had her slave hogtied in that Mission hideout of Madam Olivia and she ruthlessly tickled these same soles. Over the course of the last year, she tickled these precious feet repeatedly as it always inflicted the best kind of tickle torment. La Diabla then focused on softly scratching her nails on the ball of the foot and smiled when she heard Francine murmuring, trying her best to not laugh like a hyena. She shifted her own feet, knowing it was teasing Francine. She wanted to really make her slave suffer in agony. Now, she looked at Francine’s toes and decided it was time to play with them. “Keep your toes open, no matter what! If you close them, I will punish you. If you keep them open, maybe you will get a chance to kiss my toes. So be a good girl….” She teased.

Francine’s heart fluttered as she heard La Diabla’s challenge. Fear struck her body as her toes were very ticklish, but the thought of being rewarded with her tormentor’s toes got her excited. She stared at the sock covered toes again of La Diabla and saw them wiggling and curling. She wanted them again. What frightened her was, her own toes were very ticklish and keeping them open would be very difficult to do. She then focused her eyes on the wiggling socked feet and braced herself. Then she felt it. A very soft stroke on the pad of her big toe. The sensation was electric! Her foot quivered strongly and she wanted to curl her toes, but she held them open. She held her breath and almost lost it when she felt a cruel fingernail sliding along the underside of her index toe. This tickled so much as her index toe was slightly longer than her big toe! Her eyes started to water as she tried to keep her toes from curling and pulling away. That nail then slowly made its path down her middle toe and even lingered at the base of the toe where it connected to the ball of the foot. Giggles started to escape her lips and now her body was trembling with more force. It was taking everything she had to not give in., Francine then looked at those precious socked feet and saw them slowly wiggling. She just had to survive a little longer and she could have those hidden toes!

La Diabla was impressed that Francine did not close her toes as of yet. Her fingernail was now twirling in a small circle at the base of the middle toe, then she moved it to the ring toe and made sure her nail scratched back and forth along that toe stem and then on the pad of that toe. She could see Francine’s toes as a whole quivering, trying to not close and it really delighted her. “tickle tickle tickle….” She cooed.

“oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd..” Francine mumbled in pure ticklish agony. Tears fell from her eyes as the tickling sensation was overwhelming right now. But, she focused on La Diabla’s feet to try and motivate her.

“Now I think this itty bitty baby toe of yours needs a little tickle attention…I think it loves my tickles! Kitchy kitchy..” La Diabla teased as she now used her nail and tickled the chubby pad of the baby toe. She felt a strong reaction from Francine and looked towards her head. She saw Francine sit straight up, her face covered by her hands, trying to block out hysterical laughter. La Diabla smiled as she saw her slave’s head shaking back and forth in a “No” motion and then she released her hands and was pounding the bed with her fists. La Diabla then looked back at the toes and they looked like they were going to curl at any moment. She then slowly stroked her nail along the undersides of all the toes, making sure it touched that delicate skin and putting Francine in tickle hell. Once again, she looked towards Francine’s head and saw her slave laying back down on the bed, both of her hands covering her mouth and just convulsing in ticklish agony. La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh as her victim was suffering so much, but fighting so hard.

Francine was rocking her upperbody back and forth on the bed, trying to fight those evil tickle feelings on her delicate toes and she was starting to lose the battle. She knew she had to fight it, but that feeling was way too intense. Her own body was betraying her as it wanted to go into “self defense” mode and curl her toes to protect her soft undersides. She knew she couldn’t scream, so now she hoped she would just pass out. In the back of her mind, she knew she had to hold on so she could have some feet, but this was getting to be too much. She felt one more stroke on the pad of her big toe and she broke! Her toes curled tightly and then the tickling stopped. Then she heard an evil chuckle.

“Awww……my poor slave couldn’t hold on. You were sooooooooooooooooooo close too!! Looks like you have some very ticklish toes don’t you?” La Diabla teased. She then scooted down the bed, now placing her feet on Francine’s breasts. She then rubbed her heels on each respective nipple which caused Francine to groan. “I was hoping you would make it. I wanted to show you my feet, let you kiss them to make me feel good, but you just couldn’t do it. You are sooo pathetic….” She mocked. “Now, my feet won’t get pleasured so you will have to be punished….” La Diabla threatened, then got up and then move towards the head of the bed, and then flipped Francine over onto her stomach. She then moved back towards the legs, spread them wide open so she could sit in between them on the bed. “I suggest you cover your mouth…”

Francine was still trying to process her failure and heard that threat. She felt so exposed as her legs were spread wide open, meaning her most private spot was exposed. The words “cover your mouth..” were registering in her head when she felt a very hard smack on her ass cheek! She immediately covered her mouth with her hands as she realized she was going to be spanked! The intensity of the spank was great and she whimpered strongly in her hands. She knew better to not scream.

