• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Deepest Darkest Tickling Fantasy (No Shame)

kingofkaboom

TMF Poster
What is your deepest darkest tickling fantasy?

I would like to be an executioner in a dungeon and just mercilessly administer tickle torture to women for hours even days with no break. Being so tied up they can't even wiggle a single toe. Just every spot open and exposed.

Getting someone that's excruciatingly ticklish surrounded and tie them down spread eagle, cut their clothes off and tickle them while teasing them and telling them how much it's going to tickle!

Getting my wife tipsy after a nice night out with her in sexy heels and stockings. Bring her to a hotel room where I have 4 devious ticklers waiting. Tell her I have a surprise for her, blindfold her, and tie her spread eagle to the bed. Then let the ticklers in and sit by and watch them destroy her.

The body builder chick I once nailed to grapple and over power with the two chicks I did mma with and put a collar on them and present them in a dungeon toe tied in the stocks and she the. Tortures them with her mega long finger nails with lots of foot tickling then i let them go and they gang up on her and return the favour I get to join on of course and then we all relive each other first one to squirt gets tickled again but buy the three of us hardcore style 🥵

Guess I guy can dream

I often fantasize of being a serial tickler who has a collection of kidnapped ticklish damsels in his basement dungeon. A wide cellar converted into two sections, one to house my captives in prison cells and another made into well equipped bobdage/tickle torture chamber to torment them both individually and side by side. Racks, shackles, tables, stocks, tickling tools ranging from feathers to electric instruments, and kidnapped ladies ranging from college girls to mature beauties... Begging for mercy, screaming for help and laughing in hysteria for hours and hours, day after day, week after week and month after month, with not a bit of mercy given...

I also like fantastical twists to that fantasy, and one variation I also like to think of is being involved in clandestine tickle slave trade, as someone who kidnaps women to sell them to fellow tickle sadista after taking my time to properly "test" the merchandise, and tickle them more or less out of their minds myself before selling them to lifetime of tickle torture.

Lovely stuff as idealized fantasies.

So many to choose from… but one of mine is having a drink with my ex’s new boyfriend and chatting a chat about what my ex is like in bed. As a favour to him I tell him about a fantasy she told me about but we never got to do - that she wants to be tied up and tickled hard, and that she wants no mercy - just to be able to lie back, laugh and scream. I also recommend a gag so the neighbours can’t hear her laughing.

He’s very grateful and gets straight to it that evening - tying her up and gagging her - then taking her by surprise with a brutal tickle session. In reality she hates it - but can’t do anything to stop it as she’s tied and gagged - and he has instruction that it’s exactly what she wants. My revenge is complete…

It's really stupid, but... a group of crazy women manage to break into my place tie me down and tickle torture me for their sexual pleasure. Like... I imagine they all have raging tickle fetishes, with a focus on the feet, but, because they aren't mentally stabile, they aren't able to control it like they should. They've gone through their lives tickling people, but always going to far, leading to people passing and often trouble with the law. One of them is incredibly smart and developed this stamina serum. So, they stake me out, and execute a pre-meditated plan to tie me up and tickle me for days on end. They use the serum that increases stamina, so I can't pass out no matter how much or how long and hard I laugh. This way they go as overboard as they want to, or in this case, need to to satisfy their insatiable hunger.

I want to bind and gag my sister in law in a tight hogtie and tickle her ticklish soles mercilessly.

Holding a group of professional women hostage while tied to chairs and tickling their nylon soles relentlessly. Sometimes it branches out into having them engage in tickle fights for my own pleasure.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So many to choose from… but one of mine is having a drink with my ex’s new boyfriend and chatting a chat about what my ex is like in bed. As a favour to him I tell him about a fantasy she told me about but we never got to do - that she wants to be tied up and tickled hard, and that she wants no mercy - just to be able to lie back, laugh and scream. I also recommend a gag so the neighbours can’t hear her laughing.

