• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Picture of my mother s nylon sole.

MasterTickler12

TMF Expert
last week i had the chance to visit my mom. while she was sitting on her bed i had thr possiblity to take a hot of her right nylon sole. she always wear nylons. i love her feet, because they are really ticklish....especially the quill of a feather makes her laugh and beg.

IMG_20210714_201425.jpg

so tell me...how would you tickle her soles straight for an full hour? how would you make her laugh and beg? in stocks with all toes tied back? *she would move a feet alot and would not allow to tickler her...trust me i tried!*

what kind of tools? Goats or cats also? *my favorite : Goats! which would work perfect!*

your suggestions?

How old is your mom ? I would love to tickle her feet ? On a scale of 1 to 10 how ticklish are they ? I would armlock your mom's ankles and put my weight on them and tickle under her toes with my fingers and then between them and then the arches. I would also use a hairbrush on her soles and a ballpoint pen, I bet she would go nuts. I might have to use a rope and tie legs together. Have you ever seen her tickled by another man besides maybe you and your dad ? Like your friends ? Another guy besides friends ? Can she handle pedicures ?

well : my mum is 62 now and on a scale , she meant a six or a seven. if any other people tickle her? no, i was the only one. uh now the hard question...idk...because she never had pedicures, which is very necessary. there is alot of hard skin, because she don t care...that s why the quill (or forks) are very helpful to tickle her :D unfortunatly she never admit her ok to take a bare picture of her soles :( i hope one day i can convice to remove all the hard skin. it s just aweful...for the moment it s ok for me. ;) thank you for the questions. :)

Can you tell me the most intense tickling you ever gave her ? How does she laugh when foot tickled ? hahahahaha or hehehehehe or snorts !!! Does she ever say she is ticklish or don't tickle me ?

Can you tell me the most intense tickling you ever gave her ? How does she laugh when foot tickled ? hahahahaha or hehehehehe or snorts !!! Does she ever say she is ticklish or don't tickle me ?

oh i tickled her a few times. the most intense? well i would say : the following...when I was about 13 or 14 i spent some time with my mother. we don t met so often, cause i lived by my father in an different town. on that day i found a dove feather with an really slim quill and i decided to take it with me. my mother was a little bit sleepy and took a napp. her bare feet were resting on a small chair. as i watched the scene i was stunned and really excited. i went closer and a my thoughts were racing. i kneeled down and stroke the feather up and down her right sole. she giggled a little bit and said . i enkoy this. i was disappointed, i thought the feather would turn her in a laughing mess. ;) so i turned the feather and stroke the left sole a few times. now she was laughing like crazy and begged me to stop. but i continued for 5 minutes or something like that. i ask her how it feels and she answered that would be very bad if i would tickle her again. but...I am a sadistic tickler and at that time i was very naughty...;) so i grab her ankles and used the quill again and she laughed like crazy....after another 2 minutes she called me as an sadist...that needed to be punished....the quill came and the quill went. that was the intense tickle experience...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back