La Diabla continued to spank that ass repeatedly, using a considerable amount of force. She wanted Francine to really “feel” her punishment and was delighted to see those soft cheeks start to turn pink, then more of a dark pink. “You *SMACK* are *SMACK* a *SMACK* very *SMACK* bad *SMACK* girl!” she said as she smacked the right cheek with the palm of her hand after every word. She could hear Francine’s whimpers with each smack and it only gave her a thrill. She then finished spanking the right cheek and saw it as a rosy dark pink. Then as took the tips of her nails on her right hand and started to softly stroke that skin. She got the reaction she wanted, which was the immediate clenching of the cheeks, and also a giggle.

Francine giggled into her hands as she felt the fingernails tickling her freshly spanked ass. She knew from experience during this past year that after a spanking, her skin was extremely sensitive and being tickled made it even worse. She clenched her cheeks, but she knew it didn’t matter, there was no escape from this punishment. The tickling fingers on her ass was driving her crazy and she continued to giggle into her hands. Francine knew she was getting punished, but she did not want to make it worse by laughing out loud after being commanded not to. Then she shrieked again when she felt her left cheek now getting spanked!

La Diabla now started to smack the left cheek with more force, trying to make the sound of the smack louder with each strike. She wanted to send a message to Francine that this is a true punishment and she will learn her place. La Diabla was delighted to hear the sounds of pain and enjoyed the color of the skin changing to that dark pink. Then she stopped her spanking and now with the fingernails on her left hand, started to tickle the skin and once again, got a delightful giggle from her slave and it amused her. La Diabla also knew from her previous play time with her victim, Francine’s arousal was going to be really high. She made sure the fingernail on her index finger stroked along that crease where the ass met the leg and heard some uncontrollably muffled laughter coming from her slave.

Francine continued to laugh in her hands as she felt that fingernail swiping across the tender spot. Her body vibrated and her eyes shut tight again. She pressed her hands tighter on her mouth so she can laugh a little louder as that crease on her leg and ass was extremely sensitive at this point. Then she laughed again when the other crease was teased. Then she pressed her hips into the bed and clenched her ass cheeks really tight as she felt that evil fingernail stroking up and down the ass crack. This tickling torment was so much more intense after her spanking and it was going to break her mind soon. She wanted to scream to the top of her lungs, but she couldn’t. She tried to hold in the laughter now as the ass crack tickling got worse because multiple fingers were now scurrying up and down that spot. Then she yelped again as she felt a double hand smack on her ass cheeks.

La Diabla chuckled after listening to the change in Francine’s voice after the giggles, then the yelps of pain. Her slave was such a fun toy! She then stopped her spanking and tickling to allow Francine to recover a little. She could hear the heavy breathing and saw the back heaving up and down, trying to bring precious oxygen back into the lungs. La Diabla tilted her head to the right, a small smile formed on her face, then reached her hands forward and started to massage the previously tormented ass. She was delighted when Francine at first tensed up at the first touch, but then started to relax as the ass massage continued. She wanted to soothe that area and now her own arousal wanted to tease her slave. As her left hand massaged the left cheek, she took her right hand and placed it on the exposed pussy and started to massage that spot.

Francine let out a very loud moan as she felt that hand on her very private region. After enduring the tickling and spanking, this kind of touch drove her crazy. It felt so relaxing, as the ass massage was wonderful, now her pussy was being stimulated. Her moans continued to get a little louder as she felt a finger on her clit and massaging it. Chills went through her body and she started to grind her hips a little, masturbating herself against La Diabla’s hands. She loved this feeling of helplessness as her body was now very turned on and was very submissive at this point.

“Does my slave like my touch?” La Diabla teased.

“uh huh! Uh huh!!” Francine grunted.

