• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute Comedian Sara Weinshenk Confirmation

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Saw this mention on YT from cute comedian Sara Weinshenk on her podcast - one of us asks her the question and after saying how nuts it is, how against it she is, that the person asking was a 'sicko', and how it was a 'hell no' to being tickled, she goes ahead and gives a confirmation that she is 'sooo' ticklish anyway:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-4GlxWg4fY

At 17:21

The derogatory talk about the tickle fetish appeared to be a bit tongue in cheek - a few minutes before she was talking about not kink-shaming people - she is a comedian after all, but fun/cute mention anyway.

In her defense, being cold-called propositioned like that is weird as shit.

@GTKStudio, were you the one who asked her? You have a studio after all... :rowfull:
Regardless, great find and thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

That was so socially awkward on the part of whoever tweeted her. I don't want to beat on whoever it was, but I mean... ouch.

I wouldn't blame her if she wasn't kidding at all when she said how weird and creepy it was. The doofus that asked that specific way is why people get creeped out by people into tickling.

Chances are the dude probably isn't on this site, and if he is, he probably isn't an active member. I don't think a lot of our active members do weird creepy shit like that...

Keep in mind as well though, the TMF is only a fraction of the tickle fetishists out there. There are many many more and I'm sure some of them are HUGE socially awkward weirdos. Shame because it gives the rest of us a bad name, like someone else said. Same for all of the creepy foot fetishists that take it too far. People need to learn how to be subtle and what is appropriate and when

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back