• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My RP Rules

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I'm pretty sure nothing will come of this. Just mainly writing it as a boredom buster.

Most of you may remember my post about RP'ing. I've gotten a few notes from people wanting to RP, so, I thought it best to make this post to explain a few things.

First, and probably most important, I only RP with people who are, at least, of legal age. I know that I probably don't have to say that here considering you must be of legal age to join TMF. (It is because of this rule that I don't RP on DA anymore)

And, while I'm on the topic of age, all characters must be of legal age also.

Secondly let me say that I DO NOT do fandom RP. Are they some video game or TV characters I'd like to tickle? Sure, however, I prefer to RP as OCs (Original Characters).

As a tack on to the previous rule: Before the RP begins, write up at least a short BIO for your character. It doesn't have to be detailed, but at least, your characters name, age and most ticklish spots.

One of the big things I've discovered over on DA is that some RP'ers like to double up and control two characters at the same time. I DON'T do that. Just makes setting a scenario more difficult.

I can RP either as male, in first person, or as female, in third person. I prefer female\third person though.

Even though, IRL, I'm a male ler. In RP it doesn't matter. I can play as male or female and do lee, ler or switch.

I hope everyone here knows the movie ratting system (G, PG, PG-13, R, X) because that's how I rate RPs. For example: the tickle spots allowed for a G would be very limited, however, an X would allow access to the whole body including the private areas.

I prefer M\F, F\M or (and this is a major favorite) F\F.

Unlike some of the DA RP'ers I don't require perfect
spelling\grammar. As long as it is close enough so I know what you mean. It would help if you know English though. I mean I could run it through the Bing translate thingy, however, that'd be a lot of trouble.

I find RPs more interesting when both players are enjoying it, so, if you have a kink or idea you would like to add feel free to ask. I'm not into everything, however, I'm pretty open-minded. As long as it's not illegal that is.

Lastly. We can work out the scenario together.

And. This isn't a rule, but more of a preference, I like RPs that are more realistic. We could do a fantasy one, but, it would need to be mixed with some realism as well. For example: my character (a human) could get napped and tickled by your character (some fantasy being).

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back