“You are SO wet right now. Your pussy is dripping all over my hand my horny slave….” La Diabla cooed. She then took her left index finger and started to stroke along that ass crease again, which made Francine squeal and moan in pleasure.

The heat in Francine’s body was turned up to a very high temperature. She was in a very high state of arousal and the urge to have an orgasm grew. La Diabla’s hand knew how to manipulate her pussy as she remembered other sessions during her time as slave. She could feel the intensity of her pending orgasm growing and even the tickling on that ass crease made her even more hot. She wanted to cum so bad right now. Then she started to whine as the hands were pulled away from her body! Francine didn’t want it to stop! She was getting closer, now the stimulation was gone.

“You make me laugh so much slave….were you ready to cum?” La Diabla teased.

“uh huh…” Francine moaned. “Please Mistress…….please….I-I-I want…..to cum…..please”

“Have you been a good slave this morning?” La Diabla asked.

“y-yes….I’m a good…slave….very good slave…please Mistress…” Francine whined.

“You curled your toes remember? I told you not to, but you failed me… you got a spanking right now, so you were not good the whole time, were you?” La Daibla laughed.

Francine’s whines got a little louder as she realized just how much La Diabla held her body’s pleasure in her hands. “I..I am sorry….I just want to…cum..please…”

“Well, how can you make me think differently? What can you do to make me happy and let you cum?” La Diabla smiled. She truly enjoyed these moments.

“I-I-I don’t know….I just want….to cum….” Francine groaned.

“You don’t know? Well you better think of something. I’m waiting……” La Diabla then folded her arms and enjoyed the trembling of Francine’s body before her. She could see how wet her slave was.

“Well….y-you can…tickle my toes a-again? I-I-I want another…chance…” Francine moaned.

“Hmmmmmmm….tickle your toes again huh? That is actually a pretty good idea. Since you were BAD earlier when I tickled your toes, and I am in *such* in a good mood, we can do that and you can prove you are worthy of an orgasm….” La Diabla said. She then reached towards her right, and grabbed Francine’s right ankle and bent the leg up at the knee so the foot was near her head. She looked at the upturned sole and then the top of the foot. She smiled then rested the top of the foot on her right shoulder so the sole was exposed to her ticklish designs. “Now, I am going to tickle this entire foot. Your foot in on my shoulder and if you were to flinch, your foot will kick me in my face. You do that and you will truly suffer. I am not talking about tickling, I am going to strike you with that bamboo stick….”

Francine’s eyes got real big when she heard that threat. She knew La Diabla was not joking as unfortunately, she was struck before when she embarrassed La Diabla in front of El Guapo. That was part of the pain abuse she suffered as a sex slave. The strikes never broke her skin, which she was grateful for, but it did hurt a lot. So, she knew she better keep her foot still, no matter how bad it was tickled.

La Diabla could feel the fear in Francine and it delighted her. She then took her right hand to hold the ankle and now with her left hand she slowly stroked her fingers across the sole. She knew she couldn’t tickle hard because that foot would jerk immediately and she wanted Francine to have a fighting chance. So she decided on soft tickling instead. She slowly ran her fingers along the tender pink/pale sole and she felt the tremors in that foot. Her nails slowly stroked into the valley of the arch and then across the helpless heel. She then went back into the arch and slowly wiggled her fingers there, and could hear the sweet giggles coming from Francine. La Diabla was impressed that Francine managed to keep her foot still for this long. She looked over and saw the other leg squirming and the ass clenching and the upperbody twitching, but that right foot was perfectly still.

Francine was in pure ticklish agony right now as she felt those evil fingers stroking and wiggling in her arch. The feeling was excruciating but it took every bit of her will power to not move her right foot. She clamped her hands over her mouth again because the sensations were getting worse. Her body was squirming and she focused on trying to stay still. Thoughts of the bamboo cane smacking her filled her mind which encouraged her to keep her foot still, but she was going to break at any moment. Her head bent back a little when she now felt those nails scratching across the ball of her foot. She wanted to clench her toes, but she had to keep them still. At this moment, all she could hope for was the tickling to end soon.

