• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL NEW Clip - Ana’s Friend Ava the Texas Cowgirl Tickled on the Cot! (MF/F, bare)

quinn65

Verified
Clip #2 of six from our most recent shoot...

After we shot the Ana and Ava Tickle Escape Challenge clip, I found out two very important things about Ava: (1) she is a competitive rider and legitimate Texas cowgirl (!!!) and (2) she is terrified of having her feet tickled with feathers.

So of course, in this clip, we use feathers a lot. :)

Here’s a great fantasy suggestion: imagine Ana and I are tickle torturing the matriarch of a powerful Texas ranch family for the deed to her land. ;) Poor Ava is horribly ticklish from beginning to end, and it’s even better hearing her suffer with that adorable Texas drawl.

It’s just so much fun to tickle Ava. She really is a family matriarch, she’s super competitive, and she’s the kind of person who is usually in charge of whatever she does, so getting tied up and having her feet tickled really drives her crazy. It’s also great to see how much fun Ana has dishing out the punishment.

Like Ana’s shoot on the cot, this is mostly a foot tickling clip with the occasional bell game punishment of rib and knee tickling when Ava couldn’t hold still. But since Ava’s feet are her most ticklish spot, that’s where most of the tickling happens.

Enjoy!

-Q.

ava_cot_title.pngava_cot_bare2.pngava_cot_bare5.pngava_cot_bare6.pngava_cot_bare7.png

Preview and purchase here: <a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/181557/25240497">Ana’s Friend Ava the Texas Cowgirl (!!!) Tickled on the Cot!</a>

p.s. In the remaining clips from this shoot, Ana and Ava each take a turn in the tickle box with both nylons and bare feet. I'll get those out ASAP!

Please make that clip where Ava plays the matriarch of some Texas ranch family and you need to get her to hand over the deed. So you tickle her feet until she does. Put her in cowboy boots and everything. Sounds like an amazing idea for a clip

Please make that clip where Ava plays the matriarch of some Texas ranch family and you need to get her to hand over the deed. So you tickle her feet until she does. Put her in cowboy boots and everything. Sounds like an amazing idea for a clip

We might just do that...Ana what do you think? Give her some time to recover and...?

Adorable feet! I love watching Ana have fun with them :)

We might just do that...Ana what do you think? Give her some time to recover and...?

I think it would be hilarious! I bet we could convince her to do it. Cue the spaghetti western music....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back