• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

27 m/m ler finally taking the plunge

breakabrat30

Heyo! Okay so I honestly had no idea there was so much tickling stuff on the internet until recently ish, and then I spent lots of time just browsing this forum. Now I've finally registered :D I'm Ty, a 27 gay ler into m/m only from TX. And the name says it all. I'm a really dominant guy who started out in BDSM and got into tickling from there and I'm really on the intense end of things. Huge thing for bratty subs obv but just straight subby can be really great too :3 Uh I guess for the time being I'm just here to talk and connect with people but we'll see where that goes.

I've also made a Kik account (also breakabrat30) and for now that is all I have. I was told I should think ten times before using something that's not anonymous. I might add more messengers and stuff over time. So yeah hit me up if you wanna chat! Just be clear that I'm not necessarily looking for more than that. Right now I just want to make some friends who share my preferences, on one end or the other, and take it from there!

If you ever want to chat hit me up. 36 m lee from Florida here.

Hey! Tampa Bay here but soon to be in GA, Atlanta area. Seems so far away though!

Yeah! Just here for talking though, so it's half bad. Though I've started to be very careful about that statement since running into someone on here who's literally in town xD

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back