La Diabla continued to smile as she admired Francine’s efforts to keep that foot perfectly still. Even when her fingers got to the undersides of the toes, they stayed still. She poked her index finger in the crevice between the big toe and the index toe, a very sensitive spot for Francine and yet, the toes stayed perfectly still, even with the muffled giggles of her victim. La Diabla couldn’t see Francine’s face from her position, but she imagined that the face had a look of pure agony on it. She then decided to try to finish up by now moving her fingers quickly up and down that tender sole, hoping to break Francine. She heard a much louder giggle and the left leg was now flopping wildly and the rest of the body reacting as though electricity flowed through it, but the right leg and foot still laid motionless. La Diabla then let go of the foot and let it drop back down to the bed. “I am impressed….you did it slave!”

Francine let out a huge sigh of relief as she removed her hands from her mouth and tears flowed from her eyes. That tickling of her foot, combined with keeping her foot still and the images of getting beaten exhausted her entire body. She laid her head down on the bed, her right cheek on the blankets and just cried. She wanted to stop being tortured on what seemed like a daily basis. Francine also realized, her pussy was soaking right now as well. She felt proud of herself for surviving this challenge. She hoped she would be rewarded.

La Diabla then got on her knees and moved towards Francine’s prone exhausted body. Her eyes then look towards Francine’s ass and pussy and could see how wet she was. In her mind, her slave did her best and actually did what she was told. The sight of that moist vagina really got her own juices going and she needed to be satisfied. “Turn over on your back slave…” she commanded.

Francine heard the command and started to slowly turn over onto her back. She was aided by La Diabla taking her ankle and helping her flip over. Once on her back, she looked at the beautiful woman between her legs. Francine knew she was on high arousal alert, and her nipples were stiff and her pussy was very wet. She was exhausted from all the tickle torment and was worried what was going to happen next. Then her eyes popped open as she saw La Diabla removed her pajama top, exposing her breasts. Francine saw those beautiful mounds and her arousal skyrocketed again. The small brown nipples on her tormentor’s chest were very stiff and she let out a small moan. Then she watched in delight as La Diabla then stood up on the bed, and pulled down her pajama bottoms, including the panties exposing her own special place. Francine’s head turned as she saw the pajamas get tossed to side of the bed. She was in awe as La Diabla stood before her naked, except for her socks.

“Now, I want you to satisfy me. Just lay there and you better do a good job…” La Diabla commanded as she then got back onto her knees on the outside edge of Francine’s body and then crawled her way where she then got on top of Francine, facing towards the feet. She put herself in the “69” position, her pussy just mere inches from Francine’s face. She looked down and saw Francine’s heaving belly and towards the moist pussy. Her long black hair was now surrounding her face, strands resting on Francine’s body. Her own lust was on high and now it was time for her to enjoy this moment. “Taste me….Do a good job and make me cum…” La Diabla moaned as she then lowered her pussy onto Francine’s face.

Francine’s mind exploded in pure carnal pleasure as La Diabla’s pussy was now on her lips. The smell of her Mistress’ arousal only intensified her own lust and it overwhelmed her. She always loved these moments. This was one of the few times she liked being a sex slave. She then stuck out her tongue and the tip make contact with the lips and when she heard La Diabla moan in pleasure, Francine started to lick. The taste was incredible as her tongue slid along the lips, lapping up the juices that were there. She closed her eyes and continued to lick away, tasting that sweet pussy as though it was a sugary treat.

La Diabla’s mouth open wide into an “O” shape as she felt that small wet tongue licking between her legs. The sensations were absolutely incredible and sheer pleasure ripped through her body. She had to admit, Francine was *very* talented with her tongue and whenever she allowed her to eat her out, it was always intense with sheer pleasure. She started to grind her hips a little as the tongue continued its pleasurable path across her private spot. She moved her head back in a quick motion as her body elevated into almost a sitting position, her hair flipping back behind her and she started to rub her own nipples. “Keep going……keep going….. oh…..this feels…..SO…..fucking……good….” she moaned as her teeth started to grit in joy.

Francine’s own body started to tremble as she heard La Diabla moaning. She then slowed her licking, taking longer licks to prolong the sensation and even slid her tongue inside the vagina, which only made her Mistress continue to moan. She slowly opened her eyes and could see La Diabla’s naked back and saw it lurch forward back into the 69 position. She wished she could have her own pussy eaten at this point as she continued to flicker her tongue deeper inside that pussy before her, trying to force La Diabla to feel incredible joy.

