• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Deepest Darkest Tickling Fantasy (No Shame)

Hi from Arianna, 56 y.o.
Me and my husband share a passion for tickling. We sometimes record our tickling torture sessions for watching together later and excite ourselves! My personal favourite fantasy is this:
I am captured by a pervert ugly awful old man (over 80 is better) that loves to watch tickle tortured women.
When I wake up we are alone in a bedroom, over a bed. He is at my side and I am tied wrists and ankles to the bed, completely naked.
He tells me that he wants to see me tortured by tickling....but that he doesn't want to do any effort to tickle me. He wants only to watch....
So he smears honey on my lower belly and then put some centipedes on the honey. They start to eat honey moving their hundred legs and so they slowly begin to tickle me crazy.
Soon I begin to moan, scream, laugh, struggle and twist in pain.
The old man comfortly stays beside me....his eyes are full lust....while watching at my naked body moving restless to avoid the creative torture....he loves what he is seeing!
This is my favourite tickling fantasy. To know that my ticklish nightmare can excite someone who is looking at.
Ok, I know....maybe I am more perverted than you!:(
Here, attached, 3 4 frames from my video......kisses by Arianna

01episodphoto29.jpg01episodphoto25.jpg01episodphoto26.jpg01episodphoto27.jpg

To have my pervert classmate whom my older sister was helping as a teaching assistant bring her to his house and I get pics of her big soles getting tickled by him

I'd have to say for me personally it would be to have my wife and her bridesmaids tied up in unique strict bondage tailored to each girls mot ticklish spots while they are dressed in the gowns and hairstyles from our wedding day. One girl has super ticklish feet, another cant handle having her sides goosed. One of my perianal favorites is her friend who cant stand anything tickling her neck... The thought of this one with her hair up and in a sleeveless dress tied unable to move her shoulders and head makes me shiver with excitement. My wife and I often discuss this fantasy and she loves to use it to tease me whenever she can. She is the best.

To have a tall muscular woman in a dungeon tie me up, tickle me senseless and have her way with me

To have Crystal Clark and JayleneCherie (domme from Vancouver) tie me completely immobile on a rack or bed, gagged, while one straddles my arms and the other straddles my waist. They absolutely tickle TORTURE my armpits, stomach, ribs, sides and hips for at least 2 hours, giving me a small break every 10-15 minutes (during which they'd tease my cock but not let me cum), all while verbally teasing the absolute shit out of me with cootchie coos and about how I can't get away and am powerless to stop any of this until they've decided I've been tortured enough. Towards the end, one gives me a blowjob while the other tickles my armpits until I explode, then they finish me off with more tickling until they've decided I've had enough.

I have a couple myself both based around like fantasy themes

1) to have a tower, like the tower or London here in the UK, but in this case it’s a tickling tower and it’s a place I could take women and torment them and tickle them whenever I felt like it. And of course it would be fully kitted out with devices, tickle tools, and tickling inventions

2) I really wish I had magic so I could like summon a female tickle demon to tickle whatever girl I wished, and just have tickle magic in general to wield. I suppose this is not really a fantasy, it more like wishing for certain tickling abilities lol

well I like to let my wife be tickled by my friends. Some of my friends are into her and I want to see them hogtie her and tickle and lick her feet as well as other parts of her body. she always wears nylons and that makes her more ticklish than she always is.

Well, show us her feet!!!

Playing strip poker against an older superior with an amazonian frame with the loser being tied up naked and tickled.

Losing and being tied up spread eagled to her bed, being covered in baby oil and then tickled from the feet up, going up to the inner thighs, belly, ribs and armpits. She would tease me about being weak and helpless. She would notice my arousal and use a feather on my nipples and penis to bring to the edge, only to start tickling me again on inner thighs and feet with her nails, while blowing raspberries on my belly. Then do it all over again, making me lose my mind. She would make me say humiliating things and accept being her tickle slut if I want to cum. When I give in, she would make me cum over and over before tying a vibrator on my cock and nipples and tickling me all over in the meantime.

I would become her tickle slave, being tickled and edged every day after work and having remote brushes on my feet and belly at work for her to assert her dominance.

I also have one for her losing but this one takes over most of the time ;)

A dozen Really ticklish girls who LOVE getting tickled.
I do them, then they do me, and we all LOVE IT.

(I've always wondered if I could come from foot tickling alone, but if I can't, there's another enticing option.)

I'm strapped lying down to a padded frame that holds my legs apart and my thighs and shoulders down. There's space in the frame between my legs to let someone get up close and personal.

I look down my body, and there's a dark angel standing there who begins to dance his fingertips over my bare feet. I squirm as my clit gets hard, and pretty soon I can feel the moisture pooling in my ****.

The angel is stroking right beside the arch of my feet, almost in the middle of my soles, and I think my clit's going to explode...

But it doesn't. I try to ride the sensations, but they're not quite enough to get me off, just make me squeal and wriggle against the straps holding me down.

Finally I shriek, "Mercy!"

The angel grins and he stops tickling me and says, "If you want to come, you have to hold completely still no matter what. One twitch, and we start over."

And he plucks one of his own long, stiff, black feathers from his wing and slowly drags it up and down my calves, up and down, getting closer to my **** with every stroke; but when he finally gets there, he doesn't tickle it directly. Instead, he dips the tip in my juices to sharpen it, then paints rings around my labia, around and around until he almost reaches my clit...

But I can't help it. My **** twitches, and suddenly he's tickling my clit without mercy until I'm about to come... and then he stops just shy of letting me and watches my face while the sensations ease off. And then he dips his feather into my **** and starts slowly circling my labia again, gradually but inevitably spiraling towards my clit...