He’s very grateful and gets straight to it that evening - tying her up and gagging her - then taking her by surprise with a brutal tickle session. In reality she hates it - but can’t do anything to stop it as she’s tied and gagged - and he has instruction that it’s exactly what she wants. My revenge is complete…

Wow! That's awesome! :p

There’s a beautiful girl who lives in a different state than me who I’ve had a crush on for years. I would love to have her in nylons spread eagle on a bed and tickle the living shit out of her, all the while worshiping her pretty feet. She then gets a turn on me while I’m in stocks while wearing sheer socks

Having the god-like powers of a genie and making all of my tickle fantasies come true. Current & former co-workers, local TV news ladies, celebrities being my tickle toys. I make them immortal & make them insanely ticklish all over. A number of my stories are based on this fantasy.

1. Stumble across some livestream on a shady website, where a hot female soldier is captured and shown to the cameras. The stream asks the watcher what to do with her, and the verdict is to strip her naked, have her tied up and tickle tortured with forced orgasms for the world to see while she is begging against the humiliation.

2. Blackmailing my old ex who wasn't nice to me, by threatening her to release pictures of her if she doesn't let me have revenge for her unfaithfulness. Then I'd tie her up, tickling her until she pee her pants (she couldn't take tickling), gag her with the soiled panties and then edge her real good with vibrator and buttplug until she is crying. Removing the gag, having her begging to cum, and then afterwards telling I recorded it all and she has to let me tickle her again if she doesn't want her boyfriend to see the video.

Some amazing stuff in this thread! Love all the imagination!

If we gonna go all out, I'll spill the beans on the plot of a story I want to write for the forum.

Alien incursion, all of a beautiful race of feminine humanoid anthros. The quirk being that they feed on Sound and discover that human laughter creates the most delicious soundwaves. They pick me up one night for the quality and volume of my hysterics. I'm quickly stripped and connected into a female ai PoD designed with full access to everything and a directive to first discover and map all my tickle spots with various methods of mechanical, fluid and direct neural/ psychological (yea, teasing haha) stimulation. A process that takes hours and runs several times to validate the results. Subsequently mapped and already senseless from the tickles, the machine uses telekinetic energy to refresh and rejuvenate me for the next phase, which is to stimulate the sort of laughter requested by the exotically beautiful aliens.

The first course is an appetizer, and is drawn forth by delicate and maddening stimulation enhanced by sarcastic teasing. Main course is a mix of light and medium tickles, designed to elicit hearty laughter, and dessert is usually every setting maxed, full neural stimulus all resulting in helpless hysteria that is always borderline, but never quite crosses into silent shaking laughter.

Of course sexual stimulation is taken into account as a means to heighten sensitivity. Lmao *shrugs* can't explain my brain, sorry hahaha that's my Lee half of my switchy brain. Ler dream to follow.

On the Ler side, the unseelie Court of the fae (darkly beautiful, malicious beings) are planning to attack and conquer the seelie court with new weapons and then enslave humanity.

The seelie court (mischievous, radiantly beautiful beings) recruit me to help due to a knack for fae sight and latent abilities I don't fully understand. The first assignment is to capture and interrogate an unseelie fairy. She is human sized when captured. Accompanied by several tawny eyed fairies with amber eyes, garb of leaves and vines and flitting along barefoot, I first meet the captive.

She stands on tiptoe, bonds forcing her to stretch all the way up to remain standing. Her lithe and dusky form swaddled in her typical attire, a lacy sheer dress crafted of spider silk and shadow, supple curves backlit by glowing mushrooms. Her purple eyes sneer as she takes in the 'pathetic human' and the flock of whispering and giggling pixies. Her eyes roll as a scuffle breaks out among the ephemeral and easily distracted creatures.

She tunes out mounting pixie giggles as she takes me in. Glowing eyes meeting my ice blue orbs, smirking slightly as she takes in my attire, leafy garb hastily fashioned from whatever foliage was at hand, barely covering the essential areas of my over 6' broad shouldered frame (clothing doesn't transfer when they take you, and that giggly first encounter is fit for another story). She tries a spell that normally works on humans but it fizzles in the magical protections in the cell. I take in several bruises and red marks that indicate the fairies had tried slapping and spanking the captive, but to no avail. I can see in her eyes that no amount of pain will break her, but get an idea from the haplessly giggling fairies in the corner of the cell. I grasp an errant feather. "Ticklish?" I'd ask and her eyes widen in shock briefly before she attempts to bluff with taunting insults. The story will go into more detail, but everyone can imagine where this goes haha. I like to dream, and DnD is fun!

