• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night To Remember... F/f Explicit

Wow, that's an amazing story alright. I hope that your friend will enjoy it here as well and post often.

Great story Doll. Just the mere thought of you tickling someone is a very pleasurable experience. Reading about it and listenng to it takes it way over the top!

Great story Doll. Just the mere thought of you tickling someone is a very pleasurable experience. Reading about it and listenng to it takes it way over the top!

Aww thank you so much FFT!! :)

The Creation of Ocea

The night grew dark. In my mind I have always longed for Miss Doll’s dark touch. My shy sweet submissive nature always overtook me, being in her mere dominant presence.
Miss Doll always watched me, studied me, watched me change forms like a chameleon for years. I was her ocean. She was my nightfall, the soft sand beneath my feet. A moment entwined with her was finite but the memory remains infinite. Ingrained in my dna of our night.
I’ve always yearned for a moment to finally be together. Tonight was that night.
I’ve always have been able to freely speak my mind to my girlfriend, tell her my deepest darkest fantasies… I told her my fantasy to be with Miss Doll. She granted me permission. Miss Doll consented as well! I jumped around with glee!!! So filled and overjoyed with happiness. (I’ve always had a fantasy of my girlfriend touching and kissing another woman) I always thought that was so beautiful & hot!

Our night began with a collar wrapped my neck, my girlfriend made sure I was restrained well for Miss Doll. The wicked evil smile my girlfriend had on her face was so beautifully unsettling yet turned me on like never before.
My girlfriend was wearing a black & white satin babydoll lingerie. I wore a maroon and black tight, black X on the chest lingerie.
Our room was dimly lit with only a candle and type O negative playing in the background.
Miss Doll walked through the door with an evil grin.
Wearing all black, I could smell her warm scent as she closed the door softly. She had such a presence that sent me over.
Chained and ready for her wicked torment.
Miss Doll commanded me to kneel over my white sheets with my knees at the edge of my bed. My backside up and my feet taut. Miss Doll lifted my lingerie up right to the top my back.
She laughed deeply and softly.
“Tap” “Tap” “Tap” is what I felt first with her heart shaped rubber whip, smacking against my behind. Small taps that grew to a heavier whipping. Sending me into bliss. As my punishment got heavier I sat up, she took my neck and commanded me “DOWN”. Which immediately sent me into “subspace”…
My girlfriend then held my hands cuffed forward to prevent me from moving around so Miss Doll could administer her whipping. I began to feel a warm wetness in between my legs.
Miss Doll then began to tickle the soles of my feet so softly.
I started to laugh and struggle. I tried to push away, I could barely handle it. I tried to hold it in but Miss Doll kept tickling my feet. The mixture of my freshly whipped back, legs ,and behind filled with pain and now laughter had me on the highest pink cloud.
Miss Doll then proceeded to walk over to my girlfriend and made me watch as she French kissed her right in front of me, my girlfriend & Miss Doll rubbing their bodies and breasts together. I got super shy and giddy. They both giggled at me as I covered my rosey blushed face. After a short while of watching them,Miss Doll stood me up on my feet while my girlfriend held my chained arms above my head tightly.
Miss Doll began to tickle me underneath my arms, ribs, sides, I bucked back and forth trying to escape laughing with tears beginning to fill my eyes. Completely restrained in submissive position. I could barely breath, Miss Doll administered so much tickle torture. She had her way with me, she deeply laughed again at my body jolting and bucking. “Tickle” “tickle” “tickle” Miss Doll said.
Gazing at her hazel eyes watching my body squirm. Filled her with intense pleasure.
She took me and slammed me against the bed on my back spread my legs to the sides and placed her fingers on the opening of my flower feeling the wetness in between my sacred soft place. She proceeded to strap herself with a Strap-On and pushed herself inside of me, violating every inch of my insides. Miss Doll began to thrust harder and harder inside of me. My girlfriend playing with my breasts watching me. I was filled with so much pleasure yet so much pain from Miss Dolls forcefulness inside of me. I could barely look at her as the pleasure and pain began to fill.
She placed a vibrator over my soft spot, placing it down, taking it off, placing it down, and taking it off, controlling my orgasm. I began to lift my back off the bed almost levitating with her inside of me. Miss Doll threw the vibrator to the side as she held my legs up in the air as she started to tickle my thighs and knees and feet while she stroked herself over and over again. I laughed and laughed and winced as my emotions were under her full control. Miss Doll commanded me “LOOK AT ME” she said….as I lay there taking every stroke and tickle like a good girl. Her eyes changed dark, my eyes meeting hers, drowning in them. She proceeded to say slowly with the hardest strokes…
“This is for all the times you’ve teased and taunted me Ocea”.
My eyes began to fill with tears, feeling scared and sinister pleasure from Miss Doll. She allowed me to cum… I placed the vibrator on my soft spot and came over and over. Four orgasms back to back. The last stroke she gave was the hardest, one to remember. As she slowly retracted herself out of my swollen flower. I felt like I was floating. I felt like I was in another world. My girlfriend laid behind me rubbing my back, I was in the middle, Miss Doll hopped on the bed and pulled me close to her as the happiest tears rolled down my face. She pulled down her black top showing her bare big beautiful breasts in front of my lips and pulled me close to them and nuzzled me.
We all laid there. Embracing the silence. A night that is forever singed into my core.

