• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel Tickle Harem: Black Widow’s Second Session (Chapter 8) F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Sequel to http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Black-Widow%92s-First-Session-(Chapter-7)-F-F

Marvel Tickle Harem: Black Widow’s Second Session (Part 8)
By MrObscura101

With Maria now gone Natasha immediately tried moving away from Veranke while growling at her
“Aw don’t be mad, we’re gonna have some real fun now” Veranke grinned as she walked towards Natasha and held up two metal bracelets
“NNNNHFHFHF!!!!!!!” Natasha screamed as she tried kicking but despite her best efforts Veranke easily managed to slip them onto her ankles and Natasha found her legs were suddenly lifted upwards towards the ceiling at a 45 degree angle
“I love these mag-cuffs” she grinned as she watched Natasha trying to kick her legs free before pulling out the ball gag
“YOU CHEATING BITCH!!!!!!” Natasha shouted
“Now I never actually said that I would be on the floor, did I? So, it’s not my fault you tackled your friend” Veranke shrugged
“I SWEAR YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!” Natasha snapped back before again struggling with the straitjacket “AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?!”
“Ever heard of the Symbiotes? It’s a synthetic version designed to replicate their abilities” Veranke explained “Allow me to demonstrate” she then showed off a wrist gauntlet with various buttons and tapped in some commands

“HHFNFFNFNFHFHHH!!!!!! NOOHOHOOOOO!! NOHOHOHOO STHAHHAAPPP!!!!!!” Natasha gasped as she struggled about, realising to her horror that within the straitjacket some of the fake symbiote’s tentacles had begun moving against her bare sides and stomach
“SSHHHTTPPP THHHSSHSHSS!!!!!!!!” she growled, thrashing around and trying her best to tear free of the jacket, but like before it constricted tightly against her any time she tried and maintained its grip
“Oh, is my little Black Widow a sore loser?”
“IIHHMM NOOHOHTT YOOHUHURRR ANNYYTHTHIINNGGG!!!!!!”
“We’ll see” Veranke replied as she entered another command and a chair rose up behind her, allowing her perfect access to Natasha’s vulnerable soles

Veranke grinned in delight as she watched Widow’s flailing feet before her as Natasha continued writhing about on the floor trying to escape the tentacles and mag-cuffs
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PPLHLHHLHLLEEAASSEEE MAAAHAAAHHAKKKEEE IIHIHIHIITT SSTHTHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!” she pleaded as two smaller tentacles started targeting her belly button, but Veranke was far too engrossed to offer any mercy, instead she placed two smaller rings onto Natasha’s big toes who cried distraughtly as they magnetised as well to the ankle cuffs to pull her toes back and keep her feet totally immobile

“NOHOHOHOOO DOOHOHOHONNT!!!!!!!!” Natasha begged moments before Veranke dragged her nails down her arches “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOHOHOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” the spy wailed, her body bucking about wildly but unable to get free
“That’s it laugh for me my pretty little Widow!” Veranke chuckled as she continued to drag her fingers up and down Natasha’s nyloned soles
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP IIHHHHTTT!!!!!!!” Natasha pleaded while within the jacket more tentacles began appearing to tickle her bare skin at her sides and underarms while other tentacles grew outside the jacket to star tickling her neck and ears, inner thighs, knees and even helping Veranke to tickle her feet!

“Why look your face is now as red as your hair!” Veranke noted as she then slipped on a pair of glowing purple gloves before commanding all of the tentacles to stop. Natasha tried to work out what sadistic plan she had while Veranke moved her hands closer towards Natasha’s feet…

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAH WHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHTTTT THHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHELLLLLL?????!!!!!!” Natasha screamed as her whole body contorted in response to being touched
“These are specially designed sonic gloves, they emit tiny vibrations to tickle upon contact” Veranke explained, slowly dragging her index fingers down Natasha’s arches
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOHOHOHOOOOO PPHLHLHLLLEAASSHSHHEEE!!!!!!” Natasha screamed, just this light touch felt unbearable

Veranke grinned at hearing the desperation in Natasha’s voice from such a small amount of tickling, then sadistically raked her nails against both of her feet at once
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA NYYHEHEHEHEHEHEHTTT!!!!!!!! NNHHYYEYEYEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!” Natasha exploded in laughter as all the sonic pulses moved against her
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA LLEEHEHEHEHEHEHTTT MMEEHEHEHEHEHHEHH GOOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!” she cried as the tentacles resumed tickling the rest of her body once more

After several minutes the nylon of Natasha’s left foot had several tears and Veranke began gleefully ripped it open, so she now had one bare foot and one nyloned foot to play with
“What pretty toe polish!” she noted as seeing Natasha’s red nails before saying “Let’s see how these work on bare skin” with a grin
“HAHAHA HAHAHAHA NOHOOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Natasha squealed as Veranke began softly moving her index fingers against the wrinkles of Natasha’s arch

