• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Woods At Night

SexyGameDesigns

3rd Level Orange Feather
A little tickling series I am working on. Anybody interested?

R

Attachments

• Render 1 Redone.jpg
    Render 1 Redone.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,101
if you do it in m/f or f/m then hell yes!
if it's more f/f crap, then hell no!

steve

if you do it in m/f or f/m then hell yes!
if it's more f/f crap, then hell no!

steve

You literally see a picture with 4 women in it and then say you hope there is M/F or F/M in it, and reject F/F. Interesting comment...This guy's work is largely F/F. What did you think was going to happen?

To the OP, yes, continue. I hope you make it very hot and erotic LESBIAN tickling action!!

Sadly it's always going to be FF for me. I only have 1 male model and he's crap. I'll jam him into the scene just for the fun of it.

Anyway here's some more...

R

Attachments

• Render 2.png
    Render 2.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 77
  • Render 3.png
    Render 3.png
    3 MB · Views: 64
  • Render 4.png
    Render 4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 91
  • Render 5.png
    Render 5.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
Gavin looks smug but he doesn't realize he's gonna be floating in the air soon getting his cock tickled by those girls.

If anybody wants to see that shit?

R

Attachments

• render 6modded.png
    render 6modded.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 113
There we go. Poor Gavin ;)

R

Attachments

• render 7modded.png
    render 7modded.png
    3 MB · Views: 113
You literally see a picture with 4 women in it and then say you hope there is M/F or F/M in it, and reject F/F. Interesting comment...This guy's work is largely F/F. What did you think was going to happen?

To the OP, yes, continue. I hope you make it very hot and erotic LESBIAN tickling action!!

i do not know him or his work, so i hoped he could/would shift gears and make it non homo.

steve

It a rare treat for you. My guy model isn't up to much and I don't really go for the M/ anything.

Anyway, enjoy!

R

i do not know him or his work, so i hoped he could/would shift gears and make it non homo.

steve

But why? Why would you even ask? So you mean to tell me you know nothing about his work, yet he has over 2000 posts. It didn't dawn on you to perhaps look up his work before making a ridiculous homophobic comment? Why you must express your "opinion" about same sex tickling is beyond me. If you don't like it, that's fine. But many others do so keep your ridiculous comments to yourself. I will give SexyGameDesigns credit. If I saw your post on any of my F/F stuff, I would have not been so kind in return. I would have told you to F off and go back to your tiny little cave and learn to be a mature adult and open minded enough to realize that there is a lot of diversity here. If you don't like same sex tickling, then grow up and learn to keep your comments to yourself.

Here's another one. Just the girls now. Gavin had to leave and adjust his textures.

R

Attachments

• render 8 modded.png
    render 8 modded.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 92
Another one. I didn't like the light in that last one.

R

Attachments

• render 9b.png
    render 9b.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 82
I am finishing another project but will start sharing something on Monday maybe. I don't think she's going to get small. But if you want to see her smaller than the other girls I'll do that for a one off. Is that ok?

R

Pushed for time because of some disasters with my day job.

Here's all I could do.

best wishes
R

Attachments

• uhura smaller 2 changed.jpg
    uhura smaller 2 changed.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
Another couple I managed to do today!

R

Attachments

• uhura legs spread 2.png
    uhura legs spread 2.png
    2 MB · Views: 34
  • uhura smaller wide shot modded.png
    uhura smaller wide shot modded.png
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • uhura tickled.jpg
    uhura tickled.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
I remember somebody complaining that there were no guys in my art. So here's Gavin in the mix...

R

Attachments

• gavin tickled.jpg
    gavin tickled.jpg
    938.4 KB · Views: 32
  • all guys.jpg
    all guys.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
Please play "Voodoo fire" by Cathedral and add some doll related enchantment

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back