• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Deepest Darkest Tickling Fantasy (No Shame)

I have a couple.

1. Is the I guess classic kidnapped, blindfolded and stripped in a cabin in the woods, being tickled and toyed and teased by a group of horny people.

2. Is my very rare ler side where I have a long room of glory hole's and a lot of feathers to use on the cocks that get stuck through them.

I feel kinda vanilla now compared to some here ������

Both sound very fun!!

Get revenge on my aunt by tying her up in an X spread, blindfolding her, and then tickling her to tears until she cant take it. Then after all the torture is done, whip out my dick and cum all over hertoes.

My female boss basically owning me and making me sit in stocks in the middle of the office, where anyone can tickle my feet whenever they're bored on their break or just passing by.

Being the unfortunate guest speaker at a human sexuality college course, having to explain my tickle fetish to a room full of college students. I'm also wearing very skimpy clothes (spaghetti strap shirt, no bra, micro mini skirt, a thong, but otherwise normal footwear (socks and tennis shoes). The hot female professor tells me to sit at the desk at the front of the classroom and put my feet up on the desk. From how I'm sitting you can get a very clear panty shot. There is a guy at the very front of the room, sitting in a desk right in front of the one I'm sitting in, staring directly at my feet. The professor slowly takes my shoes and socks off, and starts to gently and slowly tickle my feet with her long, manicured nails. I try to stay still and not laugh but fail miserably. There are students recording on their phones and some are even laughing at my expense. After about 15 minutes of tickling, the professor commands me to take my thong and skirt off end bend over the table. "Notice how engorged her clitoris and labia are", the professor says. "Now I will sexually stimulate her vulva but with something we normally associate with tickling, a feather." She tickles my pussy with a feather, making me howl with laughter and moan like an animal. Eventually I have an explosive orgasm. "I hope everyone took notes", the professor says as the class time ends. Afterwards, several guys come up to me asking me for my number.

1. Stumble across some livestream on a shady website, where a hot female soldier is captured and shown to the cameras. The stream asks the watcher what to do with her, and the verdict is to strip her naked, have her tied up and tickle tortured with forced orgasms for the world to see while she is begging against the humiliation.

2. Blackmailing my old ex who wasn't nice to me, by threatening her to release pictures of her if she doesn't let me have revenge for her unfaithfulness. Then I'd tie her up, tickling her until she pee her pants (she couldn't take tickling), gag her with the soiled panties and then edge her real good with vibrator and buttplug until she is crying. Removing the gag, having her begging to cum, and then afterwards telling I recorded it all and she has to let me tickle her again if she doesn't want her boyfriend to see the video.

Oh my, this is extremely hot.

I've always wanted to tickle the feet and belly button of a girl who mean a lot to me she's 9 years younger than me with a nice athletic build and beautiful feet great arches and smooth soles

i want to own a guy as a slave and get to use him however and whenever i want. at first, he hates me and attempts to fight back against me, but over time, he starts to come to love being my slave. he would of course be incredibly ticklish, and i would use that to my advantage to put him into his place.

I have many fantasies, mostly of the lee variety, but I will share the ler fantasy that’s been playing in my mind.

On my phone is an app. It allows me to watch and control the body of anyone I take a picture of. The app allows me to make them feel anything I want. With the tap of a button I can make them feel the soft touch of a feather, blunted nails digging mercilessly into their skin, or bring them to orgasm over and over again. I take pictures of lovely ladies that catch my eye and watch them as they go throughout their day.

To tease them, I lightly select areas of their body to tickle. Usually softly and not long; just enough to make them squirm or giggle. It’s not until they are in the privacy of their house that I take full advantage of the app. I play with the settings, immobilizing my victims as I increase the sensitivity of their bodies. I poke and prod to see what gets the best reaction. Some nights I chose one spot and just lightly tease the same spot with featherlight touches, soft swirls of a feather round and round her nipples or a barely there graze of fingertips up and down their soft underarms, until my victim is overstimulated and begging for me to do anything else; touch her anywhere any way I please as long as it’s something other than the maddening, ceaseless tease.

Most nights I am not as patient. I flick from one area of her body to another, tickling her body as she laughs and begs. Most nights I let them have enough movement of their body to trash. It’s fun to watch them try to avoid touches they can’t see, letting them think that they have a chance to escape. Some nights I leave them completely helpless as I tickle along their sides and over their soles as they laugh, faces turning red and tears streaming down their cheeks. It’s a toss up if I’ll let them orgasm. Sometimes I’ll make them orgasm over and over until they beg for the tickling to come back. Other’s I’ll keep on edge and not allow them to come until they are ready to burst. I tickle them to exhaustion, and then have the app muddle the edges of their memories until they wake up thinking it was all just a really intense dream.

But some end up being my favorites, and I save their information. After all, as long as my phone’s charged, the possibilities are endless.

