• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Stop (tickle machine/FF) *intense

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
6F7C0E8D-1C85-480F-AA6B-058E3F4FCDDF.jpeg

Sadayo and Tae are in for one intense ride. This one comes with a 7 page story, a cool futa alt (with it's own dialog), and even an extra panel. Which actually tuns this into a nice, single page comic.

All that and more can be found on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

Sample
--------

It’s still early morning by the time the two friends enter the subway. The sunshine only now begins to peak over the buildings as they entered the ground below. After a long night of playing with Akira, the two figure they’d get a head start on work.

What Sadayo and Takemi don’t know is what awaits them down below.

On the near empty subway cart the two gorgeous women wait for their stop. Tae finds herself especially bored, until she see’s Sadayo’s vicarious position. The teacher’s slender arm held on to the handle above her head. Her sensitive armpit left completely vulnerable.

Tae bites her index finger mischievously, not giving a moments hesitation before acting on her public attack.

“EEE! W-whaha!”

Sadayo jumps from the sudden contact, only to be grabbed and held close by Takemi. She refuses to remove her fingers as they swirl slower and slower in her sensitive hallow. She turns to give the evil doctor a pleading look, but is met with absolutely zero sympathy.

“T-Tae??” Sadayo squeals in a panic. She shifts her body to break free of the doctors grasp, but to no avail.

“S-stah… S-stop!”

Tae only smiles, pulling Sadayo closer. The smell of her sweet perfume is intoxicating as she feels her body jump in her clutches.

“What? We have a long trip ahead of us. Why don’t you entertain me on the way there?~” Tae smiles, slipping her free hand into her victim’s other underarm. Carelessly, she spiders her digits into the pale skin of her hypersensitive pits.

“Nahammmpph!”

Sadayo squeals, biting her lower lip to keep quite. With all her determination, the sexy teacher tries to block out the fingers digging into her pail flesh.

“What’s wrong? Going to laugh for me? Tickle tickle tickle tickle!” Tae teases while attacking with those sultry touches that Sadayo could never resist. The agonizing tracing of her fingers made the girl want to break.

“I-…. I-I won’t,” Sadayo grimaces. Looking forward with an expression as if she was about to burst. “I won’t!”

“You will.” Was all the doctor had to reply with, reaching for that one spot she knew her victim could never resist.

“PPHHAHAHAH! OHAHAHAHAH NOIAHAH! NAHAHAH!! MAHHHAAHHAKE HEEHHEHER STAHAHAAHAHAHP!!”

The poor teacher’s cackles rang through the subway cart, alerting the few people just trying to get to where they needed to go. They turn in absolute horror, grabbing their things and leaving as fast as possible. Sadayo’s face burns beat red from the humiliation as the fingers finally stop.

“THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?” The ticklish teacher pants, her face still flush from the embarrassment.

Suddenly, she felt another pair of hands grab at her sides while the fingers at her armpits came back at full force.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA! NOAHAHAHAHAHA! TAeHAHAHAHAAH?!?!”

The tickling didn’t stop, only getting more intense as Sadayo finally hears Tae’s voice.

“LET GO OF ME!! SADAYO!!”
-----
----
---
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back