• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Hell Week multiple Fs/F

thejman454

Story - Sorority hell week ffff/f.

As always, appreciate any feedback.

Shannon she was in day two of hell week for the sorority rush and she knew it would be a breeze. She had an incredible tolerance for pain so the paddling didn’t phase her. She had to try and suppress giggling when they tried to humiliate her calling her fat and ugly. She was extremely self confident and it rolled off like water off a duck’s back. When they made her clean the toilets with a toothbrush she made them shine with a smile. She was unflappable. It was apparent they couldn’t break her so they went to get the President. They were going to ask permission to let her skip the rest of the rush or perhaps even help weed out the other pledges. She was sitting on the bed in her room at the sorority house and when the President walked in with a half a dozen other girls her blood ran cold. It was Suzy Collins from her high school and author of the worst night of her life. Suzy was a savior when Shannon was a junior Shannon was thrilled when she was invited to go out with a group of seniors after the last day of school. Shannon was popular, but juniors rarely if ever were invited to hang out with the group of the most popular girls.
Shannon piled into the back seat of the car and was quickly pushed to the middle by girls on either side of her. It was a tight fit. After they started driving Suzy said “Hey Shan! I saw you were making out with a guy at the party last week, who was it hun!?” Shannon knew something was wrong. Mark, the most popular guy at their school pulled her aside and started kissing her at the party. She didn’t know Mark well and was confused as to why he seemed nervous and kept looking around the whole time. Now it made sense, he was looking for his gf… Suzy.
Suzy lunged for the door. She could handle tucking and rolling as they weren’t going fast. One of the other girls reached out to grab her and accidentally poked her ribs. The effect was catastrophic, she lost all strength in her body and yelped falling straight down. “What the fuck did you do to her Meredith?”
“Nothing I just poked her side.”
Shannon was quickly pinned back in her seat with each arm behind the girls to her side and the seat belt pulled tight across her chest and lap.
Suzy eyes lit up “is someone ticklish!?”
This was Shannon’s only weakness and she was always careful to protect that weakness. She’d fight before allowing an playful tickle to give it away, but now I’m the worst situation it was out.
The car pulled over into lovers leap, out in the middle of nowhere. The two girls in the front seat grabbed her kicking legs and forced her feet under the headrests then jammed the headrest on tight.
Suzy said “ok Shan here’s the deal, we were just going to strip you to your bra and panties and drop you off here to walk home, but now the plans have obviously changed. For the next three hours she endured unending torment. One of the girls beside her continuously poked her ribs, while the other pulled her shirt up and raked her sift stomach. It was intolerable.
The girl in the passengers side obviously had a thing for feet as she had ripped of Shannon’s sneaker and sock and had started involuntary foot worship. Not only did she continuously lick in between her sensitive toes and nibble her arches she kept her fingers dancing on any exposed skin.
Suzy had a different tactic she found her worst spot and just focused there. Nowhere else. She also taunted her about how weak she was how a little tickling broke her.
They finally stopped hours later. They were going to leave her there, but she was so obviously broken they drove her nearly home. The girl in the passenger side said I’m going to hang on to your socks and shoes for myself, I’m sure you don’t mind and pulled a sock up to her nose. After she was dumped out she went home went to sleep and suppressed the memory. Until right now when it came flooding back.
Shannon tried to calm down reminding herself that was four years ago and Suzy may be a different person. That notion was dispelled with the next seven worst by Suzy.
“I know her, she’s so fucking ticklish!”
That was all the girls needed to hear, after not being able to break her they now had their way. They had her stripped to her bra and panties and were working her over in minutes as she screamed and cried.

She said “I quit! I don’t want to rush!”

Suzy just laughed. Don’t be rash, we will check again at the end of hell week. The girls said that you were being considered to help weed out the pledges. I still think that’s a great idea. The ones that can break you the worst over the next week will make it. Your tootsies are better targets for the toothbrushes than the toilets anyway.

It was a very long week.

Part 2
Shannon’s humiliation was complete. She was stripped and bound into her bad as the pledges were brought in as pairs to torment her. Even the least skilled and timid ticklers (the ones that wouldn’t make the cut) brought Shannon to the brink of insanity due to her extreme ticklishness. She had been so apt at avoiding tickling besides that faithful day in Suzy’s car she was unpleasantly surprised as knew sensitive spots were found and exploited.
Two energetic blond soccer players playfully squeezed her hips and knees while straddling her. They laughed as she tried in vain to buck them off.
“You’ve got to stop. I really can’t take this! Please!” Shannon said as they repositioned to continue the assault. “Sure you can!” one said as she goosed her hips causing Shannon to shriek. “See! You’re taking it now!” Said the other as she squeezed her knee. Shannon was soon covered in sweat and too tired to kick or buck, she just laughed while staring into the smiling blondes merciless eyes.

At a few days in, Shannon saw two girls that sat behind her in a few classes. They always positioned themselves in the same spot every class. Behind her and to the side. She soon discovered why. Ones when she was dangling her shoes she saw them both wide eyed staring. So ever since then she made sure to give them a great shoe. Teasing them by kicking off her shoes and often playing with her feet. She regretted this now. They both immediately started licking her soles. To some girls this would feel good but to Shannon it was unbearable. She erupted into helpless laughter. Every suck, lick and nibble, brought her to the edge of insanity. At one point they just put their noses under her toes and tickled her toes to make them wiggle and fan out.

Another notable pair were a couple of rather plain bookish types. Shannon thought she may get a little bit of a reprieve from them. Each pair got two hours with her. And one of the girls said “we have an offer for you. We will play a game with you. If you win you get the two hours to rest but if we win we can add a tickler for each game we win, once we start playing we keep playing until we decide it’s over. If you decline we will just tickle you senseless. Shannon quickly agreed.
“We are playing tic tac toe one said. You’ll be playing us both simultaneously. And these are the boards they said as they started drawing the lines on her feet. Do try to keep up as we will callout where we are putting our markers first then you have to. Shannon despaired. She couldn’t see the board, she had to play two games at once, and every part of the game tickled her so much she couldn’t concentrate. At first she tried stalling to give herself a break but they saw her tactic and begin raking her soles with their nails when they weren’t writing. The games both ended in predictable losses for Shannon. She began to cry as the soccer players came back and took up their positions again. At this point she could barely even attempt to answer. After two more losses and two more girls started licking her armpits she lost all ability to speak, so the girls just continued to draw boards and scrawl “forfeit” when she didn’t answer, then scrub the feet clean with soap and a toothbrush. Eventually poor Shannon had a dozen girls poking and prodding every inch of her.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back