Kidnap a petite, smart ass little blond and take her to my dungeon. Strip her naked. Put her on a leash and irons. Tell her if she's a good girl, she gets food. Listen to her cuss me out and threaten me. Then I get her tied down to the bed and tell her she's not going to be let go until she LUVVVVS me. Start tickling her arms, work my way down to her armpits. Then go to her feet and work my way up her thighs. Get her belly and boobs. Then go to her clit and tickle the F**K out of her there. Tickle her until she pees. Tickle her some more until she pees again. Continue to tickle her. Listen to all of the wild promises she makes to get me to stop, and then make her keep each and every promise, or else no water for her. Tickle her for hours on end, until she's tamed. Then keep her for a pet.

... being stalked ... and kidnapped... then taken to a house I don't know and teased and tormented by the captor (who I find very attractive but of course can't even think about that because they kidnapped me!) This fantasy is usually my go to. I could do a million different versions of it in my head, never getting tired of it. The kidnapper is charming and knows all my secrets (because they stalked me and planned everything) and I struggle to resist their torturous abuse.
In the fantasy, sometimes their motive is simply to humiliate me with my own weakness and arousal.
Other times, it's because they want to break me down and claim me as their property.
Other times it's because of both ^_^

I’ve always loved the idea of my wife and being captured/kidnapped and then being stripped and tickle tortured for how ever long. Even better is if our clothes are cut off slowly exposing more and more of our bodies.

Being the unfortunate guest speaker at a human sexuality college course, having to explain my tickle fetish to a room full of college students. I'm also wearing very skimpy clothes (spaghetti strap shirt, no bra, micro mini skirt, a thong, but otherwise normal footwear (socks and tennis shoes). The hot female professor tells me to sit at the desk at the front of the classroom and put my feet up on the desk. From how I'm sitting you can get a very clear panty shot. There is a guy at the very front of the room, sitting in a desk right in front of the one I'm sitting in, staring directly at my feet. The professor slowly takes my shoes and socks off, and starts to gently and slowly tickle my feet with her long, manicured nails. I try to stay still and not laugh but fail miserably. There are students recording on their phones and some are even laughing at my expense. After about 15 minutes of tickling, the professor commands me to take my thong and skirt off end bend over the table. "Notice how engorged her clitoris and labia are", the professor says. "Now I will sexually stimulate her vulva but with something we normally associate with tickling, a feather." She tickles my pussy with a feather, making me howl with laughter and moan like an animal. Eventually I have an explosive orgasm. "I hope everyone took notes", the professor says as the class time ends. Afterwards, several guys come up to me asking me for my number.

Damn... I like the way you think.

i want to own a guy as a slave and get to use him however and whenever i want. at first, he hates me and attempts to fight back against me, but over time, he starts to come to love being my slave. he would of course be incredibly ticklish, and i would use that to my advantage to put him into his place.

That sounds like a fun fantasy as the guy too.

I hate the man but being captured as an American female soldier by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and being tickled tortured naked and forced to cum through cunnilingus on some darkweb livestream. Once I cum like an animal he proceeds to pound my pussy and make me say how much of a filthy Western whore I am.

Last edited:
In my ultimate tickle fantasy, I am tied spread eagle on a bed or tickle table and surrounded by at least 3 other girls who are just dying to tickle torture me! One ler for my armpits and sides, another for my hips and thighs, and another for my feet. Even more lers would be great! I would be blindfolded (and possibly gagged for part of it) and tickle tortured for at least a couple hours with minimal breaks, only when I really need to catch my breath. I would be tickled both face up AND face down during the session, and a variety of speeds, tools, and techniques would be used as my lers explore my body looking for my worst spots, then exploiting those spots as much as they desire while I completely lose it! The more my lers make me shriek with laughter, the better! The tickle torture ends with a really nice massage ❤

Hey, Silly, I have that one too! 😄

Another naughty fantasy has to do with this one particular ex of mine. She was unbearably ticklish, so much so that she never really let me tickle her at all, because it was excruciating torture for her. One time, she let me pin her arms back and tickle her tummy, sides, and armpits for about ten seconds, and she was just shrieking with hysterical laughter, desperately shaking back and forth as hard as she could. It was insanely hot, but also so frustrating, because I never got to tie her down and just really go to work on her.

We only dated for a couple months, because she had to move to another city for work, but we kept chatting. And sometimes, we would get really flirty, borderline sexting, and she would tease me about just how ticklish she was, knowing just how bad that was going to wreck me. She also regularly posts lots of teasy pictures on IG, stuff like her in a sports bra with her arm up in the air, completely exposing her unbearably ticklish tummy and underarms. It just wrecks me.

So... obviously, I fantasize all the time about getting her at my mercy, stripping her naked, and stretching her out and tying her down tight. Like, a really intense set up, where she not just has her limbs spread out and tied down, but straps around her thighs and upper arms as well, because like I said, she's unbearably squirmy. Then, I'd spend several minutes straddling her body, just wiggling my fingers in the air, inches from her skin. I would remind her how bad she teased me, how she just loooooved to get my tickle lust going when she thought I couldn't do anything about it, and ask her if she thinks she deserves to be punished for that. She would know there's nothing she could do to convince me otherwise, but she'd still desperately beg for me to please, please not tickle her. That she's sorry, that she'll do anything, that she knows she deserves it, but she's seriously SO ticklish, she won't be able to stand it...