La Diabla was in pure heat at this point. That delightful tongue of Francine penetrating inside her made her toes curl inside the socks. She started to feel the waves of a massive orgasm forming and her heart started to beat faster. She then opened her eyes and saw a vulnerable belly before her. She then took her left hand and started to softly stroke right below the navel and it excited her to hear a giggle coming from Francine. The tongue stopped its penetration so a giggle could come out. She stopped the tickling and the tongue went right back inside her and that moment rocked her to her very soul. Her hips started to buck and she wanted this feeling to continue. She then started to tickle the navel of Francine and once again, the tongue pulled out of her and she heard some giggles, which turned her on even more as she felt the hot breath from Francine’s mouth caressing her mound. La Diabla liked this game so she tickled the navel a little, felt the giggle breath on her pussy, loved the sound of that giggle, then stopped only to have the tongue slide back inside her.

Francine was losing her mind at this point. She could feel the tickling on her belly button, but the feeling of putting her tongue back into that very hot pussy made her body trembled. She liked this cat and mouse game of being tickled, then coming back to the pleasure zone. In her mind, she really wanted to win this battle. She then found La Diabla’s clit and focused on it. She licked it hard and was very excited when she felt La Diabla’s body come down on her body. Francine was motivated by this and she continued to lick the love button, circling her tongue around it, then sucking on it, licking it and went back to sucking. Her own toes curled tightly, her pussy was on fire and she wanted to explode herself. But her mission was to make La Diabla cum all over her.

La Diabla’s upper body was now directly on top of Francine, her own hard nipples pressing into the upperbody. The tongue assault on her clit made her body weak and she was now focused on letting her orgasm rip through her. The way that tongue swirled around her clit had her on the edge of an incredible explosion. She reached her hand forward and tickled the exposed inner thighs of Francine.

“hehehe that tickles….” Francine giggled. She then suck hard on the clit, with her tongue swirling around it as the tickling ceased.

Hearing Francine’s cute giggle now overwhelmed La Diabla. When that tongue swirled on her clit that last time, she couldn’t hold back no more. She shut her eyes tight, her mouth was wide open and her body exploded! Wave after wave of incredible sexual pleasure ripped through her body and to her core. She let out a strong groan of orgasmic pleasure and her body collapsed on top of Francine, her own hands holding onto Francine’s body tightly as her body convulsed from the wave of pleasure from that orgasm. “oh gawd….” She moaned as she then rolled off of Francine’s body onto the bed and just continued to tremble in pleasure. This orgasm was definitely one she would remember. She slowly got up and looked over at Francine’s face. She smiled as she saw a look of bliss on her slave’s face, with Francine’s mouth glistening with her juices. She then moved her way towards Francine’s head and stared into her eyes. “You did good today my slave…..very good….” She cooed as she patted Francine’s head.

Francine slowly opened her eyes and saw that incredible face of La Diabla and a smile formed on her face. She was very happy with herself that she made her cum pretty hard. She then started to coo pleasurable sounds as she felt La Diabla’s hand patting her head, including running the fingers through her hair. The only thing she hoped for was to have an orgasm herself. Her body was still on fire! Her nipples were still very stiff and her pussy really needed the release. She did learn after this time as a slave that she couldn’t beg for orgasms, she just had to hope La Diabla would let her have one.

“Oh yes, such a good girl…Your tongue is so talented…” La Diabla grinned. She shuddered again, thinking about how that tongue really pleased her and how strong her orgasm was. “Since you did so good, and today is a very special day for me, I am going to reward you. Yes my slave Francine, you are going to cum….”

Francine’s gasped as she heard her Mistress and her eyes popped open. She was going to get to have an orgasm!! The adrenaline started to rush through her body, her nipples got even harder and now her vagina was a swimming pool of lust. She held her breath as she saw La Diabla get between her legs again and she saw her lift her left leg up. Francine was wondering what was about to happen then she gasped again! She watched La Diabla remove her left sock, exposing her barefoot! Francine couldn’t believe it! She was going to see that beautiful foot once again. She could see the pinkish/tannish skin, the narrow foot with the high arch and the toes that had good length to them, but not too long. She loved the look of that foot and her eyes were fixated on it wiggling in the air.

