• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making new friends Non Con fff/f

thejman454

Tiffany walked into the bedroom apprehensive. She had never even talked to Sarah before today and she was suspicious as to why she was over here.
Tiffany was you typical tomboy. Nearly all her friends were guys. She couldn’t take all the gossiping and backstabbing that came along with having girlfriends in high school. She detested all things “girly” also. She’d rather wear a t-shirt, jeans, and her destroyed converse shoes over a dress and heels any day of the week. So she was very unhappy when her cousin came into town and talked her into getting a pedicure with her.
The whole ordeal went horribly. She HATED having her feet touched. She never went barefoot, ever. If she had to have her shoes off she always wore socks. The only time she was barefoot was to shower then straight back into her socks. So she didn’t even see the point of this, but her cousin was going to be in a wedding and needed hers done mainly wanted to catch up while she was getting hers done, but things didn’t turn out that way. From the second the tech touched her feet things went south. Just the tech touching her toes to position her foot made her yelp. A few people glanced her way. Her cousin said “Tiff you ok?”
“Yep all good” she replied.
But she wasn’t good. The next hour was hell. There was no catching up as every single bit of contact with her feet tickled and she spent the whole time laughing. Tiffany had no idea she was even ticklish as nobody ever touched her feet. Since they were in shoes they were buttery soft so she had no defense against the sensations, by the time that she was almost done everyone there was watching her. She was mortified and red faced. Her cousin finished way before her and had to get to the rehearsal so she had to leave her alone. So when nail tech asked her if she wanted polish she said “no” and started to get up, but then Sarah sat down beside her and said “yes, she wants polish, bring the baby doll pink.”
Tiffany was shocked. Sarah was That girl at school. The girl all the guys wanted and every girl wanted to be friends with. She had never even glanced Tiffany’s way and that was fine with her, as Sarah was the polar opposite of her.
“It’s ok, I don’t need polish” Tiffany stammered.
“That polish will look great on those big feet! No offense they are sexy! Besides I need someone to keep me company. My treat!”
Tiffany reddened at the back handed compliment. One reason she kept her feet covered were their size. Girls size 12. She was only 5’3 so they were ridiculously oversized for her frame.
Even though Tiffany didn’t want to endure anymore Sarah had an aura where you wanted to do as she said. So Tiffany found herself still seated as the tech came back with the bright pink polish.
Like before their was no talking for Tiffany. Just the tech touching her toes and the maddeningly light touches from the brush made her lose her mind. Tiffany was lost in her ticklish hell and almost forgot about Sarah until she was done. When she looked over Sarah was absolutely beaming.
Tiffany apologized, but Sarah said “No worries, I enjoyed the show! Come to my place tonight, I’d like to get to know you a bit better.”
That tone was impossible to disagree with and Tiffany found herself agreeing despite not having any desire to.
So now she was here in Sarah’s bedroom unsure why.
“Hey kick your shoes off, we don’t allow shoes in the house.”
Tiffany reluctantly took her converse off. She was embarrassed as she had been wearing the same socks for a couple of days and it was obvious they were dirty.
Sarah lightly giggled but said nothing else.
“Let’s watch tv while we talk, ok? Crap where is the remote? Oh it’s under the bed, I hate to ask, but could you grab it please? Just crawl up from here and grab it, kay?”
Tiffany was annoyed, why should she, it wasn’t her house, but she found her self shimmying under the bed regardless. She got all the way under to where just her feet were sticking out the bottom. Her arms were at her side and as she started to bring them up to get the remote. She felt weight from above pin her.
Tiffany begin to panic. The weight was just enough where she couldn’t move at all but not enough to restrict her breathing.
“Sarah get up! I can’t move!”
Suddenly she felt her socks being removed. She tried to move her legs but they were pinned tight.
Suddenly Sarah’s face appeared upside down in front of her. She reached under and easily grabbed the remote. “You should have just got it from the side like that silly!”
Tiffany started to respond angrily, but the second he opened her mouth, sarah shot her hand out and shoved her dirty sock in her mouth. An instant later she felt tape going over her mouth. Then right after that she felt her shoe going over her nose and more tape.
Sarah said “sorry Tiffany, my parents are out of town this weekend but I do have neighbors!”
Tiffany screamed into her sock in rage. She could taste the sweat from days of summer wear and smell years worth of wear from her shoes. It was awful.
She heard the door open and heard female voices. Tiffany knew the voices. It was her little click, the epitome of why she didn’t like girls for friends. Melissa and Tonya were gossip queens, felt above everyone and were just flat out mean.
“Oh wow, you actually got her!” Tonya said.
“They are bigger than I thought!” Melissa said happily.
Suddenly she felt the worst feeling she’d ever felt in her life. She felt a single nail on her sole. She shrieked into her sock and tried with everything fiber of her being to move her foot, but all she could manage was a slight wiggle of the toes. She heard giggling.
“Oh she LOVES that!” Tonya said.
“I wish I could have seen that pedicure, hahaha!” Melissa said.
“It’s ok Mel, you are here for this and this is going to be much worse!” Sarah replied.
Then she felt three pairs of hands descend on her helpless soles. They moved in unpredictable patterns over her big feet and it was unbearable. Every-time she thought it was at it most torturous it got worse. It was a never ending assortment of tickling.
At one point she felt Ink pens writing on her soles. She felt something briefly touched her thumb then she heard a camera sound. She knew they had just unlocked her phone. She saw her phone being put in front of her face and Sarah said “hey Tiff here is your new Facebook profile pic! She saw her sole with all sorts of phrases written on them such as “this tickles! Hahaha! Ticklish toes! Please stop!” All over them.
“Ooooh let’s post the video of us scrubbing them clean!” Tonya said. So they did.
Eventually Tiffany lost the ability to do anything but laugh silently. She thought they’d stop when they got bored hours later but now that she was quite she could hear they weren’t even paying attention to her anymore. They were just gossiping like she wasn’t there, but at least one of them was working on her feet at all time. Why wouldn’t they just stop!?
After an eternity she felt the tape removed and a straw in her mouth. Sarah said, “Here drink up and listen. You get to spend the whole weekend with us.” We will keep you hydrated and even let you lick peanut butter off our toes so you don’t go hungry. You’ll undoubtedly wet yourself many times but that’s ok, we won’t hold it against you! Oh and you are prob bored with your socks so hears Tonya’s soccer sock!”
Tiffany began to cry.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back