Natasha didn’t think this torture could get any worse, then felt to her horror Veranke moving lightly against her toes
“HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH NOOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” she begged, even though she knew she was ignoring the basic protocol of her interrogation training she just couldn’t bear the thought of being tickle there
“Oh yes!” Veranke grinned sadistically as she dug the tips of her fingers right in between Natasha’s toes

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!!!!! THHTHTYTYYYYY SSHHHUUUUUKKKHHAAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!” Natasha screamed in Russian as she tried to clamp her toes shut but Veranke easily kept on tickling her there
“That’s not a nice way to talk to your Empress…” she then said as she commanded part of the Symbiote jacket to move upwards and cover her mouth to silence her

Natasha now continued struggling about but with her protests muffled as Veranke decided to try something else on the Avenger, shapeshifting her tongue and extending it outwards towards Natasha’s bare foot
“GHGMGMGMGHFHFHF!!!!!!!!” Natasha yelped as she felt Veranke’s tongue start moving up and down her arch with complete abandon, then to make things worse she started using both gloves on her still nyloned right foot, with one hand tormenting her arch, heel and instep while the other focused exclusively on her toes!

“GGMGMGGHGHGHGHGMMM!!!!!!!!!” Natasha cried over and over as she continued straining as much as possible against the jacket and leg restraints which refused to give whatsoever!
“You taste so delicious my lovely Widow!” Veranke said proudly in-between licks as Natasha continued trying to scream at the Empress who just kept on tickling away relentlessly

“Feel like being more respectful?” Veranke asked as she paused, and the jacket retracted from Natasha’s mouth
“hhahahaa hahaa… plleeasee…sstthhahaappp…” Natasha gasped, she felt exhausted but Veranke was only using this quick break to prepare the next part. With a few commands Natasha found herself getting flipped over so that she was still in the same position but now face down with Veranke hungrily looking at her feet
“Oh no, looks like this nylon’s all torn to…” she said mockingly, and Natasha felt it being ripped away leaving both her feet bared
“ppplleeassee…jjahasstt leehhtt meeehee gooohhoo…” she begged, trying her best to move her feet away from Veranke
“Oh sweet Widow…I’m never letting you go!” she grinned

Even though Natasha braced herself she couldn’t help but wail and cry with laughter as Veranke’s fingers with their damned vibrations dragged down her feet from heel to toes
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA IIHIHHLLLLL KKHHIHILLLL YOOHOHOHUUU!!!!!!!!” Natasha screamed
“I’ve lost track of the number of times my pets have said that!” Veranke said nonchalantly as she continued

After a while Veranke moved her hands downwards to start getting the backs of Natasha’s knees and inner thighs
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH GHHEHEHEHEHEHEHTTT AAWAHAHAHAHYYY!!!!!!!” she cried, trying to knock Veranke’s hand away with her legs but more tentacles arose from the jacket to hold her legs still and allow Veranke free access to move the vibrating gloves against them
“Who would have guessed such a dangerous spy would be soooo ticklish!” Veranke joked
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA SSHHCHCHHREHHEHWWW YOHOHOOHOUUU!!!!!!” Natasha shouted angrily

Veranke meanwhile decided to up the ante even more, first growing two extra arms from her abdomen so that she could use four hands to tickle both of Natasha’s knees and inner thighs at the same time while she also again unleashed her tongue against Natasha’s helpless soles, slowly and methodically licking up and down against her arches and targeting her insteps, heels and balls of her feet
“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GEEHEHHHEHEHTT AWAHAHAHAHAHYYY FFRROOHOHOMMM MAHAHAAYYY FEHEHEHEHEHHETTTT!!!!!!!!” Natasha cried out but Veranke was so lost in her own world of tormenting the superspy that she just continued, finally flicking the tip of her tongue against Natasha’s flailing toes and weaving her tongue in-between them all at once

At last all this combined tickling caused Natasha to pass out from sheer exhaustion
“Oh dear…” Veranke shrugged at having her fun interrupted as she walked over to Natasha’s bright red face plastered with sweat and a huge grin “Let’s get her ready for the next session” Veranke then ordered to a pair of guards who entered the room

“oohh…please noohoho…” Natahsa mumbled as she slowly awoke and found herself in a large room all alone and no longer in the straitjacket, immediately she got up and ran towards to door but suddenly found her body frozen in place
“NOO!!!!” she cried in desperation
“Good morning Ms Romanoff” a Skrull woman said as she entered “I am called Dala”
“GGRR…WHAT HAVE YOU DONE…” Natasha growled back as she tried to move
“We placed a small compliance chip at the back of your neck, your body is under our complete control” the Skrull said as she stood opposite Natasha “Now let’s get your prepared”

