• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies on TMF, Question re: Your Experience

TickleYeti

Verified
Hey gals,

Just a quick little question. I've gathered from quite a few comments that it's pretty bog standard for a new gal to pop up, make herself known, and just get utterly dumpstered by creepy DMs from desperate dudes.

Is this true? Is this the norm or maybe just a few twerps that can't behave with any sort of empathy?

If this is true in any way, I am so sorry that you have experienced this at all and to any of the guys that have done this...grow the eff up! They are fellow human beings not chatbot sexdolls... ugh... do better... forreal... sorry just a rant, I hate when guys in the fetish are drowning anyone in negativity...the awesomeness of tickling is that it's supposed to spread laughter and joy, stop textual dry humping people....please!

*puts away soapbox* where the heck did that thing come from!

Honestly I don't deal with this anymore. I think they more so target newbies because I personally feel those of us who have been around learned how to deal with the creeps and wankers. One of my favorite quotes is, "Don't fuck with me fellas this ain't my first time at the rodeo.". My advice for new women users is to tough it out, ignore the messages, and if they really bother you report to a mod. Things will get better after you hang out for a while.

I asked Ana about this after she did an LOL shoot and joined up out of curiosity, and she said that everyone has been pretty nice. I'm sure she can speak for herself but I don't know how often she checks in. ;)

Wow great tread!

Yeti makes a respectful post regarding a legitimate topic.

PorcelainDoll replies with fantastic advice.

And Quinn65 shares a positive example of a new female member on here to show us all hope.

My pride level in this fetish and as a member of this forum just increased.

What a thoughtful question - thank you for this! I haven't encountered any real issues here so far ... although I'm very much into erotic discussion, so ... lol. I do think sometimes guys may push a bit on wanting women to give into their kinks. For example, I'm a very dominant "ler" and note that in my profile, so if you're looking for a sub to tickle and tease, I'm not your girl, so please don't push me ;)

Learned this way before there was even things like "chat rooms"..... Even when chat rooms came up, if I said something to a gal, and she wasn't kosher with it (and she said so), I'd apologize, then drop it. Yes, gals do have brains, can make their own decisions (despite what some may believe).

I cannot express how ecstatic I am at these responses! Perhaps then it was just a few troublemakers that I was seeing and remembering. Confirmation bias... MAD RESPECT to all my fellow respectful bros in this fetish!!!! So joyous to hear!!!!

I asked Ana about this after she did an LOL shoot and joined up out of curiosity, and she said that everyone has been pretty nice. I'm sure she can speak for herself but I don't know how often she checks in. ;)

You are correct, Quinn. So far, everyone that has messaged me has been friendly, considerate, and welcoming. Even some of the questions that might be considered "inappropriate" (They were really pretty tame) were asked very respectfully, and I feel were based more on curiosity and wanting to get to know me and interact than being a jerk. I appreciate everyone being so great, it has made me want to stick around and keep exploring this "new world" :)

There have been a few moments over the years that were less than stellar. lol But overall I've had nothing but great interactions. :)

Ok...update then...guys of TMF, great hekkin job ya badasses! This exactly what this fetish needs! True welcome for everyone and I love love love to see so many good experiences from long term gals on here!

Woohooooooo! Let's goooooooo! &#55357;&#56476;&#55357;&#56473;&#55357;&#56476;&#55357;&#56473;&#55357;&#56476;&#55357;&#56473;&#55357;&#56476;&#55357;&#56471;&#55357;&#56476;&#55357;&#56471;&#55357;&#56473;&#55357;&#56475;&#55357;&#56476;&#55358;&#56801;&#55357;&#56476;

Ya way back when i first joined i believe i got tons of in mails...at first i would try to answer, but after a bit i was able to winnow the grain from the chaff, and made a good deal of friends. That was back in 2005...

Then of course i got the ever welcoming message regarding the amount of posting i did then...the question would always begin "Don't you have a life?"...i did post a fair amount at one time but i figure now that was no one's business but my own...i'm an incredibly fast typist and can manage to and did manage to post a good bit and still have a life lol.

Of course the standard answer to that question would be "No, i'm a burden on society"

Ya way back when i first joined i believe i got tons of in mails...at first i would try to answer, but after a bit i was able to winnow the grain from the chaff, and made a good deal of friends. That was back in 2005...

Then of course i got the ever welcoming message regarding the amount of posting i did then...the question would always begin "Don't you have a life?"...i did post a fair amount at one time but i figure now that was no one's business but my own...i'm an incredibly fast typist and can manage to and did manage to post a good bit and still have a life lol.

Of course the standard answer to that question would be "No, i'm a burden on society"

Glad to have ya here! I'm a quick typer too haha and I like to im!

I’ve honestly had great chats and a super positive experience all round. I like getting to know people in messages and am usually happy to talk about anything soon after. TMF has been great to me since I joined. A solid, strong and good community in my experience.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back