• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's looking forward to Tokyo!

tickle_prince

Verified
Well..with the European Cup behind us, the summer of sports continues with Tokoyo in the Olympics. I feel it is going be a little bit strange with no spectators but needs most order there! I love Tokyo and its culture (and yes I do read manga so I am including that in there) so hoping it's still should be interesting!

Anyone got any particular events they are looking forward too watching?

It's just a bit of a bugger that there are no fans there..

The culmination of a lifetime dedication to there chosen discipline and you can here a pub drop

Because I work overnight, I get the "odd" sports that are shown in the morning. I have been watching indoor volleyball both men's and women's, and soccer (football). I am currently watching the US-Netherlands women's soccer match which is just now going into extra time after 90 minutes.

I do agree, Wolfman, it seems odd that you can hear all of the banter of what is going on within the matches due to no fans being in the stands. It's going to be especially weird next week when track and field starts and it is going to take place in an empty stadium.

Barbershopman

It's just a bit of a bugger that there are no fans there..

The culmination of a lifetime dedication to there chosen discipline and you can here a pub drop

True, but Tokoyo just trying to get safe.

Tbh I watches it on Sunday and I was quite impressed with the atmosphere each countries coaching staff and team mates were making. Especially for the high jump!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back