• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wakey Wakey - Tickle Tickle

FFT32

Verified
After what seemd like 17 straight months of rain in Michigan, today has been a wonderful sunny Sunday.

I woke around 6:00 am and decided that I was going to make breakfast for Rachel who was still sound asleep. I carefully got out of bed and closed the bedroom door so that any noise from the kitchen wouldn't disturb my sleeping beauty.

I prepared scrambled eggs with some cheese mixed in, toast, bacon and coffee. I quietly walked to the bed room and opened the door. When I saw Rachel still sleeping, the way that she had shifted her position, caused us to have to reheat the breakfast I had made.

Rachel was sleeping on her back which is not how she typically sleeps. Her and I are both side sleepers which comes in handy to spoon. She also for the most part, sleeps in a pair of panties and a tank top. Also, she often wears a pair of those low cut footie socks because she always puts a heavy coat of lotion on her angelic feet and likes (to my extreme pleasure) trap in the moisture.

The footie socks never stay on through the night as either her or I remove them at some point during the night, with last night being no exception. She was also shirtless as sometimes that comes off too.

So here she was, this amazingly beautiful, inteligent, clever and funny benchmark of female perfection, laying in her alluring splendor right before me. I wanted to gently wake her so she could enjoy her breakfast and kick start a great day. But I just couldn't do it. I was overcome by how beautiful she looked and how much I love her and decided to wake her in a more sensual way.

I leaned over her from the side of the bed and very gently brushed my lips over her nipple and breast. She stired slightly but didn't wake up. So I continued this until a smile came on her face and she woke up, opened her eyes slighly and said "that tickles honey". I smiled back, said good mornng and "I was overcome by how fucking beautful you look and had to touch you"!

Rachel smiled as she stretced and replied "thanks babe, there are worse ways to start the day. I like how you touch me, touch away"! I climbed into bed with her and spider tickled her from her breasts to her feet. It was a very light and slow tickle, basiclly gliding my finger tips over skin like they were floating.

I get very worked up and sexually charged when I play with her. Shit, who am I kidding? I get this way just by looking at her! Rachel is all too aware of this and has a wide variety of awesome meathods of playing off of it. This mornng was simple, straight forward and effective. Rachel reached her hand at me, grabbed me in the happy place and said, "I fucking love how turned on you get when you touch and kiss me. Let me tickle him".

So here I am. A non-lee getting even more aroused by this Sensual Siren wanting to tickle my happy place. I have no choice but to submit because weather she just goes right to it or tortures me, how she moves, the things she says and how fucking incredible she plays it out is pure heaven.

I was expertly tickled in that region until climax. I cleaned up and returned the favor on her happy place.

Being able to respectively tickle each others gential areas to orgasam is so worth having to reheat breakfast!

Its gonna be a Great Day!

Last edited:
Amazing story!
Your a lucky guy!

It is unbelievably awesome how lucky I am with her. We were very good but solidly platonic friends for about ten years. We never hit on or flirted with each other in any meaningful way. I honestly believed that we were “friend zoned” for life and was perfectly fine with that because she is just awesome.

Admittedly, I always thought she was beautiful but never imagined we would become a couple. In my opinion, she is out of my league, lol. She is also like eight years younger than me AND I would have hated myself for making things awkward and ruining our friendship. Plus, she got hit on constantly and I know now from her saying that she was happy that I didn’t act like all the other guys around her. Honestly, she could squat down on a five gallon plastic bucket in the middle of a busy parking lot and take a shit having not showered for three days and have some guy hit on her while in the act of shitting, lol! As she has also told me, it stops being flattering really quick.

I love her on such a higher level than I ever could or thought I could from before and it is mind blowing as well as wonderful.

Congratulations on appreciating your partner <3
I wish good things upon you sir

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back