• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you out there??

ticklish4ladies

TMF Regular
I'm beginning to wonder if there are any single females in the U.S. that like tickling. I'm actually mad the good Lord cursed me with this fetish. It's insanely hard to find someone that likes tickling. But it's so easy for women because a woman can get onto a sight, say I'm ticklish and 50 guys come out of the wood work willing to ravage her.
FetLife sucks because it's 400 guys to every woman.
So I need to know.... Are there any single women in this country that like tickling?? Oh and btw I don't want to pay for it.
I am sick of being a single guy who goes to dating sights just to be called a freak because I like tickling. It's amazing to me that people are so shallow and petty as well about looks.
I'm a big man, 50 years old with a big heart.
So Are you out there??

You just answered your own question. There a plenty of gals into tickling. But they dont make themselves obvious because, as you said, when they put themselves out there tons of single guys will bullrush to “ravish them”, ready to live out their tickle fantasies on them instead of asking the lady what she wants. You want to meet them, get social. Get on fetlife, find some munches or tickle gatherings and meet some people and show that your a normal person first. Do the ground work. And as far as dating sites, yeah most people not into kink will be put off if you present it up front. Best to get them interested in you first and reveal your kink once your at the sex stage of your relationship.

I'm a big man, 50 years old with a big heart.

Why not just attempt to look better, though?

True enough. If you became a smaller man, which would basically take a year or so (as a byproduct you'll also increase the odds of living to a reasonable age) and retain your big heart what you now regard as an impossible search would become infinitely easier.

And you'll be doing something a lot more comforting than comfort eating.

Don't be that guy on a lonely deathbed who regrets not doing something that would have opened up an entirely new world not only for you but also for the women who would have loved you.

True enough. If you became a smaller man, which would basically take a year or so (as a byproduct you'll also increase the odds of living to a reasonable age) and retain your big heart what you now regard as an impossible search would become infinitely easier.

And you'll be doing something a lot more comforting than comfort eating.

Don't be that guy on a lonely deathbed who regrets not doing something that would have opened up an entirely new world not only for you but also for the women who would have loved you.

And let's be fair.

95% of the people who want women to "stop caring about looks" also tend to have certain preferences for their partners.

Maybe try another approach my friend I’ve never admitted to being into tickling any where apart from here

What I tend to do is take it slow with tickling start of slow and gentle maybe even start with massages then eventually work up to the tickling (that’s with chicks I’ve tickled before)

As far as chicks on here there are plenty that are really nice and I talk with regular just they don’t know us and they probably get messages all the time

Maybe try that my friend works for me any way

Good luck

Your best bet for action is to get into a regular relationship with a vanilla and incorporate tickling that way. You're trying to find something VERY specific. Broaden your horizons and bring the fetish into a regular relationship and it will come.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back