“I know you have been wanting my foot today, so I am going to let you enjoy it. I bet you will love where I put my foot too….” La Diabla teased as she lowered her foot from the air and then let her sole land directly on Francine’s pussy. She was surprised on how moist it was, she thought she actually heard a splash. She then started to rub her foot up and down the wet slit and enjoyed looking at the face of Francine in ecstasy.

Francine was about to lose it. She felt that soft sole rubbing her most precious area on her body. She could feel that foot rubbing up and down there and the pleasure she felt was incredible. She lifted her head and stared at the foot pleasuring her. She could see the undersides of the toes and sometimes the nails when the toes scrunched and Francine could help but moan in hot pleasure. She then laid her head back on the bed and just enjoyed the feeling of an arch masturbating her. Then she let out a very loud groan when she felt a toe, probably the big one, penetrate inside her. “OOOOHHHHH YYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!”

La Diabla smiled to herself as she heard Francine’s moans of pleasure and now she was focusing on sliding her big toe inside and out of Francine. The pussy felt so warm, so wet, so soothing on her toes, she couldn’t help her nipples getting hard again. She started to rub her own chest as the toe kept penetrating Francine, moving faster and faster. Then she pulled her toe out and rested the ball of her foot on the very sensitive clit and started to rub there with firm pressure. It was time to make her slave explode.

Francine was in pure heat right now as she felt that delicious foot rubbing her clit. She started to rub her own breasts, and grinding her hips. The foot was rubbing faster and faster and she could feel that tidal wave of complete pleasure building up. Her mind was spinning in lust, the heat in her body was increasing and the sheer amount of sexual satisfaction was tearing through the very fabric of her body. Her mouth was now wide open as the foot rubbing her clit, did it in a circular motion and now she was arching her back. The buildup was getting more intense and with one strong rub on her clit, her body exploded. A tsunami of sexual pleasure exploded out of her and her body convulsed wildly. Her hips buck wildly, her moans were guttural and very deep and every nerve in her body was on fire as that orgasm washed over her. This was one of her best orgasms she has ever experienced. Francine felt the foot pull away from her body and she continued to have her body spasm from that orgasm. She couldn’t help but smile as the tremors finally started to subside in her body.

La Diabla felt satisfied watching Francine tremble and quiver as an orgasm ripped through her body. She felt her own foot being soaked and had another fun idea. She then got on her knees, then stood up, but remained standing on her right leg. She leaned forward against the wall next to her bed to balance herself, then lowered her left foot towards Francine’s face. “Now my good little slave, my foot is soaked in your own juices. Clean the bottom of my foot with your tongue….”

Francine opened her eyes and gasped. In front of her was the moist sole of La Diabla. It was mere inches from her face and her body did a little shake. She heard her Mistress’ command and she was very excited to obey! She saw the foot get closer to her mouth and she stuck her tongue out. The tip of her tongue made contact with the skin of the sole and it tasted absolutely wonderful. She started to lap away at the sole, licking off her own pussy juices and enjoyed this moment. Then she felt a wave of excitement as she thought she heard a giggle.

“Hehehe your tongue…hehehehe it tickles me….” La Diabla giggled. She continued to keep her foot by Francine’s face, enduring the licking on her sole. The tongue kept licking sensitive spots on her foot and she couldn’t help but giggle.

Francine licked harder when she heard the giggles. Tickling La Diabla has always been what she wanted to do and this was a very rare opportunity to do it. She then moved her tongue across the toes and noticed a large amount of her own cum there. She was savoring this licking and wanted to make sure she licked La Diabla’s foot clean.

“hehehehe this really tickles me…” La Diabla continued to giggle as the tongue was slithering on the bottom of her foot. She looked down and Francine’s face lapping away on her foot and that pink tongue was really causing her to giggle. She actually had to brace her foot, so she wouldn’t kick her victim in the face because of her ticklish reflexes. When the tongue made it to the undersides of her toes, she whipped her head back and let out a louder giggle. She then pulled her foot away because the tickling was getting too intense for her. She then sat back down on the bed and patted Francine’s belly. “Thank you my slave, my foot is better now. I am going to go bathe myself as I have somewhere to go. While I bathe, I want you to get my clothes ready. Make sure you have them ready when I get out…” she commanded as she then patted Francine’s cheek.

