• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of the Outlaw: La Diabla part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans! Here is part 2 of a 5 part series about everyone's favorite outlaw, La Diabla! Thank you for the comments from part 1 and I hope you enjoy this part as well. This second part is story driven. There is tickling of course, but I had to put a lot of story in it to help move the story towards what will be the ultimate goal of my culmination series. Characters from an introduction series will be in this part as I move towards building the plot. So, let's see what happens in this next part! Feedback is greatly appreciated.

PART 2

Isabel Veracruz had a huge smile on her face as she saw her daughter before her. Her heart filled with joy as she hasn’t seen her in a few years. “My sweet Salem! You have come to see me!” she said with excitement.

“Yes mama, I am here to see you today.” La Diabla smiled back.

“I didn’t think I would see you today. It has been forever since I have seen my sweet daughter..” Isabel said, her voice cracking with emotion.

“How could I not come see my favorite person in the world? Especially on her birthday…” La Diabla smiled.

“My baby! You do remember your mama…Come here! Let me hug my sweet little girl..” Isabel said as she stepped outside her door and gave her daughter a tight hug. Tears started to fill in her eyes as she truly missed her. Feeling her daughter hugging her was the sweetest feeling she could have on her birthday.

La Diabla felt strong emotions as she felt her mother’s hug. The hug felt really good, really special. With all of her adventures with El Guapo, she never really got a chance to see her mother. This warmed her soul. She hugged her mother tighter as she felt her eyes water. She needed this hug. The two women let go of the hug and she looked at her mother’s beautiful face. “You never age mama. You truly are the most beautiful woman in the world.”

“Oh stop mija! I am old now. I turn 50 today. When you get to this age, you will understand..” Isabel smiled.

“Nonsense mama! You are stunning!” La Diabla smiled.

“Ok, fine! I am! Haha” Isabel laughed. “Now, come inside! I have food for you!” she said as she opened the door and let her daughter walk in.

La Diabla walked into the house, removed her hat and found the kitchen area. It was a warm area, and there was a wooden table with 4 wooden chairs around it. There was a bouquet of fresh flowers in the center of the table, and a green and white checkerboard tablecloth that adorned the table. La Diabla approached the table and look over towards a countertop. She saw plates on the counter, along with food such as tortillas, what resembled beef, and condiments such as salsa, onions, and chili peppers. The aroma in the kitchen was amazing as her mother knew how to cook a very hearty and delicious meal. She saw her mother go towards the kitchen and she intercepted her. “No mama, it is your birthday! Let me do this. You sit down and enjoy yourself!”

“No no no mija, YOU sit down. I know how to handle this. You being here is the best birthday present I can have today, so you sit down and let me bring you food. Sientate sientate!!! SIT!!”

Aye mama! You really should let me do this for you..” La Diabla whined as she felt her mother physically pushing her towards the table. She got to the table and her mother pulled out a chair. “Ok, fine. I will sit down.” she smiled. La Diabla then watched her mother prepare a lunch. Soon, her mother approached her with a plate and sat it down in front of her. The meal was carne asada tacos. A very big smile formed on her face as she absolutely loved her mother’s tacos. She waited for her mother to be seated and sat back in her chair.

Mija, eat! What? You don’t like your mama’s cooking anymore?” Isabel chuckled.

“Oh no! You know I absolutely LOVE your cooking. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I miss you mama. I really have. I know I have been away for a while, but you know a woman always wants her mother…” La Diabla told her. She saw her mother blush and it made La Diabla feel love.

“My sweet baby…I love you so much. I have really missed you too. Now eat, I am sure we have LOTS to stuff to tell each other.” Isabel told her as she took a bite out of her tacos.

La Diabla then started to eat her meal and the taste of those tacos overwhelmed her senses, it was absolutely delicious. It has been a long time since she had a home cooked meal that was as perfect as her mother’s. She started to woof down the tacos as she did not have breakfast this morning. She was too busy tormenting Francine.

“You sure are hungry…you didn’t eat today did you?” Isabel laughed.

La Diabla smiled with a mouth full of tacos and then shrugged her shoulders in a “you caught me” type fashion. She swallowed her food, then drank her water. “Yeah, I am. But your food is so good, I just couldn’t wait to eat it. Haha” she chuckled.

The two women laughed and continued to eat their lunch. They started to have a conversation and it was going very well. Both women were trying to make each other laugh with jokes and physical mannerisms. La Diabla told her about all the happenings of her life the last few years of El Guapo and the gang, while her mother told her about living in this small village and how nosy her neighbors were. La Diabla did leave out the part about Deputy Darby, as well as Francine, as she never told her mother she was bisexual, she only talked about her being in the United States. She purposely avoided talking about her own role in the gang activities, preferring to talk about how much money the gang was making or the fun adventures. La Diabla just didn’t think talking about the true negative aspects of El Guapo’s gang would be fitting in this conversation. This was a chance to be in a very happy place in her mind, so she avoided those heavier subjects. The hours passed by very quickly and she knew she had to go back soon.

Mama, this has been a very great time. You have no idea how much I have missed you.” La Diabla told her mother, her voice saturated with joy and love in it.

Mija, you being here is the greatest gift I will receive today. I have missed you so much Salem. Your mama always thinks about you.” Isabel told her, her voice filled with gratitude and pride.

“Oh, let me give you my gift!” La Diabla said with excitement. She stood up and reached inside her pocket to pull out a small box.

“Salem!!! No no no no!!! You didn’t have to give me a gift! Put that away!” Isabel said as she stood up. She put her hand on her daughter’s and tried to push the hand with the box back down. “I told you, YOU are my gift today.”

Aye mama, just let me give this to you!” La Diabla chuckled. She then showed her mother the small box, and then opened it up. Inside the box was a thin gold necklace, with a heart shape pendant with a diamond that filled the heart shape. She took it out of the box, and she proceeded to put it around Isabel’s neck. After placing it around her mother’s neck, she took a step back and admired the necklace. It looked amazing as it sparkled. “Feliz cumpleanos mama! Happy happy birthday!”

“Salem…it’s…it’s…so beautiful.” Isabel said as she admired the necklace. She then looked at La Diabla, and her face filled with pride. “I am so proud of you Salem. I see your face, and you are the most beautiful woman ever. You have come such a long way. You are so strong, so powerful.”

La Diabla blushed upon hearing Isabel’s words. She lowered her head because she felt embarrassed. “I-I don’t think I truly deserve your praise mama…I am not…good.” She murmured, now thinking about some of the deeds she has done in her life.

