• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heaven and the Underworld

GuardianV25

Heaven and Hell are two very different domains that work both separately yet also in conjunction. Those who pass on reach the Gate of Judgement, where they are judged and whether they go to Heaven or the Underworld. If sent to Heaven, you're practically home free (or are you?), but if the Underworld.... well, that's a different story. Depending on how severe your crimes were when you were alive, you may spend a few months in the Underworld, or a few years, a few decades, maybe even for all eternity. That doesn't mean Angels or those sent to Heaven can't be redirected to the Underworld, same rules apply.

^
^
^
^
^

Yes, I have an amazing idea for an RP, but I need a partner for this RP. When I RP (I'm a guy) I usually RP as a female (I think female ticklers are more sadistic and playful at the same time anyways.....). I'm looking for a female RP partner (preferably), male could work as well but we'll need to talk about it. RP will have soft/hard tickling as well as some kinkiness so be ready for that :p Please keep in mind that being Asexual, talks of being ticklish in private areas (breasts, pussy, etc.) make me uncomfortable so I try to avoid those places when I can (respect for people's privacy and safety) but I will try my best.

Interested? Let me know either here or via DM/PM. I look forward to working with you :)

Note: If you plan on ghosting before we begin an RP or mid-RP, please don't PM. It will be a waste of time for both you and me.

Preferred Method of communication for RP -> Discord

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back