• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Lers! What's Your Absolute Favorite Reactions?! 🙂

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Ok.... I want to shout this question out to the LERS or the switchy LERS who love everything about tickling like I do! 🥰

So when you are digging in, or softly exploring, or scrambling your fingers (or tools of your choice) on your lee's body, what is the ultimate reaction on that one spot (you know what I'm talking about) that you're looking for- hoping for- waiting for? 🤓

For me, it's that wide-eyed intact of deep breath and little flash or incredulous fear when the LER finally wiggles tickly fingers in the lee's armpits.... It's that look where the lee is actually shocked as if they are thinking, "DEAR GOD! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! AND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE THIS!"

It's that one breath, that gasp, that beat before they squeeze their eyes shut and toss their body around fighting to break free from restraints, slamming their arms down and trapping your fingers if they are not tied down, and they laugh with wild, unbridled. uncontrollable, deafening laughter!!!

That is my all-time favorite reaction. THIS is what I look for whenever I am the LER. This is what I look for in every video. This is what I look for in pictures and art work. I look for that! "OH SHIT! WAIT!" moment when tickling goes from playful to torture and the lee loses complete control.

What about you? LERS? What reactions do you look for and hope to force out of your helpless lees? 😊

As a Lee have you given that type of a reaction?

You know how there are sounds - like nails on chalkboard - that when you hear them they just make the hairs on your neck rise, and it's a deeply unpleasant sensation?

Well, imagine there's the opposite of those sounds.

For me those sounds are what a lee makes when they laugh or moan or sigh or giggle as I tickle them. When I hear them, I understand how a dog feels when scratched being the ears.

It drives me to tickle them more to get keep getting that oh-so-pleasant sensation.[emoji1786]

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Smack talk (or just regular talk) that dissolves into giggles, full blown laughter, and playful begging.

Thrashing! I love to see a lee buck to get away, in vain of course 😈

My absolute favorite reaction comes from a certain spot. I absolutely LOVE when I dig my fingers into the inner thighs and the next thing you hear is a squeal or a shrieking type of laughter with the lee bridging and arching to try and get off the bed, only to be held in place at the wrists and ankles. That bounce and the shrieking is to die for

For me, it has always been that first subtle flinch of a sexy bare foot as my fingers make first contact. This is my "Ah ha, she's ticklish" moment and I will always cheerish it!

As a Lee have you given that type of a reaction?

Oh absolutely.

If I am not tied and you are going for my armpits, I will fight to protect them at ALL costs. But my goodness, I love it so very much.
Can't help it.

There is nothing - and I repeat, nothing better than complete incoherency. Like when they start begging and then the brain just disconnects from the noisemaker and the "nononostopstopstop" just collapses into insane sounds and utter gibberish. That said, the begging can be fun, too - as it's usually a sign that if you juuuuust push them a little bit harder then they're about to go completely psycho.

For you horrible, horrible people out there, this is usually the best time to start a conversation with your victim and try to get a straight answer out of them about something important, like how much they hate what you're doing and if they just tell you to stop, you'll stop. "I'm sorry, what?" "HURBLEMAHAIAIA!!!" "You want me to keep going?" "WEEEEEEGGG"

i'm going to hell, I really am.

Great question! For me it's when i bury the balls of my thumbs in a lee's belly/hips, moving them in an 'orbital' motion, and involuntary laughter fills my ears for a sustained amount of time while she wriggles uncontrollably beneath me so that I know that I'm in complete control of her reactions and as long as i continue to tickle her she will continue to laugh. I also love hearing a lee say/scream "oh my god!" through peals of shrieking laughter, as if they can't believe how much it tickles; generally just love when a lee's speech is obstructed by a ticklish reaction, for instance when they burst into laughter mid-sentence or just lets out a random yelping exclamation in the middle of saying something.

Last edited:
It is EXTREMELY difficult to read these posts and NOT imagine all kinds of wicked or wonderful things.

Sigh! LOL LOL!
:D:D:D

Uncontrollable giggling is my favourite reaction I love to elicit from a lee.