“Salem, look at me…” Isabel said as she softly lifted La Diabla’s face up by the chin. “…mija, I know about some of the things you have done. Remember, I am surrounded by people who know and work with El Guapo. There is a lot of chisme, a lot of gossip. I don’t necessarily approve of what you have done, but I understand why you do what you do. When your father died in that train accident when you were 10 years old, it crushed the both of us. I took those jobs in those filthy brothels because I had to do what I had to do to survive. I know your childhood got tough as I was not there too often. I feel bad about that, but you as a small child did not let things beat you. You have such a strong mind. Such a strong will. I saw you struggle, especially with the other American kids trying to bully you because you have Mexican blood, but you eventually overcame them. You are now the most feared woman around these parts, and even the men respect and fear you.”

Mama…I-I don’t know what to say.” La Diabla mumbled as she felt her eyes water when she heard those words.

“I know the name you go by and I will never call you that. Because you are not a Diabla to me. You will always be mi Angelita, my little angel. I want you to always remember that Salem. Because inside of here…” Isabel said as she placed her hand on La Diabla’s chest across her heart. “…is a heart full of love. That’s what I don’t want you to lose. Never forget that underneath your survival instincts, is a woman full of love, passion and goodness. Inside there, is still that little sweet girl, that would take care of all the animals when they got hurt. The sweet little girl that would always laugh and hug everyone because she loved everyone. The sweet little girl that would pick flowers for her mother. I love you Salem, I love you more than life itself. You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me and I am extremely proud to call you my daughter. I want you to be safe out there. Do what you have to do to survive, but please, never lose who you TRULY are….”

La Diabla closed her eyes and lowered her head. She was overcome with emotion hearing her mother’s words. She couldn’t help herself, tears of happiness trickled down her face. It was a feeling she hasn’t felt in a very long time. She opened her eyes and saw her mother’s face and she leaned forward to hug her tight. “Thank you… I needed to hear that. I love you mama…I love you so much…” she whispered. The feeling of her mother’s body against hers made her feel extreme joy at this moment. “I have to go now… I wish I could stay forever with you, but you know, my duty calls.”

“I know..You have things to do. Just don’t take forever to see me again ok mi amor?” Isabel said as she kissed her daughter’s forehead, and released her hug. She felt an extreme amount of pride and love as she saw the tears on La Diabla’s face. “Thank you again mija for this beautiful necklace. It will always be around my neck and I will think of you every day.”

La Diabla wiped her face and then started to walk out of the house, with her mother next to her. The sun was very bright and she placed her cowboy hat back on her head. She held Isabel’s hand as they walked back to her horse and when she got there, she gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek, then mounted her horse. “Ok mama, I will visit again soon. Make sure you be well and enjoy your special day.”

“Oh yeah, one more thing Salem….” Isabel told her.

“Yeah mama?” La Diabla responded.

“When am I getting grandkids? I am 50 now, time for me to be a grandmother already!” Isabel laughed.

AYE MAMA!!!” La Diabla rolled her eyes as she heard her mother ask her that question.

“Seriously Salem, you need to settle down already! But please, for the love of all that is holy, please don’t have kids with El Guapo. I know how he saved us, and I am very grateful to him, but let’s be serious. I have no idea why he has that name. The handsome? That man is one ugly, dirty man. His name should be Perro Sucio, a dirty dog.” Isabel mocked.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh at her mother’s description. She shook her head and looked back at her mother. “Mama, you crack me up…”

“What? I am telling the truth!” Isabel smiled and shrugged.

“Happy birthday Mama….Be safe ok, and I will tell El Guapo you said hello…” La Diabla smiled as she then rode off. As she rode away, she felt overcome with emotion. Having that moment with her mother meant the world to her. She thought about what her mother said about her and hearing that despite all the misdeeds she has done, her mother still loved her and that meant the world to her. Tears started to form in her eyes again as she thought about her time with Isabel. She thought about how her life has been up to this point and she was proud of her survival instincts. La Diabla also started to think about how her life would be if she ever got away from El Guapo’s gang. It would be more peaceful that was for sure, but she didn’t know if she wanted children. She figured she would just live life and whatever happened, happened for a reason. She continued riding and soon, El Guapo’s villa was approaching and it was time for her to go to work.

El Coyote saw La Diabla approaching on her horse and he waved her over. Her black stallion came to a stop and he looked at her face. It looked like she had been crying earlier. “You ok?” he asked.

La Diabla quickly wiped her eyes and shook her head. She had an image to maintain and her emotional meeting with Isabel would not be discussed with anyone. “Yeah, of course I am ok. The dry air was getting to me when I was riding….” She lied.

“Ok, well El Guapo is waiting for us. Come, let’s go.” El Coyote told her.

La Diabla dismounted her horse and allowed one of the members of the gang to take her horse away to its stall. She walked towards the main building of the villa, her boots crunching on the gravel walkway. She entered into the building and then removed her hat. La Diabla walked next to El Coyote and they both entered into a large room, where in the center of the room was a large table. Sitting at the head of the table sat El Guapo himself. An older man, in his mid 40s, El Guapo was tall, and his physical stature was lean. His face had a thick black mustache, with scruffy sideburns and a scraggly chin beard. He looked like he barely took care of himself as his personal hygiene was hit or miss. La Diabla saw him at the table eating a large chicken and she took her seat. She tried to hold her smile back as she remembered what Isabel said about him and her mother was right, he was a dirty dog. She then got her mind right as now business was at hand. She saw El Coyote sit opposite of her at the table.

“La Diabla!!! Welcome back! I hope your meeting with Isabel went well.” El Guapo said as he also continued to eat a chicken leg.

“Yes, it went very well. Thanks.” La Diabla nodded.

“Very good! Give her my best next time you see her! I hope she is doing wonderful” El Guapo said as he then put the chicken leg down, and took a huge sip of beer from a chalice.

“I will. She is doing very well.” La Diabla replied with a small smile as she thought of her mother’s face.

“Good good! She is a good woman. Very kind. Ok, now time for some business. I wanted to speak to you as someone else seems to be trying to move in on our territory. Some pitiful man has taken a statue that I coveted. It is an ancient golden statue from the Aztec empire!! It was being sent to the Mexican government when this low down, dirty horse’s ass stole it! It was mine to steal!” El Guapo shouted as he then slammed his fist on the table.

“Who dares to do this?!” El Coyote shouted.