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Natasha protested but could only watch as the woman removed her shredded nylons, leaving her in just a bra and panties and placed a small container on the floor. Natasha watched as another faux symbiote appeared and moved towards her body, quickly enveloping her and changing itself into a black ballerina’s tutu
“Very nice” Dala said as she forced Natasha to do a spin for her “Just one thing left” and she brought over a box containing a pair of red pointe shoes
“STOP THIS!!!!!” Natasha shouted as she was forced to lift her right leg up and the Skrull placed the shoe on her foot and secured the ribbons around her ankle, then did the same to the left foot

With Natasha now dressed Dala morphed her clothing into a ballerina outfit the same as Natasha’s
“Ok let’s begin” she ordered and soft ballet music began through the speakers dotted around the room
“What?” Natasha said worriedly as Dala began moving her arms and moved her feet to first position while Natasha was helpless to stop her own body from doing the same!
“I understand you were an excellent ballerina before you became a spy” Dala said
“NO!” Natasha protested, trying to stop herself as Dala continued moving through the various positions while she was forced to mirror them

Soon Dala began moving and twirling around the room and Natasha couldn’t help but repeat the movements, then suddenly her right foot touched a section on the floor, and she felt something within her shoe tickle her
“HAHAHAHAHA!!!!” she laughed at being caught off guard by this, then a few seconds more after a twirl her left foot stood on a different section and did the same
“HHAHAAHA WWHHAHATAT???!” she shouted to the Skrull
“There are over 200 hidden sections in the floor, whenever you touch one of them it activates a tiny electrical charge inside your flats to tickle you”
“YOU FREAKING PSYCHOS!!!!!” Natasha shouted in disbelief

Dala didn’t reply however, instead she forced Natasha to continued the insane routine for over two hours, with different panels causing different tickling intensities upon Natasha’s feet which forced her to keep laughing hysterically but due to the control chip he never once lost her balance or stopping the dance
“Very good” Dala said as she helped Natasha drink some water
“Shhchrehew…yohoohuu…” Natasha gasped, straining to knock her captor senseless but instead Dala walked out the cell and she was forced to follow

Eventually they reached a large room and the lights turned on, Natasha saw it was a stage and was led to the centre where she saw Veranke seated in a private box to watch the performance, however Natasha was more concerned when she saw that bound and gagged to the seats below were all her friends who were all gagged and wearing the same ballet shoes as her
“For your pleasure my Empress, we present a sampling of Earth’s most famous ballets!” Dala announced as a spotlight shone on Natasha
“I WON’T DANCE YOU BMBMBMHHFHFFF!!!!!!!” Natasha tried to shout but found herself unable to say anything unbecoming to the Empress. Dala then left and the opening notes of Swan Lake began to play

Natasha found herself once again dancing against her will, and quickly stepped on a hidden panel where she began laughing, however she then heard her captured friends all start laughing as well through their gags
“OH NO! THOSE DAMN SHOES MUST BE CONNECTED TO MINE!” she thought, straining to keep from stepping on the panels but it was impossible and she and the others continued laughing helplessly as she was forced to dance through samples of famous ballets like Sleeping Beauty, Romeo and Juliet and The Nutcracker

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!! SSHAHHAHHATATAHAHAHAHAHPPPPP!!!!!!!” she demanded as she was forced to pirouette on her left foot as it was being mercilessly tickled while twirling around and keeping her right leg against her knee
“NNHFHFHFHF PPSSHSHSLLLLFFF!!!!!!!” the audience begged and cried while Natasha prayed it would soon stop. Finally she thought her prayers were answered as the music at last shut off, but after a few moments the music began again and she saw to her horror a dozen Skrulls in ballet outfits dancing onto the stage

As Natasha continued dancing and laughing she realised that parts of her suit began retracting at her stomach, sides, underarms and thighs leaving them exposed, then to her horror she noticed that the Skrull’s costumes all had dozens of feathers and symbiote tentacles on them which started moving against her whenever they were nearby
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAA NOOHOHOOO GEHEHEHETTT AAAHHWAAAYY!!!!!!” she screamed as they silently danced around her, and she and her friends continued laughing helplessly

The bizarre performance lasted over 3 hours and Natasha was ready to pass out when the show ended after a final dance of her moving through the various positions as each Skrull danced around and gleefully tickled her with their hands
“hahahahaha…nohohohooo mmohohorree…” she gasped as the control finally deactivated and she collapsed to the floor, too tired to move… while Veranke stood up and applauded

Natasha tried to find the energy to stand and attack Veranke or save her friends but she was totally exhausted and quickly picked up by two Skrulls who kept her in a vice like grip
“A wonderful performance Natasha… get some rest and I’ll see you in the morning” she grinned before looking down to the other tickle toys “I think I’ll play with… Storm tonight” she then announced and walked out, leaving the others to be dragged back to their cells and Storm being taken away to the Empresses chambers while screaming at her captors
“I swear… I will get you…” Natasha groaned as she was dragged back to her own cell to await the Empress once more

To be continued…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back