• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starting now: Ready to book Sessions!!

I think as a 'lee you develop a sense of who is going to be a fantastic tickler. Plenty of random women who I've met and thought "you could completely destroy me". You're giving me those vibes :D

Mmmm sweet! I pride myself in the vibes. :D

Mmmm sweet! I pride myself in the vibes. :D

And so you should :D

What's your opinion on safewords? I never want one. The whole point is that my 'ler should have total control. An unspecified timeframe is good too. If you know the specific limit on your torture, that gives you a certain control.. My 'ler will decide when she wants to stop tickling me. Until then I'll just have to suffer :D

Last edited:
I believe in safe words. But I also believe in Consensual Non Consensual. Or TPE= Total Power Exchange

I'm willing to not use safe words. But I or anyone else really has to keep a close eye on the lee.

I believe in safe words. But I also believe in Consensual Non Consensual. Or TPE= Total Power Exchange

I'm willing to not use safe words. But I or anyone else really has to keep a close eye on the lee.

Yes, absolutely, any 'ler has a duty of care to their 'lee. Consensual Non Consensual is what I love. Problem is that there's very little between begging your 'ler to stop and using your safe word, so you need to just let your 'ler control the situation or you will never have the experience you want. Not saying it's like this for every 'lee but it is for me. Plus when you trust someone enough to be completely at their mercy is on its own a very enjoyable experience :D

Yes, absolutely, any 'ler has a duty of care to their 'lee. Consensual Non Consensual is what I love. Problem is that there's very little between begging your 'ler to stop and using your safe word, so you need to just let your 'ler control the situation or you will never have the experience you want. Not saying it's like this for every 'lee but it is for me. Plus when you trust someone enough to be completely at their mercy is on its own a very enjoyable experience :D

Exactly! :)

very glad to see you have started taking sessions, how often do you go to Orlando, I am about 3hrs from there

Thank you!

don't know yet. I'll be selling my condo and moving there part time if all goes well. :) but for now it's till the end of September or early October.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back