“Some idiot named Julio Montenegro! He is based in the small village of Cuidad Zopilote. He is trying to build a gang to counter us! I noticed him for a few weeks, as he did small robberies, but he has been growing his gang. He and his men are now starting to intercept MY goals. Stealing gold from our sources and just being a nuisance. I want that statue! I was waiting for it for weeks to be moved from the Aztec ruins to Mexico City so I could strike. He beat me to it!!!” El Guapo said with great anger in his voice.

“Calm down El Guapo! Do not let this beginner get to you. What do you want us to do?” La Diabla asked.

“Get me the statue La Diabla! I want you to find out where he has it hidden and bring it to me! You are my most trusted Lieutenant and I know you will not fail me. That statue is worth a lot! We would control a lot of territory for the amount of money we would get for it. Take as many men as you need!” El Guapo told her.

“Well, instead of coming in with a large group of us, how about myself and El Coyote retrieve it? Why go through a major firefight when we could just steal it from him? He won’t even know it is gone. I have an idea on how to locate it and then to bring it back. Torture is a wonderful form of persuasion….” La Diabla grinned.

“Hmmmmm… torture huh? I like it. Plus, I won’t lose many men and I can expand my control of this area. Then when we get bigger, we can go back to the United States again and finish the job we started over a year ago. Plus, I still want revenge against the people of Plotsville. That stupid, crappy town has caused us great humiliation. So, go La Diabla. Get me my wonderful statue!” El Guapo grinned.

“As you wish…..” La Diabla said as she then stood up and walked away from the table as well as El Coyote.

El Guapo then looked over at one of his men that was in the room, “That woman is incredible. I know she will get it done. I am so glad she is on my team. Hahahahaha” El Guapo laughed.

La Diabla walked through the hallway with El Coyote and her mind started to focus. She told him to get prepared for their journey and they would meet tomorrow morning at 5am. La Diabla decided against going tonight because she wanted to plan her strategy and also, just relax after this wonderful day. She wanted to savor the feeling she had after seeing her mother. El Coyote saluted her and he then went about his own business. La Diabla made it back to her room and tossed her hat onto the dresser. She walked over to her bed and sat down on the edge. Her mind filled with images of her mother and that warm feeling washed over her body again. She then turned her head and saw Francine entering through a small door.

“Mistress…how may I serve you?” Francine said meekly. She was still feeling good herself after the morning sexual encounter. Francine noticed a difference in La Diabla’s demeanor and could sense that she was….happy. She didn’t want to do anything to that would change that mood so she wanted to be very meek at this moment.

La Diabla looked over at Francine and smiled. She really did train her well. The feeling of pure happiness was flowing through her, so she decided she would let Francine have the night off from her normal desires of tormenting her. “Francine, tonight I will let you go back to your quarters and enjoy the evening. I will not need you tonight. I am off on a mission early tomorrow morning, so make sure you behave yourself until I get back. You are dismissed….”

Francine’s eyes popped in surprise as she was told to enjoy her night. There would be no tickle torment of her body tonight and La Diabla would be gone. Francine thought, wherever La Diabla went today must have been a very good thing because for the first time she saw true happiness in her. There was a positive “glow” on her Mistress. She then bowed her head in submission then left the room.

La Diabla saw Francine walk away and smiled. As she started to remove her boots, her eyes started to well up again as she thought about Isabel. She just couldn’t shake the feeling of joy she had. She truly missed her mother. Right now, she felt like being Salem. She just wanted to feel like the daughter of Isabel Veracruz and just feel happiness in her heart. She sat on the bed, her heels resting on the edge of the bed, her knees up and she wrapped her arms around them and continued to bask in the glow of her meeting and figured she would get some dinner soon. Tomorrow was going to be a big day and she had some work to do. Tonight, she would feel like Salem Veracruz, but tomorrow, she would be La Diabla once again.

THE NEXT MORNING

La Diabla woke up the next morning and got out of bed slowly. She did have a good night’s rest and felt refreshed. She walked over to her mirror, looked at her “morning face” and grinned. It was time for her to get ready for her mission. She got herself dressed in black jeans, a black short sleeve shirt, with her black leather vest, and slipped on her black boots. She brushed her hair, then placed her hat on her head. She turned around and looked into the room as she got her guns, her knife and a special object she took for luck, her owl feather. She took a deep breath and now it was time for business. She walked through the hallway and down the stairs and saw El Coyote.

“Buenos Dias La Diabla..” El Coyote said with a smile.

“Buenos Dias El Coyote. Ready for some fun today?” La Diabla replied back.

“Oh yes, this is going to be an easy job. We find Julio, torture him, grab the statue and come back home. Simple. Let’s go get some breakfast.” El Coyote told her and they both walked towards the dining room of the villa.

La Diabla sat at the table and her food was provided to her by some other female slaves that were part of El Guapo’s harem. She steadily ate the eggs, bacon and biscuit as her mind was focused on what she needed to get done. She wanted to arrive in Ciudad Zopilote early so she could scope out the layout of the building. She started explaining her plan to El Coyote, which was once they figure out the layout, they would go around the town, looking for avenues of escape, where Montenegro’s men where and any potential hiding places. The town itself had a good size population, about 10,000 residents, so they may be able to be unnoticed. Once they retrieve the statue, which they found out was only a foot tall, made of solid gold, and shaped like an Aztec mask, they should be able to ride away before Montenegro’s men could react. El Coyote was to be the lookout when they captured Julio Montenegro, while she inflicts the interrogation, a tactic she was extremely good at. Once breakfast was done, the two decided it was time to go. They walked out of the dining hall and made it to the stables. La Diabla mounted her black horse, and El Coyote mounted his brown horse. They then gave each other a head nod and then started to ride off. The journey would be 10 miles away so they had some distance to travel. While they rode at a consistent gallop, they engaged in conversation to help pass the time.

“This will be a great day for us. According to El Guapo, this statue will be worth a lot of money! Money we can use to expand our empire. I also hope we make it back to Plotsville. I really want some revenge against that Sheriff!” El Coyote said. “At least you got some revenge against the lady Deputy…”

La Diabla grinned when she heard him mention that. “Oh yes, I did… She will never forget my name.” La Diabla then thought about Darby. Her heart felt a flutter when she remembered that red headed deputy that she at first tormented, then eventually teamed up with to take down a brothel owner who humiliated her. It has been over a year since she last heard from Darby and wondered what she was up to and how her life was going. She thought about their last meeting and how close both of them were to admitting having strong romantic feelings for the other. La Diabla always planned to see Darby again, it just wasn’t the right time. She started to hope that after this mission, she would see Darby again. She had to play it cool because the people of Plotsville, the Sheriff and even El Guapo would not be too thrilled that her and Darby would have some kind of relationship. La Diabla really did want to see Darby again however. She thought about those big tender feet, that extraordinarily ticklish skin and that beautiful laughter coming from that beautiful face. “Soon, I will see you again tenderfoot. Soon”. She thought to herself.