Holy shit Ocea! What you and Doll shared is both incredible and humbling to a member of the opposite sex.

I have always tried to be an attentive, caring, thoughtful and unselfish lover. But wow, when two females decide to hook up and be sensual and erotic with each other, us fellas simply can't compete with that lol!

I just hope that enough of us guys understand this and work hard enough, behave well enough and learn enough to justify keeping us around lol!

If you have more experiences with each other, I'm certian that everyone on this forum would appreciate you sharing them with us.

Welcome to the fetish and congratulations on one hell of an awesome start!

Talk about conflicting feelings and emotions.
Nicely written Ocea!

Holy shit Ocea! What you and Doll shared is both incredible and humbling to a member of the opposite sex.

I have always tried to be an attentive, caring, thoughtful and unselfish lover. But wow, when two females decide to hook up and be sensual and erotic with each other, us fellas simply can't compete with that lol!

I just hope that enough of us guys understand this and work hard enough, behave well enough and learn enough to justify keeping us around lol!

If you have more experiences with each other, I'm certian that everyone on this forum would appreciate you sharing them with us.

Welcome to the fetish and congratulations on one hell of an awesome start!

Thank you for the warmest welcome! 😊 Looking forward to writing more 🦋 As well as learning more about this new world of torture 😄

Wonderfully written and oh so HOT! Congratulations on your first post…and keep it up!

The night grew dark. In my mind I have always longed for Miss Doll’s dark touch. My shy sweet submissive nature always overtook me, being in her mere dominant presence.
Miss Doll always watched me, studied me, watched me change forms like a chameleon for years. I was her ocean. She was my nightfall, the soft sand beneath my feet. A moment entwined with her was finite but the memory remains infinite. Ingrained in my dna of our night.
I’ve always yearned for a moment to finally be together. Tonight was that night.
I’ve always have been able to freely speak my mind to my girlfriend, tell her my deepest darkest fantasies… I told her my fantasy to be with Miss Doll. She granted me permission. Miss Doll consented as well! I jumped around with glee!!! So filled and overjoyed with happiness. (I’ve always had a fantasy of my girlfriend touching and kissing another woman) I always thought that was so beautiful & hot!