And then, of course, I'd submit her to the worst tickle torture she could ever imagine. I'd just continually move my hands around her tummy, sides, underarms, breasts, tickling all over, non-stop, probing for the most ticklish spots and focusing right on them. All the while teasing her about how helpless she is, making her admit that she's a naughty tickle tease, that she deserves to be punished. Every few minutes I might briefly stop, hovering my hands just inches from her underarms, giving her another chance to beg me to stop tickling, to convince me JUST how ticklish she is, giving her the faintest spark of hope that I might stop... and then I'd just go back to torturing her.

Super hot, daemon! This may become one of my new favorites, too!

Always had a fantasy about being pinned down by three green-eyed succubi (female vampires) with milky white skin and incredibly long, thin, taloned fingers. They’d nibble on me just enough to draw blood to scare me, but tell me they’d let me live if they could tickle me with their long talons all night. The tickling was so intense that I begged for them to just bite me and turn me into a vampire, but they declined and said they’d rather tickle me to death instead.

Had another one about being tickle tortured by a beautiful blue goddess with red nails and 8 long arms like pythons. No scenario, just being encircled by those powerful arms, wrists held, tickled by the other hands.

If anyone knows a succubus or eight-armed Hindu goddess, PM me…

As a ler, I’d love to tie a really snobby bitch down, spread eagle, naked. I’d put a feather on a pendulum and lower it toward her clit agonizingly slowly, then watch her squirm as the relentless feather stroked her clit raw. If I thought she might come, I’d raise the feather, let her relax a bit, then start teasing again. While this happened, I’d sit on her arms, hover over her and taunt her while spider tickling her armpits, breasts, tummy… pretty much everything. She’d be in that state of exhaustion and sensitivity where the slightest touch anywhere on the body causes laughter, and I’d tease her ticklish skin and clit until… maybe forever???

Last edited:
Its a bit dark but hey,its just a fantasy. And sorry for my english,not my first language.

In this fantasy Women are submitted to male while they still can do whatever job males do. They are all extremely ticklish while men arent. This is enforced in many ways: every once a week,every male in the family has to lock the women in stock and tickle them for an hour. Father tickles his wife while sons their sisters.If one of them misbehave at home(talking back,being annoying etc) every girls(mothers and aunt included)gets the same punishment:tickling for a time between 30 min and 1 hour.l If they misbehave in school,their father or brother if is in school has the duty to tickle them for as long as the teacher want. And,once a year,every city has to fill their square with stocks where every woman,wearing a Princess Leya suit, will be tickled from morning to dust.

Well since there's no judgement... Tying a former friend of mine to a chair, and plopping her big, floppy feet into some stocks. Lock those up and tie back her long, thin toes. Because this person had the PERFECT long soles and toes. Blindfold her, maybe put some ear muffs on and just. Go wild. Plenty of oil to lather them up. Brushes on those virgin soles (she never let people touch her feet). Fingers and feathers. Maybe run some fuzzy pipe between those toes. All while listening to her beg, laugh, threaten and cry for it to end. But I won't. Not til I'm satisfied.

I have a few fantasies that I consider dark to the point of sometimes finding myself trying to steer my mind away from them. But they do beckon.

I think all of them have two ingredients that make them morally transgressive, to put it mildly. One is fear (in my language, we say "she fears tickling" instead of "she is ticklish"). When I see professional submissive companions who list tickling as a HARD LIMIT, while welcoming all kinds of other forms of punishment - this is the lee I would want for my darker fantasy. Or, an ex-wife of mine. I want somebody not quite terrified, but really not OK with being tickled.

The other side is an offer I can't leaving the victim no other option, but not by brute force. No Kidnapping. Maybe blackmail. But better yet a really huge promise and the power to keep it. Something that the victim really wants, for example an amount of money she can't turn down. I wouldn't want it to be saving her child's life, but escaping a life of poverty, avoiding prison, canceling a mafia debt would just the right level of coercion. But instead something that would make her accept what she absolutely loathes and dreads - being tickled in various states of erotic dress, undress and bondage.

It certainly is dark, but certainly not specific haha. I imagine a foot model that has like extremely ticklish and sensitive feet, I am her pedicurist and instead of paying with money she lets me tickle her extremely sensitive feet instead.

Ok.. hmm... the point of this thread isn't hottest or best fantasy it's darkest.

For me, my darkest tickle fantasy is where the wrong person is tickled. For example, a woman gets a job as an executive assistant, and on her first day she gets tickled for information about her new company that she simply doesn't have yet. And she's being tickled by a woman who's just been tickled herself-- as a way to show her what to do to the assistant and as a warning that more of this will come if she fails to get the information-- so the tickler is too focused on fear of failure to believe the innocent protests of the new assistant. And so the ticklish interrogation just keeps going on and on. . .

I've had this as a recurring fantasy, so there are times the assistant tricks or talks her way free and they switch places, with the assistant wanting to know why she was tickled, but her original attacker didn't really know anything either: she herself was tickled until she agree to get this information, and now she's being tickled herself all over again. And so they remain locked in an endless tickle interrogation where they rotate places but the tickling never ends. . .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back