The two members of El Guapo’s gang continued their trek toward Cuidad Zopilote. Both knew that this mission was more dangerous than presented and both had to be in tuned to getting the job done. La Diabla mentally prepared herself to inflict a rigorous torture to get the location of that statue and to bring it back to El Guapo. She knew she could not and will not fail in this mission. The horses continued to gallop and their destination would soon arrive.

Julio Montenegro got out of his bed and started to get dressed. A handsome man, with his bronze skin, clean shaven face with slicked back black hair, he heard a soft moan and turned round facing his bed. He saw his beautiful wife, Priscilla Montenegro starting to stir and he leaned down to give her a soft kiss.

“Mmmmm that is the way I always want to wake up. “ Priscilla moaned. She then sat up in bed, stretched and started to gather her senses to begin her day. Priscilla Montenegro was an American born woman of Italian descent from New York City. She ended up in Texas as a journalist and eventually met Julio Montenegro. Standing 5’10” tall, she towered over her peers and had a strong personality. Her dirty blond hair was long and lush, her skin was light which complimented her green eyes. She was lean, but athletic and she enjoyed the finer things in life. Priscilla was fascinated with her very handsome husband that she met at an extravagant gala where he swept her off her feet with his smoothness and charm. She was really intrigued by his sense of strength and power. She really enjoyed his ability to get what he wanted and even though he started doing illegal things, she enjoyed the power that came with it. All her life, she wanted to be in a position of power, and this was her best opportunity.

“My beautiful Priscilla, you look amazing, even when you are asleep.” Julio told her as her gave her a kiss again. He continued to button up his silk shirt as he faced her. “Today is a big day for me! I am meeting with some men that will give me access to more arms, so I can finally have a strong enough militia to take out that idiot El Guapo. He is in my way of this territory. Soon, I will rule this area and the amount of gold we will have will give us so much control. That statue I stole is our ticket to great wealth! Can you feel it my lady?” Julio smiled.

Priscilla got out of bed and kissed him. “Oh yes my love. I can feel it. You will take out that total idiot and we will be so rich. I love how you take control. So, take care of your meeting and when you come back, I am going to…” she then started to whisper in his ear.

Julio’s eyes lit up as his wife was giving him some sexual suggestions and he finished dressing. “You are so naughty my love. Well, let me go take care of this business and when I come back, I am going to take good care of you! I will be back in the early evening. What will you do the rest of the day?”

“Not too much. Make sure the bar is running smooth. It will probably be a very busy day. I just hope that stupid bitch does a good job today. Ever since I took her, she has been making too many mistakes. I swear she is too stupid.” Priscilla said as rolled her eyes. The woman she was referring to was Cheyenne, who was a young Native American woman that she tricked and captured, as well as other women to become their servants and workers in their businesses.

“Well, set her straight my dear. You just enjoy your day ok?” Julio said one more time as he retrieved his gun belt and right before he left, he poked his finger in Priscilla’s ribcage which made her squirm and giggle. “I love how ticklish you are…haha”

“You are so mean to me. Have a great meeting my love. Oh, don’t forget, I have a business trip of my own soon.” Priscilla retorted, then stuck her tongue out at him. Julio would tickle her from time to time and she was thrilled she never had to endure more than just a few pokes. She watched Julio leave the room and then she got all the way out of bed and got ready for her day. She put on her white blouse that had frilly lace on the collar of the shirt, then extended down the front. She buttoned up the shirt, and left a few buttons open at the top, her bosom being more pronounced. She put on some cloth pants that were form fitting but still loose. She put on her size 10 black leather boots and finished her makeup and put her hair into a ponytail. It was time for her to go into the Montenegro bar, named El Halcon and get her day going.

The workers in the Montenegro bar were already starting to get the place ready for the lunch rush later in the day. The male workers got the food prepped, and moved chairs around after mopping of the floors. The women workers prepped the dishes and the glasses. The women were mostly those who were essentially kidnapped by this new gang, but were still paid for their labor so they weren’t legally “slaves”. But they also were aware they just couldn’t leave and most of them came from poor areas in the United States. One of the ladies, Cheyenne, was a 19 year old woman with long black hair, that was taken from her tribe located near the border of Mexico and California. She thought she was going to go to a school for girls in the area, but then ended up in Mexico, far away for her to go back home. Her bronze skin was very smooth and soft, her eyes an almond color, her build very slender. She was a Native American princess as her parents were in control of her small tribe. She missed them every day and it wore on her to be in this position. Because of her sadness, she would make silly mistakes such as dropping items or forgetting to do the simplest of tasks. Priscilla would always berate her in front of everyone, but she kept on trying to do better.

“Come on people!! Let’s get busy around here! Chop chop!!” Priscilla screamed as she entered the bar. She looked around and saw the workers scurrying to clean up and prepare the place. She then noticed Cheyenne over by the rack of cups and saw her struggling with trying to carry a tray full of them. She walked up behind her and poked her sides.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she then dropped the tray and the tin cups went clattering to the floor. That poke by Priscilla tickled her a lot and now everyone was looking at her. She felt embarrassed as she knelt down and started to place the cups back onto the tray.

“What is wrong with you Cheyenne??? Seriously can you be any more incompetent?” Priscilla ridiculed. Her eyes closed to slits as she saw her subordinate pick up the cups.

“I’m sorry Priscilla. I am so sorry…” Cheyenne murmured as her face went red with shame. She managed to get all the cups back up on the tray and then quickly made it to the back so she could wash the cups again. She saw some of the other women looking at her with pity in their eyes, but they did not speak to her. Cheyenne didn’t have a lot of friends because she was so young and the other women were older. She would spend most of her free time in her room and she felt lonely at times. She thought she was going to school to learn new subjects, but instead she was here. Cheyenne tried to shake out the sad thoughts and went back to her work. After washing the cups and finally putting them back into place, she continued to clean the tables. She then saw Priscilla approach her.