And again. And again. Until I feel a warmth unfolding in my ****, almost soft, like a shaft of light that travels up inside of me and gradually soaks in and spreads throughout my body. I'm all but paralyzed by the straps holding me down, but my orgasm has every tiny muscle fiber in my body twitching and squirming, while the angel laughs and tickles my clit to draw things out as long as he can.

(I've always wondered if I could come from foot tickling alone, but if I can't, there's another enticing option.)

I'm strapped lying down to a padded frame that holds my legs apart and my thighs and shoulders down. There's space in the frame between my legs to let someone get up close and personal.

I look down my body, and there's a dark angel standing there who begins to dance his fingertips over my bare feet. I squirm as my clit gets hard, and pretty soon I can feel the moisture pooling in my ****.

The angel is stroking right beside the arch of my feet, almost in the middle of my soles, and I think my clit's going to explode...

But it doesn't. I try to ride the sensations, but they're not quite enough to get me off, just make me squeal and wriggle against the straps holding me down.

Finally I shriek, "Mercy!"

The angel grins and he stops tickling me and says, "If you want to come, you have to hold completely still no matter what. One twitch, and we start over."

And he plucks one of his own long, stiff, black feathers from his wing and slowly drags it up and down my calves, up and down, getting closer to my **** with every stroke; but when he finally gets there, he doesn't tickle it directly. Instead, he dips the tip in my juices to sharpen it, then paints rings around my labia, around and around until he almost reaches my clit...

But I can't help it. My **** twitches, and suddenly he's tickling my clit without mercy until I'm about to come... and then he stops just shy of letting me and watches my face while the sensations ease off. And then he dips his feather into my **** and starts slowly circling my labia again, gradually but inevitably spiraling towards my clit...

And again. And again. Until I feel a warmth unfolding in my ****, almost soft, like a shaft of light that travels up inside of me and gradually soaks in and spreads throughout my body. I'm all but paralyzed by the straps holding me down, but my orgasm has every tiny muscle fiber in my body twitching and squirming, while the angel laughs and tickles my clit to draw things out as long as he can.

Your fantasy sounds incredible! If you already have a trusted significant other or even a very good friend, I would think fulfilling your fantasy would be VERY possible. Your description of tickling/edging shows it can be such a beautiful experience, and why tickling, sexuality, and bondage are all intertwined in our minds. It's the trust of two people playing together in such intimate ways, not always or necessarily to create 'pain' but the sweet, sensual anguish of being at your partner's mercy until they decide to let you finish'....Very exhilarating, from either side! Of course, two partners can tease and edge each other without restraints, but adding bondage does add to the level of excitement...And it is your fantasy :)

Unfortunately, I have no potential 'ler, nor prospects for finding one. But hey, an enby can dream, right?

Yes, you can dream. Your fantasy scene is exciting and fun to read. You'd make a good author, as you seem to have a talent for great descriptions of both the physical and psychological aspects of sensual tickling and edging. And there's always room for another good story on the board.

As a straight guy, but with a strong nylon fetish, I found out lately that my biggest fantasy would be to be under the mercy of a professional male ler, gay or straight, who would punish me in nylons, also all over my body, even private parts....

Mine is simple really.
I want a whole BUNCH of girls, who are really ticklish, who love getting tickled and get horny from it, love getting tickled, tickling each other, and tickling Me. And they don't get tired or traumatized.
Only once have I ever had an unlimited supply of tickles. And that was a long time ago.

Nice to see a fellow writer here. We're a dying species, haha.

I have a ton- but a recent one is the classic non-con. stuck scenario. Blah blah not paying attention/falls into a hole of some type of shitty building/ structure (while wearing a skirt, obv.). Random person stumbles upon dangling legs situation (and they just happen to have tons of tools and a vibrator with the belt attachment with them because who doesn’t wander around with all that stuff). Lower body tickling ensues, for a while, finishing up with forced orgasms and the person leaves the vib. W/ the belt and goes along their merry way (I’m sure they have a dentist appointment or something). *takes drag of cigarette*

Tickling my cousin Julie's feet again but this time her belly button is the ideal target for she has admittedly said to me her belly button is crazy ticklish. Her belly button is an innie and oval shaped

Getting tied up and gang tickled by several women, with plenty of verbal teasing and making me kiss and lick their feet. Or even one woman doing this would do. I like being a ler too, and I often fantasize about tickling someone and her taking out her revenge on me. Or, tickling several women and having them ALL take out their revenge on me. I admit I lean towards the LEE side, and the more sadistic the ler, the better!

My total fantasy is that my wife(not really into tickling) and I become friends with a slightly younger single woman like early 40s. She is our neighbor, is a trainer (not overly muscled, just toned). Works both at a local gym and out of her house. My wife becomes a client, and eventually she starts hanging out with us, having dinner, watching movies, etc. Then one night, while we are all watching a movie, my wife and friend get into a tickle fight, and end up on the floor. My wife demands my help, and neighbor winds up face down with us sitting on her legs, each of us going after the back of her thighs, and the crease just below her butt (instant volcano reaction!). The neighbor goes home but realizes how much the tickling got her aroused, and stirs her bi curious side. My wife decides to entice the trainer to allow regular sessions for 'tickle therapy' to relieve her tensions from being single, running her own business, etc. And so of course, I get to help. And eventually, she becomes our 'friend with benefits'.

Interesting note: My idea stems from an ad we saw in the 'personals' column of a Denver newspaper we saw years, and years ago while on a ski trip with another couple. The ad was purportedly from a married couple who where looking for a "live-in housekeeper/companion". Good salary, including car provided. The duties would include the regular cooking/cleaning things around the house, plus vague references to 'companionship' or something like that.

It was pretty unmistakable the intent of the article. It was a hoot to share it with the other couple, and we had a good laugh and remarks, but that scenario of picking up a third wheel for fun has stuck in my mind.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back