• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #399: NATALIA IS OUR NEW MOST FOOT TICKLISH MODEL! (F/F FEET)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

We are very pleased to introduce you to cute student Natalia, who we reckon on the strength of her first session with Ceci The Tickler is clearly the most ticklish foot model we have had to date.

Bold claim? Perhaps, but watch the preview and let us know if you agree.

It is quite ridiculous how ticklish her feet are. She is one of those models that even the very slightest tough on her soft soles drives her to buck and get away as best she can, while laughing hysterically at the sensations the tickling creates for her on her soles. Ceci does a great job of keeping Natalia's feet locked under her arm, but this was definitely a challenge, but Ceci loves hyper ticklish models, and so had all the motivation in the world to tickle Natalia silly with her skilled fingers, oil and brush.

Natalia's laughter and reactions are so wild here it's crazy, and not to be missed. She is also the sister of recent and popular new model, Redhead Michelle, also super sensitive on her feet (and the most ticklish upper body model we have had to date).

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #399!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1nataliamostticklishstudent.png
    Pic1nataliamostticklishstudent.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 490
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 491
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 358
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 362
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 361
Oh wow, she does have very ticklish feet. I wouldn't mind seeing her in stocks so the tickler could work on both feet at the same time, but maybe that would be more than she can take.

If you like screamers, this one's a gem.

Wow I think I'm going to buy this one, Natalia needs to be in stocks and getting tickled by two ticklers next time. :)

That was everything I could have ever wanted in a foot tickling video, and then some. Hope to see more Natalia soon, especially if mummified like that. Dori would LOVE to have her in the pedicure seat.

That was everything I could have ever wanted in a foot tickling video, and then some. Hope to see more Natalia soon, especially if mummified like that. Dori would LOVE to have her in the pedicure seat.

Thanks for the praise - this is a really excellent one. We hope to have Natalia back for many more sessions :)

Last edited:
Just bought it, she's great! Loved her laugh and her long hair sticking to her face from the sweating from the tickling!

Such a cute laugh. I bet she would look amazing in a Lynda Carter style Wonder Woman outfit.

I bought this one too! Stocks with toes tied would be the only way to top this! This clip is my fav

I bought this one too! Stocks with toes tied would be the only way to top this! This clip is my fav

Have something being built, almost finished. It should hopefully be pretty glorious once tested out, and provide no wriggle room :)

Models this ticklish rarely come back for more but I hope she does. I bought this clip. Worth every penny!

If you could somehow connect Natalia wrapped up and toe tied in the stocks with Ingrid as the tickler I think my head and the tickle loving internet would both explode 😍🤩🤯

If you could somehow connect Natalia wrapped up and toe tied in the stocks with Ingrid as the tickler I think my head and the tickle loving internet would both explode &#55357;&#56845;&#55358;&#56617;&#55358;&#56623;

I think stocks with toe tied and Ingrid as tickler it is much more than what Natalia could handle! So I hope to see it happening! :goodjob:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back