“Cheyenne, I want you to take out the trash. Should be an easy enough task for you. You’re trash so you should do a good job with emptying out the garbage.” Priscilla commanded. She enjoyed berating Cheyenne and watched her grab the heavy sacks of garbage and drag them out behind the back of the bar.

Cheyenne struggled to drag the bags as they were extremely heavy. She only weighed 102 pounds, so she wasn’t very strong on her 5’3” frame. She grunted as she tugged the heavy bags out back and it took all of her strength to lift them into a compost heap to be set on fire later. She took a moment to rest after exerting a lot of energy. It was warm outside and with her wearing her black pants, white shirt with a white apron and moccasins on her feet, she worked up a sweat. She looked around and saw a figure looking back towards her. She squinted her eyes in the sunlight and could tell it was a woman, who was wearing all black with a black hat. She just waved back at the woman, then saw the figure approaching her. She looked around to see if anyone else was there too, but it was just her in the back of the bar and this woman was approaching her. When the figure got closer, she did notice the woman had a really beautiful face and she looked very familiar.

“Hello there, are you ok? I saw you struggling with those bags..” La Diabla asked the young woman.

“Yeah, I am ok. I managed to get them onto the compost heap. Thanks for asking.” Cheyenne smiled back.

“Good. I would have helped you, but looks like you had everything under control. So, what time does this place open?” La Diabla asked.

“We open in two hours. You are more than welcome to come in for a bite to eat when we do.” Cheyenne said with a smile.

“I may do that. You are such a great worker. I should tell your boss to give you a raise! Who owns this establishment?” La Diabla asked, flashing her smile.

“Oh, you don’t have to do that! Thank you though. The owner of the establishment is Julio Montenegro. But he is not here right now. In fact, he is out of town. His wife Priscilla is here. She helps run all of his businesses.” Cheyenne replied.

“Oh she does, does she? Well thank you kind lady. I think I will stop by a little later.” La Diabla said. “Have a wonderful day…”

Cheyenne watched the woman walk away and smiled. That woman looked really familiar, and she really enjoyed the small talk with her. She was strikingly beautiful and she felt her heart flutter a little. She could never tell anyone, especially her parents, but she had an attraction to women, especially after an experience just a year prior, and someone like the woman she just spoke with excited her. She then realized where she saw that face before. It was the notorious outlaw La Diabla! A feeling of warmth flowed over her body as she always admired that beautiful woman, even though she was a dangerous criminal. A smile formed on her face and then she then walked back into the bar, to finish her work shift.

La Diabla made it over to El Coyote who was hiding behind another building near the town square. After visiting Cheyenne behind the El Halcon bar, she wanted to tell her cohort about her discovery. She walked up to him with a smile on her face and told him, “Change of plans. Julio isn’t even in town.”

“He’s not? Then what do we do? We want to strike today don’t we?” El Coyote responded.

“And we will… but, I think a better target to break is his wife. I will break her quickly and we will be out of this town before Julio comes back. Makes our job easier. So, let’s get to it. Here’s my idea….” La Diabla smiled.

Priscilla was working in the back office of the bar and she could hear the chatter and noise of a very busy bar. She was going over the books and was quite pleased with the numbers. This bar was a money maker as it was the best bar in town. The thought of all the money excited her and she was hoping her husband would put together his new gang so their power could expand. She then leaned back, pencil between her lips and thought about how she would celebrate that later tonight. She figured she better prepare for Julio’s return, so she stood up and motioned over to a small portly man named Javier. She instructed Javier to watch over the bar for the rest of the day as she wanted to go home and relax.

“No problem Madam Priscilla! I will take good care of the bar. Enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you tomorrow!” Javier replied. He was one of Julio’s trusted men and had a talent for running business.

Priscilla shook his hand, then walked out of the office and headed towards the exit. She then looked over and saw Cheyenne getting flustered with some patrons and she walked over. “Excuse me kind sirs, is there a problem?” she asked the customers.

“Yes! This fine little lady doesn’t want to let me have her for dessert later…” the customer laughed, his breath reeking of alcohol.

“Please forgive her kind sir. But she is not available right now. She has to leave with me. But, have another beer and enjoy yourself. Cheyenne, come on.” Priscilla commanded.

Cheyenne looked surprised that she was told to follow Priscilla. Normally, she would have to stay in the bar and endure all kinds of sexual advances. She took off her apron and followed her boss out through the door. “Thank you Madam.” She said meekly.

“You better thank me. I should let you be his play toy for the night, but I am in a good mood. So follow me to my home and you will help me prepare for Mr. Montenegro’s return. Come on, let’s go.” Priscilla commanded. She looked over at the young woman and started to consider, perhaps she should enlist her into a side business she was involved in. The young Native American princess would be a great addition to an underground sex ring back in the United States that she had some connections too. Cheyenne was very beautiful, thin, nice features and that innocence she portrayed would be very enticing to clientele looking to add someone like her to their harems. Ever since she persuaded and then kidnapped her a year ago, she thought of her as a servant, but now, she saw a money making possibility in her. Priscilla even thought about the upcoming business trip she was going to have and possibly if she should take Cheyenne with her.

Cheyenne walked alongside Priscilla and was kind of happy to leave the bar. It was getting very busy today and the men were getting kind of unruly. She thought that helping Priscilla at home would be a welcomed distraction to her day. Her eyes widened as she approached the home of the Montenegros. It wasn’t too far from the bar, as it was a non-descript 2 story wooden building near the town square in the residential area. She had been here before, but with the amount of money they were making, she thought they would have a bigger place by now. She walked inside and observed the lavish furniture.

“Ok, here is what I want you to do. I want you to start dusting this place and complete this list. I want this place to be perfect for Mr. Montenegro when he returns. Now, get busy! I will retire upstairs and do not disturb me. I will come back down in a few hours and you better do a good job!” Priscilla commanded, then proceeded to walk up the stairs. She made it to the top of the stairs and made a quick right and headed into the bedroom. When she entered, she thought about her husband from earlier this morning. She could not wait for him to come back. She took a moment to sit down on the bed and tried to unwind. Priscilla loved this bed. It was a four-post canopy bed, the posts made of gold plating, with beautiful brown and white blankets, brown pillows and a very soft mattress. The foot of the bed had a board there that was high enough to prevent feet from hanging over the edge of the bed. The headboard was very high and it had the carving of a falcon engraved into the brown wood. As she sat, she placed her hands on the back of her neck and stretched, then rolled her neck around a few times. She wondered if Cheyenne had any ability to give a massage besides that technique Cheyenne tried on her feet. Her mind started to wander as she imagined the young woman giving her a massage. Priscilla did not mind interacting with other women in sexual ways, in fact, one of her great memories was a threesome with her, Julio and another woman. She really enjoyed the touch of that woman and she would never admit to Julio, but the woman made her cum harder than him! She then snapped out of her trance and went into the bathroom. It was time to freshen up a bit.

