• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starting now: Ready to book Sessions!!

CapturedDoll

Verified
Hey all! I finally decided to go ahead and start taking Sessions!! :) I couldn't wait any longer. :)

I am based here in Chattanooga, Tennessee & Orlando. At this time I can only take people willing to travel to me.

I am an Equal Switch.

Rules are:

No Sex between us.
No animals.
I will not be getting nude.
If you want to be restrained, please provide your own equipment.

*At any time I can add more rules if need be.

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you. Let's party!! :happyhop:

Last edited:
Oh and since I'm Bisexual: Women and Couples are more than welcome!! :) Also Bisexual, Gay men, Trans, LGBTQIA+

Last edited:
is that a "nudge, nudge, wink, wink"?

i would love to if you weren't 9hrs away "doh"

A screenshot from Quarantine Book Club, which hosts two sessions ... TIME books editor Lucy Feldman offers some tips about how to start your. When you're ready to join the meeting, click Join now. Before you join your first meeting, make sure to allow permissions for your Microphone and Camera. It is normal to get confused about when in starting with your application ... various pre-departure sessions

Being in England I’ve got no chance of enjoying this, but good luck to those who do! Best of luck with your venture, Doll - have fun!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Being in England I’ve got no chance of enjoying this, but good luck to those who do! Best of luck with your venture, Doll - have fun!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks Smash!! :) Too bad we can't meet up!

Hi doll, I messaged you a second time about this and I’m not sure if it went through. Could you check and see if you have anything new from me? Sorry to bother

Hi doll, I messaged you a second time about this and I’m not sure if it went through. Could you check and see if you have anything new from me? Sorry to bother

I got it! I wrote you back this morning.:)

Also Orlando in August!! I don't have the dates yet but I'll be there at least 3-4 weeks. I'll update soon. :)

I’m so sorry to keep bothering you Doll but I never received anything from you today. Is there any other way to talk on here? I’m sorry again

That's weird. My response was absolutely.

You can write me anywhere below in my signature. :)

I wasn't going to be traveling, but life always has a way to make things even cooler. I'll be living in Orlando, FL part time and will be there all of September!! :) OMG!!!! :)

In case you didn't know I want to tell everyone my slave and I will be doing Gang Tickling Sessions in Orlando only. The entire month of September!! :yayzorz:

Hey CapturedDoll,

Do are you open to being hired for tickle content and foot worship shoots?

Wrong side of the pond but I've no doubt you could make my sweetest nightmares come true :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back