• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Customs

odelay123

TMF Novice
Just seeing if anyone has ever done a custom with that Tropical Production? I know they have been around the block for a little bit. I love their clips and was thinking about inquiring them about doing a custom, but just wanted to see if anyone has any experiences dealing with them. Hope everyone is doing well

Just seeing if anyone has ever done a custom with that Tropical Production? I know they have been around the block for a little bit. I love their clips and was thinking about inquiring them about doing a custom, but just wanted to see if anyone has any experiences dealing with them. Hope everyone is doing well

Hello friend, I'm one of Tropical's producers, thanks for following our work, I was happy to know that you like our videos, we are not professionals, we make these videos here in Brazil because we like the fetish, I've been here since 2001. write, because this session here on the forum, almost no one enters, so until now almost no one has answered you, besides we are not as famous as tickle abuse and other more professionals. we've done many customs videos around here, follow the names of 3 of our clients who are members of the forum here if you want to ask them about us. Lion35, Kevin99, Les Paul freak.

Regards,

Velloso

Hello odelay123,

I've purchased customs from velloso many times and he is without a doubt one of the best producers in the industry. His prices is incredibly reasonable and he does an exceptional job bringing your desire custom to video. I order customs with him for models: Jennifer, Terps and Paula on multiple occasions and they were all remarkable. He keeps in contact with shoots and always has incredibly quick turnaround on videos. Can't say how wonderful it is to work with velloso and I don't think you or anyone else, who orders from them will be disappointed with the work they do. Feel free to PM me if you have other questions.

I’ve done customs for a long time with Tropical. They are awesome. Consistently one of my favourite producers and very affordable.

Highly recommended!!

Due to my patronage several models have come out of retirement haha. It’s been great working with velloso and team

Velloso is one of my favourite people on the planet. He has exceeded my expectations constantly! The best

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back