She walked into the bathroom and made it over to the sink area. Her home was one of the very few that had indoor plumbing. Most of the town did not have indoor plumbing at all. The joy of riches and luxury was definitely not out of her mind and she turned the faucet on and then let the water pour out into her hands and she splashed the water on her face. After feeling the refreshing water, she dried her face and looked into her mirror. She pouted her lips and then smiled. It was time for a nap as she felt a little tired. Priscilla walked back into the bedroom area and went over to the bed. She then stopped and then turned towards the bedroom window, which faced the large backyard that was an open field, and noticed it was opened. She didn’t remember that window being opened and she walked over. She looked outside of the window and saw the backyard area. She shook her head, closed the window and locked it as she did not want the outside noise to disturb her sleep. She then turned around and in a quick flash in her eyes, saw something headed towards her face, then she saw blackness!

Priscilla slowly opened her eyes as she came back to consciousness. She groaned in pain as her jaw was aching. She shook her head trying to make herself aware of what happened. She looked around and realized she was still in her bedroom and as she tried to move her arms, she realized she couldn’t. She then became aware that her hands were above her head and split apart. She looked up and saw each wrist were tied to one of the posts of her bed with stockings. “What the hell?” she thought in her head as she tried to pull her arms free to no avail. She then noticed she was kneeling on the bed, her legs split apart and ankles seemed to have been tied down to the legs of the bed. Her thighs were pressed against the footboard, where the top of the board came up halfway on her thigh, her crotch open and there was a space from the board to that area. Then her eyes popped open as she realized she was no longer wearing her shirt, only her bra remained on her chest! She still wore her pants, but her boots were also off and socks were still on. She then started to struggle in place and then realized she couldn’t scream! A stocking gag was wrapped around her mouth and she tried to call out. But her voice was muffled and now fear mixed with anger was in her voice. Her mind kept thinking about who did this to her and a suspect came immediately to mind. There was another person in her house and that little woman was going to pay for this! Did she do this? Did Cheyenne knock her out and her tie her up? She wondered why she was in this position and she hoped Cheyenne did not plan on hurting her. She continued to struggle in her bonds and then froze in place when she heard a small laugh. The sound of that laughter sounded quite……devilish.

“So, you finally wake up…..” the voice said, dripping with evil tones.

Priscilla tried to turn her head as the voice came from behind her, almost in her bathroom area. She couldn’t see and then she heard footsteps coming around the bed and when the figure came into view, her heart stopped! The figure was a woman, with long black hair, wearing all black clothes, topped off with a black cowboy hat. Priscilla looked at the woman’s face and it was a very beautiful sight and saw a sly smile on her lips. Her mind then realized that this face is someone she recognized. She now realized she was staring at El Guapo’s most feared member of his gang. This woman is known as La Diabla!

“Well hello there….” La Diabla said with a small grin. “Looks like someone is excited to see me..”

Priscilla started to grunt as she saw her captor in front of her. She then struggled more violently in her bonds as she knew she had to free herself somehow. She remembered the discussions she had with Julio about El Guapo’s gang and how they had to be careful of certain members. They both knew that La Diabla was the one they had to worry about the most because of her intelligence and her ruthlessness. She then tried to calm herself because panicking in front of her captor would only invite more trouble. Priscilla then started to breathe easier when she saw La Diabla reach forward and pull the gag out of her mouth. “T-thank you…” she panted.

“Very good! Yes, you better be grateful. I am taking this gag out to give you an opportunity to speak. If you scream, then I will either have to gag you or cut out your tongue. Trust me, the latter would be just as nice…” La Diabla said with her eyes turning to slits, and she pulled out her favorite knife to emphasis her threat.

Prsicilla’s eyes widened as she saw the blade. She could feel her body temperature rising as fear and panic wanted to overtake her, but she still had to remain calm. “Um, I hope you didn’t kill Cheyenne already…” she murmured. It was odd that Cheyenne never screamed or warned her of the intruder so thoughts of La Diabla killing her servant filled her mind.

“Who?” La Diabla asked, furrowing her brow. “Who is Cheyenne? Are you saying there is someone else in the house?” she said, looking directly into Priscilla’s eyes. La Diabla knew the young Cheyenne was downstairs as she had followed the two all the way to the house. She wanted to see how much Priscilla cared about her servants.

“I guess she must have left. Stupid Indian bitch….” Priscilla grumbled. Anger started to fill her mind as she started to think that Cheyenne had abandoned her and now she was all alone with this dangerous woman. “Ok…w-what do you want with me? Why did you tie me up like this?”

“Because…..” La Diabla began as she stepped closer to Priscilla’s body. She then pressed the front of her body up against Priscilla’s and stared deeply into her eyes. “….you have some information that I want and you…will…give….it…to…me…” she said, punctuation each word a slap on Priscilla’s rear end that her hands reached around for.

Priscilla winced with each slap. Even though she wore pants, she could still feel the power behind those slaps. “W-what kind of information? I don’t have any information at all…” she replied, completely unsure of what information La Diabla was looking for.

“Oh I am sure you do….” La Diabla said, as she then pulled her body away and walked over towards the dresser. She saw a bowl of apples on top of the drawer, picked one up and took a bite as she faced her victim again. “I know your husband stole a very valuable statue recently and El Guapo would like to have that statue. So, where is it?” she asked as she took another bite of the crisp red apple.

Priscilla’s eyes popped wide open as she heard the question! El Guapo’s gang was definitely making a move and now his henchwoman had her trapped. The image of the statue filled her mind and she knew her husband had it. Priscilla thought about Julio and knew she just couldn’t betray him. She loved him too much and she wanted that power that came with his success. Her eyes focused on La Diabla’s face and responded. “What are you talking about? What statue? I don’t have a statue. You don’t see one here, do you?”