Our night began with a collar wrapped my neck, my girlfriend made sure I was restrained well for Miss Doll. The wicked evil smile my girlfriend had on her face was so beautifully unsettling yet turned me on like never before.
My girlfriend was wearing a black & white satin babydoll lingerie. I wore a maroon and black tight, black X on the chest lingerie.
Our room was dimly lit with only a candle and type O negative playing in the background.
Miss Doll walked through the door with an evil grin.
Wearing all black, I could smell her warm scent as she closed the door softly. She had such a presence that sent me over.
Chained and ready for her wicked torment.
Miss Doll commanded me to kneel over my white sheets with my knees at the edge of my bed. My backside up and my feet taut. Miss Doll lifted my lingerie up right to the top my back.
She laughed deeply and softly.
“Tap” “Tap” “Tap” is what I felt first with her heart shaped rubber whip, smacking against my behind. Small taps that grew to a heavier whipping. Sending me into bliss. As my punishment got heavier I sat up, she took my neck and commanded me “DOWN”. Which immediately sent me into “subspace”…
My girlfriend then held my hands cuffed forward to prevent me from moving around so Miss Doll could administer her whipping. I began to feel a warm wetness in between my legs.
Miss Doll then began to tickle the soles of my feet so softly.
I started to laugh and struggle. I tried to push away, I could barely handle it. I tried to hold it in but Miss Doll kept tickling my feet. The mixture of my freshly whipped back, legs ,and behind filled with pain and now laughter had me on the highest pink cloud.
Miss Doll then proceeded to walk over to my girlfriend and made me watch as she French kissed her right in front of me, my girlfriend & Miss Doll rubbing their bodies and breasts together. I got super shy and giddy. They both giggled at me as I covered my rosey blushed face. After a short while of watching them,Miss Doll stood me up on my feet while my girlfriend held my chained arms above my head tightly.
Miss Doll began to tickle me underneath my arms, ribs, sides, I bucked back and forth trying to escape laughing with tears beginning to fill my eyes. Completely restrained in submissive position. I could barely breath, Miss Doll administered so much tickle torture. She had her way with me, she deeply laughed again at my body jolting and bucking. “Tickle” “tickle” “tickle” Miss Doll said.
Gazing at her hazel eyes watching my body squirm. Filled her with intense pleasure.
She took me and slammed me against the bed on my back spread my legs to the sides and placed her fingers on the opening of my flower feeling the wetness in between my sacred soft place. She proceeded to strap herself with a Strap-On and pushed herself inside of me, violating every inch of my insides. Miss Doll began to thrust harder and harder inside of me. My girlfriend playing with my breasts watching me. I was filled with so much pleasure yet so much pain from Miss Dolls forcefulness inside of me. I could barely look at her as the pleasure and pain began to fill.
She placed a vibrator over my soft spot, placing it down, taking it off, placing it down, and taking it off, controlling my orgasm. I began to lift my back off the bed almost levitating with her inside of me. Miss Doll threw the vibrator to the side as she held my legs up in the air as she started to tickle my thighs and knees and feet while she stroked herself over and over again. I laughed and laughed and winced as my emotions were under her full control. Miss Doll commanded me “LOOK AT ME” she said….as I lay there taking every stroke and tickle like a good girl. Her eyes changed dark, my eyes meeting hers, drowning in them. She proceeded to say slowly with the hardest strokes…
“This is for all the times you’ve teased and taunted me Ocea”.
My eyes began to fill with tears, feeling scared and sinister pleasure from Miss Doll. She allowed me to cum… I placed the vibrator on my soft spot and came over and over. Four orgasms back to back. The last stroke she gave was the hardest, one to remember. As she slowly retracted herself out of my swollen flower. I felt like I was floating. I felt like I was in another world. My girlfriend laid behind me rubbing my back, I was in the middle, Miss Doll hopped on the bed and pulled me close to her as the happiest tears rolled down my face. She pulled down her black top showing her bare big beautiful breasts in front of my lips and pulled me close to them and nuzzled me.
We all laid there. Embracing the silence. A night that is forever singed into my core.

You made quite an incredibly powerful entrance! Welcome on the TMF :hiwelcome:

The vibrance with which the flames of your lives shine makes ours all the dimmer @captureddoll and @ocea. I love that you both had this experience with such open partners to be involved. The circles you run in to know each other are the wild and chaotic circles that I dearly long to be a part of. Just this glimpse is equal parts satiating and tantalizing. You've rekindled all of the deepest unfulfilled longings of my most private and hidden places of my soul.

Simply beautiful.

The vibrance with which the flames of your lives shine makes ours all the dimmer @captureddoll and @ocea. I love that you both had this experience with such open partners to be involved. The circles you run in to know each other are the wild and chaotic circles that I dearly long to be a part of. Just this glimpse is equal parts satiating and tantalizing. You've rekindled all of the deepest unfulfilled longings of my most private and hidden places of my soul.

Simply beautiful.

Thank you so much!! :) *hugs*

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back