• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Physical appearance

nina_lee

Hi guys

Just had a question about sessions and role plays here on TMF.

How important physical appearance/attraction is when you decide to session/RP?
It’s for free.

I, for myself consider physical appearance as an important criteria as it’s related to fantasy so I always ask for pictures /Skype video before anything happens.

It’s all about personal choices but would be nice to hear your opinion.
Thanks

Last edited:
Its very important to me. if im not at least somewhat attracted to a woman, then i dont care if shes the most ticklish woman on the planet.

I think physical appearance matters if you want to have a great session. I'm way more interested in tickling (and obviously sexual play too) if im very attracted to a person. Myself, I care how I look a lot and I'm a bit egocentric to a fault when it comes to it, but I feel an amazing session comes from two people with great chemistry and to an extent that does involve physical attraction. Without physical attraction, I'm less likely to truly dive into every spot of a Lee and see what tiny crevice offers the truly best reaction. That's my honest opinion, and I wouldn't be upset if someone told me they didn't want to be tickled by me or tickle me for physical reasons either. To each their own, everyone love everyone but also respect their choices/preferences

Because tickling is usually sexual to me, I would have to feel a simular level of atractiveness as I would in the traditional sense.

However, if its just playful tickling which I have evolved to enjoy as well, then just be female, ticklish and willing lol!

Seriously though, I have during my few stints as a single person, tickled some cute ticklish feet from gals that I respectively was not attracted to in a physical or sexual way.

Tickling, for me, is a playful activity, and I dont need to be attracted to my lee or ler to enjoy the experience.

Tickling to me can be all kinds of things, but because it is generally automatically playful unless I am crushing on the one I am playing with. I don't much care about their physical attributes. Be a good, fun person to be around, and you're top tickle material regardless of age, looks, and whatnot!

Physical attraction is a funny thing though. I have my preferences and what body type, etc. I am normally physically attracted to. But every once in awhile my mind will screw with me (just for kicks) and a person who doesn't tick ANY of my normal physical boxes will slide through.
Me: "The hell are YOU doing here? And WHY am I this excited to be in your presence?"

LOL LOL Usually, that will happen if the person overwhelmingly ticks most of the internal traits (personality traits), and I'm just super attracted to who THEY are and not necessarily what they look like. It still takes me by surprise though. (This is a rare for me, by the way.... the being taken by surprise.)

Last person got me caught up so fast I got whiplash.
Me: Huh? But why do I like you? I don't even like you? DON'T touch me.... Ok.... Touch me! LOL :D
Wasn't even my type at ALL physically. A lot of stuff made me scratch my head, but my body was living her best life. :blush:
May I NEVER be alone in a room with that person again. Help me!

Kind of get what your saying in person for
Talking sake I have tickled chicks I wasn’t attracted to but I thought they had nice feet that being the case
I don’t care about any physical appearance in rp on here but as it’s just words just hope they are good at
It so there is that

It matters as important as friendship and we don't have tickle friends who share the same fun as us.

Its more important to me than I’d like to admit. I found that I’m very picky with looks so I decided if they are decent looking and have charm/ a good personality then I’m fine with that. I just want to have fun :)

Not super important to me, tbh. I'm asexual, so tickling is very removed from sexuality for me and is sort of its own thing. As long as my partner is hygienic, I'm good! It all comes down to personality for me.

Hm...I get the perspective this question comes from, but for.me, beauty comes from within, like I've met people with the sort of features that society calls "hot" that were garbage human beings. That said, I've met people with that "hotness" that were amazing humans. Same deal for people with atypical features for beauty. It's at best an unrelated correlation.

Allll that said, for me tickles are platonic so I'm not concerned about looks, just compatibility. I want to vibe with and feel comfortable with a partner. Physical appearance is at best a minor factor haha...hygiene on the other hand...do your partner the courtesy of being hygienic haha

Looks shouldn’t matter, but they do. At least at first sight. However, once you’re at it, it doesn’t really mater anymore. That’s what has happened to me.

I think you will always be more interested in your tickle partner if you’re attracted to them, but that can also change once you find their reactions or tickling skills are not what you expected.

Best advice I could give is just… be open to the experience I guess? Set your own rules, negotiate them or stick to then as you please, and don’t be a jerk to your play partner.

Does not matter to me. Being ticklish is all I care about. Plus being ticklish adds to their overall attractiveness in my eyes

It’s not important to me. What is important, to me, is hygiene. If you’re stinky or dirty, it’s not happening

The great part of being asexual is I don’t care whatever they look like because is not in any way sexual.

I like to RP tickling, so the appearance of the person I'm writing with doesn't matter at all! In real life, I am a lee. I think I don't care too much about what my ler looks like. If they have the right personality and confidence, they will be attractive!

Not that important. I should be comfortable looking at her, but major attraction is not required.

My two rules are fun and intensity, if that can't be provided, no matter what you look like, it won't be an interest for me. The reality is, everybody is going to be attracted to something. Whether it's face, feet, stomach, arms, whole body, ect. But it just depends on what the person wants out of the tickling I guess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back