La Diabla chuckled as she heard the response. She was hoping Priscilla would lie because now she got her opportunity to inflict some torture on this beautiful woman. “You know, this is a really good apple…” she smiled as she continued to take bite after bite. “But I don’t have all day. Look, we both know you know where that statue is, and you would really do yourself a favor by telling me. Because I WILL get that information from you. In fact, extracting it from you would make my whole day! I love to torture…”

Priscilla’s eyes once again popped open as she heard that she could be tortured! Her head slowly shook “no” and her heart began to race as she saw La Diabla get near her trapped body again. She could see the outlaw crunching away at the apple, the sound of it resonating as her mind was laser focused on her situation. “You don’t understand! I don’t know ANYTHING about a statue! You think my husband tells me everything that he does? Please, you have to let me go!” she started to beg.

La Diabla took one last bite of the apple and tossed the core onto the drawers behind her. It was time for her to go to work! She then got close to her victim’s body and grinned. “tsk tsk tsk…I guess you want to do this the hard way. You should know that torturing people is something I truly enjoy. I love to hear the screams. I love to hear the anguish and then the begging and pleading, hoping that I would show mercy. But I am a diabla, I have no idea what mercy is….” La Diabla said with pride. She could see the fear in Priscilla’s eyes and now it was time for her to enjoy this situation. “You see, torture can be fulfilling to me. I love to inflict so much torture on folks. If this was your husband or some lackey of his, then their screams of pain would echo everywhere. I would cut them open. I would let them bleed a lot. The stuff that I have done will make anyone pass out just by watching what I do. But with women… well, with their sweet bodies, I have other tortures in mind…..”

Priscilla took a deep breath in shock as she heard what La Diabla had to say. She has heard of the rumors of the ruthlessness of La Diabla and why she struck so much fear in everyone. She has heard how many people she has killed, tortured and maimed. But she would not betray Julio!! She was worried however, that she might crack under whatever torture that was going to be inflicted on her. She then saw La Diabla raise her right hand and felt it touch her side. The touch was very soft and she felt very light stroking on her skin. Her body reacted by jerking as the soft touch was tickling her! A grunt escaped her lips and she immediately tried to shut her mouth. How embarrassing would it be if she let this woman know she is ticklish???

“A woman’s body is so…..soft. So…..delicate….” La Diabla said as her right hand continued to stroke the sides of Priscilla’s left side of the body. She could see the ticklish tremors in her victim and it delighted her. She was really hoping Priscilla was ticklish! “I love to play with a woman’s body. So much more…fun!” she said then poked the ribcage with her index finger.

Priscilla’s upperbody started to sway a little as she felt those fingers poking into her ribcage. Her eyes started to look down at the index finger poking different spots on her ribcage and with each poke, she tried to hold back her ticklish grunts. She then looked up and La Diabla was still smiling at her. Anger started to fill her body as she was in a very vulnerable state. “Will *grunt* you stop *grunt* poking *grunt* MEEEEEE!!!!!!” she shouted.

“What’s the matter? My poking bothering you?” La Diabla smiled. “Well, if you tell me where that statue is, I will stop poking you and let you go. It really is that simple….”

“Like I told you!! I don’t know anything about a statuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Priscilla laughed as now she felt La Diabla’s fingers squeezing her ribcage. The tickling stopped and her eyes were wide open in shock. She just revealed her ticklish weakness to this evil woman!

“Oooooooh!!! Is someone…….ticklish?” La Diabla sneered. “Don’t tell me the wife of Julio Montenegro is a ticklish little girl…I will be honest with you. I LOVE ticklish girls….” She grinned as she started to caress the sides of Priscilla, making that body squirm.

“Listen to me!! La Diabla listen! Do NOT tickle me!! I swear! Just let me go, and we both can forget you ever came here, tied me up and touched me.” Priscilla demanded.

“But I WANT to touch you….now that we both know you are horribly ticklish, I am going to enjoy making you scream and laugh. Unless you want to tell me where that statue is…” La Diabla said, with her eyes turning to slits.

“Are you listening????!!! I told you I don’t know where a statue is! Now, I am going to ask you nicely one last time. DO NOT tickle me and let me go!!! Stop being cruel!” Priscilla shouted. She continued to pull at her bonds on her wrists, but she was trapped. She tried to close her legs and move her ankles, but they were also very well tied.

“Cruel? Cruel? I am being very nice to you….I mean I could always just cut you open and whip your carcass with your own intestines, but tickling you is much more fun…..” La Diabla told her, now starting to lightly run her fingers up and down the sides. She enjoyed seeing the ticklish discomfort in Priscilla.

“Step! Hehehe stop doing that!! Tickling me IS cruel!!” Priscilla panted, still feeling the ticklish tremors through her body as she felt those fingers. “How would you like it if I had YOU strapped up so you can’t move?! Then I am standing there, tickling you! How would you like it if I were to tickle your tummy and your ribs? How would you like it if I ran my fingers through your armpits???” she started to say with conviction. Her own mind started to swirl with the thought of having La Diabla in her current position. She started to get excited. Then she averted her eyes down towards La Diabla’s boots. “How would you like it if I take off your boots and tickle your feet? I bet you would think it is cruel as my fingers dance all over the bottoms of your feet!” Priscilla said with a firm, but excited voice. Her mind started wondering if the outlaw before her was ticklish on her body and her feet. The thought of tickle torturing La Diabla got her a little more excited.

La Diabla shivered a little as the thought of her being tickled went through her mind. She quickly shook the thoughts off and smiled. “You are so cute… I bet you would love to have me trapped just like you. Helpless and vulnerable. Then you would try to tickle me all over my body and get me laughing like a weak little girl. I bet you would LOVE to tickle my most sensitive places and have me begging you to stop. The thought of you tickling the soles of my feet probably excites you doesn’t it?” she said grinning. She then put her face into Priscilla’s and whispered. “The problem is…..I am not ticklish. But you are….” She then started to lobster claw the ribcage of Priscilla and smiled as the laughter blasted out of her lips.

Priscilla’s eyes went wide open in shock and horrific laughter came out of her mouth as she felt those small, yet very strong hands squeezing her sides and ribcage. The ticklish sensation was horrific to her and it ripped through her entire nervous system. She started to shake her head, her ponytail whipping back and forth and now she leaned her head back and just laughed as hard as she could as the tickling continued. She has never been tickled this long before and her body started to vibrate. She remembered when she used to tickle her friends and loved hearing their screams, but she was never tortured by them. In fact, she used tickling tactics in her side business and to keep certain women in control, now she was being forced to endure it. She then snapped her head forward again as she felt La Diabla’s thumbs rubbing in between the spaces between her ribs.