Francine watched as La Diabla stood up and walked over to the bathroom area. She slowly got up and tried to get her bearings. Her mind was still spinning from this morning’s events. She got tickled tortured, spanked, made La Diabla have an orgasm, have her own orgasm, and even got to taste the sweet foot of her Mistress and tickle it. She then slowly moved her way over to the wardrobe and opened the doors. She pulled out a white shirt, black leather vest, dark blue jeans and dark black boots. She laid out the clothes across the bed, making sure she didn’t wrinkle any of the articles of clothing and then sat on an empty space on the bed and awaited La Diabla to finish bathing. As she sat there, she focused on the pleasure she got this morning.

La Diabla sat in the hot tub she had to prepare by boiling some water and pouring it in the tub she was in. She allowed herself to relax and enjoy the moment. She thought about the journey she was about to take very soon. She looked forward to it and it was a long time coming. She was going to see someone she hasn’t seen in a very long time. She finished her bathing and got out of the tub. She dried herself off and walked back into her bedroom area. She looked over at Francine, who was now standing up, still naked and had her head bowed. She walked over and let the towel drop the floor, and she started to put on her clothing. After putting them on, she sat down, put on her socks and boots, stood up and walked over to get her hat, and then looked at her slave one last time. “Ok Francine, you know what to do. Clean my bathtub, my room, and then go back to your quarters and wait for me tonight. Be a good girl….” She commanded as she then put on her black cowboy hat.

Francine nodded her head in submission and began to walk to the bathroom to clean the tub. She had a slight smile on her face as she still thought about making La Diabla cum and tickled her foot. This was truly a great day.

La Diabla then left her bedroom and walked down some stairs so she could get to her horse. Her black stallion was in the horse stable area and she smiled. She absolutely loved her horse and right when she was about to mount it, one of El Guapo’s men approached her. “What’s going on El Coyote?”

A tall, slender Mexican man, with jet black hair that was slicked back, a thin mustache with a small tuft of hair on his chin, on his brown skin, El Coyote was El Guapo’s third in command. Notorious for the brutal way he could kill people, he was feared among many people. He would have liked to be second in command, but La Diabla proved to be more of an asset to El Guapo than he was. He didn’t mind because he truly respected her and even had a little fear of her. “El Guapo wants to see you when you come back. There is some business he wants you to handle…”

“Oh yeah? What about?” La Diabla responded.

“Some important business. Looks like we have to send a message to someone who defied him. So hurry back ok?” El Coyote grinned.

“I will be gone for a few hours, but when I come back, I will speak with him. Sounds like he has something fun for me to do..haha” La Diabla chuckled as she mounted her horse.

“Oh for sure….you know how we do things…hahaha” El Coyote laughed. He then slapped hands with La Diabla and watched her start to ride away.

La Diabla continued to ride away across the Mexican plains towards her destination. As she rode, she thought about who she was going to see. This person was very special to her and she thought about the person. This person always made her feel good and she hasn’t seen that person in a very long time. She touched her pocket and made sure the package was still in there as she had a gift. An hour passed and she made it into a very small town. Her horse continued to gallop towards the residential area and she felt her heart start to race. She looked around town and could see the villagers walking about their business. Some looked at her riding and had some fear in their eyes. They recognized who she was and they knew she was one to fear. She then finally made it to a small non-descript house and she rode her horse into the yard. She then dismounted her horse and started to walk to the back door of the house and knocked on the door. Her adrenaline was flowing and when the door opened, her heart burst with joy. Standing in front of her was a beautiful woman. She was the same height as her, but had graying hair, slight wrinkles on the face, and a delightful smile. This was a woman that would always have all the love in her heart. La Diabla was staring at Isabel Veracruz. Her mother.

So, now did you like this first part? More to come as we explore her life and how she will wind up in the culmination series. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Once again a very enjoyable read. I can see why you like this character so much.

La Diabla's MOM!?!?! ....let's hope she's as ticklish as her progeny XD

The return did not disappoint. I was hoping there would be something with her feet involved. Can't wait to see where this goes

Thanks for the comments fellas! Yes, La Diabla's mom will make an appearance in the next part. We get to see how La Diabla will be developing over this particular series and her mother plays a part. I really do love La Diabla as a character. I hope you all enjoy the next part when it posts!

And Earl, I got a feeling that sometime during this entire saga, Gertrude Billington will make an appearance again. No spoilers, just wanted to throw that out there.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back