Last edited:
I have one where I'm arrested for stealing, and the judge sentences me to public humiliation, stuck in a box with only my head sticking out the top and my feet sticking out side by side at the front. Inside the box would be comfortable but I'd be restrained and unable to move. A big crowd of onlookers tease me about the size of my feet and since I'm stuck in a box my bound hands can't cover my face to hide my embarrassment, causing them to laugh and tease me more. Part of the sentence is also that, to make up the money I stole there are scheduled times of the day where the crowd can pay $5 a minute to "tickle her big bare feet" as a sign next to the box would say. Lol I'll leave it up to the reader to determine how much I stole and how long I'd be stuck

I have one where I'm arrested for stealing, and the judge sentences me to public humiliation, stuck in a box with only my head sticking out the top and my feet sticking out side by side at the front. Inside the box would be comfortable but I'd be restrained and unable to move. A big crowd of onlookers tease me about the size of my feet and since I'm stuck in a box my bound hands can't cover my face to hide my embarrassment, causing them to laugh and tease me more. Part of the sentence is also that, to make up the money I stole there are scheduled times of the day where the crowd can pay $5 a minute to "tickle her big bare feet" as a sign next to the box would say. Lol I'll leave it up to the reader to determine how much I stole and how long I'd be stuck

I've had something like this I imagined about, except it's buried in a beach with my bare feet sticking up and a box around where my head is so I can't see what's coming and a sign that encourages passerby to tickle my size 13 feet haha

To be taken by a group of ticklers in furry suits and taken to a secret apartment. Once there, they strip me of most of my clothes, tie me to a bed and put a blindfold on me. I'm anxious at what they will do, why they brought me here. None of these people are familiar to me and neither are their suits.
They keep me tied up like this for a while, raising the tension and suspense I feel due to my predicament. After a long while, they start to softly tickle my upper body. The soft fabric of their fur slides eagerly along my sides and stomach and the panic I felt before is relieved in a quiet giggle.

Once they started, no one would let me go. My armpits, bellybutton, thighs, knees and feet will be pampered by their tickly fur suits for the forseeable future.

Is that a tale conceived from the deep darkness of my mind? Well... darkness lies in the eyes of the beholder, doesn't it? ;)

In my ultimate tickle fantasy, I am tied spread eagle on a bed or tickle table and surrounded by at least 3 other girls who are just dying to tickle torture me! One ler for my armpits and sides, another for my hips and thighs, and another for my feet. Even more lers would be great! I would be blindfolded (and possibly gagged for part of it) and tickle tortured for at least a couple hours with minimal breaks, only when I really need to catch my breath. I would be tickled both face up AND face down during the session, and a variety of speeds, tools, and techniques would be used as my lers explore my body looking for my worst spots, then exploiting those spots as much as they desire while I completely lose it! The more my lers make me shriek with laughter, the better! The tickle torture ends with a really nice massage ❤

1. Fiance is off work, and I come home from work, and she has the stocks out, wearing Blue jeans, and a tank top. She tells me She had a pedicure done (She never gets one) and wants me to see the toe nail color she picked (she never paints her toe nails). But I have to tie her up and lock her in the stocks before I can see the nail color.

2. We use the basement as a "Dungeon" Style Tickle session.

I am a master of a black site. Women are sent to me to be disposed without a trace. But I don't kill them, I abuse them with tickling torture... "endless" tickling torture for hours every day, until they become mentally damaged forever... which doesn't mean they are released from the torturing.. OR until they become my minions.. the torturers of the new comers, which then their reward is.. well.. less tickle torture sessions for themselves. Its a very dark place, with video surveillance everywhere... With one very strict cruel rule: don't be sad.
If you break the rule by showing the slightest sign or even the smallest facial gesture of any bad feeling - you get a very long session...
SMILE OR WE'LL MAKE YOU SMILE !

Dark enough for you ? :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back