I'd have to narrow it down to three. First is when her feet are in my lap. I love tickling lightly and getting those little flinches...especially when I stroke the side of her foot. Second is when she is tied and I'm tickling her underarms. I like being face to face while digging in and taunting her gently. Third is when she is tied and stops resisting and just lies there and takes it... laughing out of control, not really pulling at the restraints... Perfection

1) Eyes widening in surprise/horror at how intense the tickling sensation is
2) Trying hard not to laugh because she is embarrassed to be forced to laugh without wanting to. Loud screaming and protests to mask the reluctant laughter and thus keep some dignity
3) Asking for a break because the torture is so intense she just wants it to stop now, even for a second
4) Begging whoever is observing to intervene and stop the torturer. Makes it feel more real
5) "Not there!!!!" The futility of that plea is sexy
6) The embarrassed half-smile of anticipation. She is not happy about what's going to happen, but she can't ignore the fact that it'll involve laughing

1. Trying to hold it in but easily bursting into laughter. As long as they don't hold it for too long.
2.When not bound, struggling to escape. Just because you're not tied up or anything doesn't mean you'll escape getting tickled ;)
3. Giving that "oh shit" look right before you tickle them, the kind where you realize you got yourself into a bad situation.

When they giggle
And you slow it right down and they begin to enjoy it and it makes them horny and they make the sounds of pleasure

Unless the chicks a bitch then the wide eyes of dread
Followed by the angry out bursts and tears and sound of relief when you get bored of torturing them

I'm not sure if this qualifies, but...there is a moment that I think is rarely captured. It's when the ticklee has just absolutely surrendered to the laughter and just hits these hard and deep belly laughs. The eyes are closed and for a fleeting moment, their body has given up. Like all the ticklish energy goes straight into their laughter. It's not a screaming laugh, but it matches the desperation. It gives this sensation that the ler is REALLY forcing laughter out and the lee HAS to let it out. I think most of us find laughter sexy anyway, but when a lee hits this point, it's the sexiest thing I've seen. I have never, personally, made a woman do this, but I have experienced it as a teenager when I was tickled for an extended period of time. I have also seen a couple of videos that feature it and I just... god I love that.

Past experience, I was tickling a woman's feet, admittedly very foot ticklish!! So I had her ankles locked between my thighs, on her belly, perfect soles facing me, I'm lightly playing in her deep wrinkled arches, tracing wrinkles, flicking across the ball of her foot, tracing right down the middle from toes to heel. She was trying to stiffle giggles, but she was literally slowly bouncing up and down with laughter, she would force her face into a pillow and laugh, her feet we're constantly twitching, toes flexing and spreading, and basically just never still. Then I found a spot right atop her arch, but below her toes that she leaned up and biting her lip said, oh god!! Then mumbled a few curse words before forcing her face back down in to the pillow with even lower laughter!! That was a moment that is still a favorite of mine!!

My last boyfriend was very ticklish, my favorite target was his feet.

Sessions didn't typically last long, he didn't have the endurance, and I was the first person he was involved with who enjoyed tickling, so it wasn't something he was experienced with.

My favorite reaction happed each time I tickled him. He'd be trying to fight back, laughing, and then he'd try to say my name (Chuck), but couldn't get it out through the laughter. "Chu..Chu...Chu...hahahaha" At that point he'd throw his head back in laughter, and drop into a laying position, as if all the fight had gone out of him.

The sessions would generally end at that point, as that was as much he could take. LOL

I like to hear a lee laugh.
I know I did a good job if the lee laughs.

I remember one ex told me "ah hahaha yer killing me!" And I thought it was hot as hell.

Another girl I tickled told me that after a session of tickling when I got the cookie tickles in that "it tickles a lot.... but it really turns me on a lot too".

Those were really positive aspects of tickling girls in my history.

I love it when a lee tries to fight and wiggle free. When they try to use one foot to block the other foot, I love that.

Okay this is a weird one but it's when they are laughing so hard that they have a specific smile that seems almost uncontrollable. One instance of this(and it's my favorite) is when JaeJae in TickleAbuse was laid out and they found a specific spot undernear her breast, right at the rib cage, and she would attack that area and she went into a silent laughter with that smile and then when she finally breathed in, she lost it lmao.

Again very specific and weird but for some reason that is one of the most genuinely panicked ticklish reactions I've ever seen in a video.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back