“Awww…somebody is REALLY ticklish aren’t they? Such ticklish ribbies…” La Diabla mocked. She was really enjoying this moment as her victim was supposed to be a woman of power and now she was reduced to a giggling mess. She really enjoyed watching Priscilla’s head snap back and forth in agony as her fingers probed the ribcage. La Diabla had to admit, Priscilla had a very sexy body with such soft skin. She then looked at the ribcage and focused in on trying to bring out the worst ticklish sensation ever. She then moved her hands down to the where the ribcage ended and squeezed there. She was delighted with the result! She kept squeezing there and loved how her victim’s hips were starting to buck. Then she stopped the tickle torment. La Diabla allowed some time for Priscilla to catch her breath. “So, where is the statue?”

Priscilla’s head slumped forward and she was taking huge breaths of air as she tried to recover from her tickle torture. Sweat was starting to glisten off her forehead and her lungs were burning from the forced laughter. She then slowly lifted her head and made eyes contact with La Diabla. Hatred started to rise in her body as she saw that woman staring at her and mocking her. Her mind started to think about revenge and how one day, this outlaw was going to pay for torturing her! “W-what….statue?” she gasped.

“That is the wrong answer…tsk tsk tsk..” La Diabla shook her head. “I noticed that when you said you wanted to tickle me, you named spots of the body that I haven’t even touched you at. Kind of interesting you would say things about my tummy, my underarms and my feet. I wonder if you were just telling me your weakest tickle spots…”

Priscilla started to glare at La Diabla. She did admit her own weak spots when telling were she wanted to tickle La Diabla at. It was a subconscious thing and now she knew those spots were going to be tortured. Anger and her pride started to rise as she refused to be broken by this woman. Her husband was going to take care of El Guapo, so now she had to beat La Diabla. “I am….. going to……get…you bitch….” She panted.

“Why are you so angry?? Why would you call me such a mean name? After all, am I not making you smile?” La Diabla joked. She loved the fact Priscilla was going to fight this torture, because when she breaks her with this tickle torture, the more satisfying it will be. “You are not going to get me. You love me. Down deep, you love what I am doing to your body. But rest assured, you WILL tell me where that statue is because even women like you break. They all do….So, make it easier on yourself and tell me where the statue is, or your precious tummy will be my focus…”

Priscilla let out an angry grunt as La Diabla continued to taunt and threaten her. “Listen to me… you seriously need to let me go now. Enough of this! If you stop now, I will not go after you anymore. But if you keep torturing me, then one day, one day I am going to enjoy torturing you like this. You try to act tough, but I know once I get my hands on you, I will break you. I know you are ticklish too. I can sense it on you. I am going to punish you like how you are tormenting me. So stop tickling me….”

La Diabla’s face then turned to anger. She reached her right hand forward and grabbed the cheeks of Priscilla and forced them together, making the lips puff out. “Listen to me and listen to me GOOD! You are NOT going to threaten me you stupid bitch! I am being very nice to you. I could just kill you and put your head on a pike to send a message that El Guapo is not to be messed with. Now, you ARE going to cooperate with me. I am tired of your mouth though. I think you need to shut up for a while. Then I can torture you in peace…” she growled as she let go of Priscilla’s cheek. Then then put the gag back into the mouth, then slapped the left cheek of Pricilla’s pretty face quite hard.

Priscilla squealed in pain as she felt her cheek being hit. Her left cheek throbbed and she started to moan in her gag. She tried to scream but the gag was fit quite tight in her mouth. She then looked at La Diabla and concern now filled her body. La Diabla no longer had a look of playfulness in it, it had a stone cold demeanor. Priscilla started to wonder if she went too far in her defiance. She was still trapped and La Diabla was very well known for killing people who defied her. She now started to grunt for mercy. She swallowed hard and hoped La Diabla would not hurt her.

“Now, where was I? Ah yes, lucky for you, I still want to touch your sensitive skin. I won’t use my knife, I will use this…” La Diabla smiled as she reached inside her vest pocket and pulled out her trusty owl feather. The same feather she used to torment Deputy Darby, Madam Olivia and Francine. Unfortunately, it was also used on her, so she knew how effective the feather was. She twirled the feather between her index and thumb on her right hand, making sure Priscilla saw the feather. “You know, I won’t even ask you questions about that precious statue right now. I think I will keep that gag in while I torture you. That way I can tickle you over and over again until I grow bored. I hope you are willing to tell me things when I am done….”

Priscilla started to shake her head in fear. With the gag in her mouth, she couldn’t even beg for mercy. Nor could she shout out the location of the statue to get any unbearable torture to stop! Her eyes made contact with that twirling feather. Priscilla knew how ticklish her body was and that feather looked cruel. Her breathing started to get faster and panic started to set in. She tried to beg through her gag, but her sounds were muffled.

“You know something, I got a GREAT idea!” La Diabla smiled as she then went over to the drawer and opened it. She started rummaging through the drawer and then found something she liked. She pulled out a thick black scarf and walked back over to Priscilla’s trapped body. She held up the scarf and grinned. “You know what I am going to do with this? I think I will make your body even more…helpless.” She grinned as she then got behind Priscilla on the bed and wrapped the scarf around her victim’s eyes, effectively blindfolding her. La Diabla then got off the bed and walked back to the front of her victim’s body. “Now that is better! You won’t even know when my feather will touch your body. Now bitch, you really are going to suffer…..”

Priscilla started to panic! Her eyes were now covered and she couldn’t see where La Diabla was. She turned her head side to side, trying to figure out where her captor was. She couldn’t even plead to have the blindfold removed as her mouth was still gagged. Fear now truly started to grip her body as she had no idea where she was going to be tickled, or even plead to not get tickled tortured. What really concerned her was that now her body felt extra sensitive and on alert. Being blindfolded only heightened her nerves and she could feel them tingling. Goosebumps formed on her arm, with the tiny hairs standing at attention and even her upper body started to have goosebumps. None of this was lost on her tormentor.

La Diabla flashed a wicked smile as she saw how frightened Priscilla looked. She looked at the goosebumps forming and knew a tickling touch would drive her victim into hysterics. She contemplated whether she should use the feather or her fingers. She figured she might as well take advantage of Priscilla’s helplessness and decided to use her fingers first. Placing the feather’s quill between her teeth, she reached forward with both hands, her index fingers pointing and then quickly jab each side of her victim. She couldn’t help but chuckle when she saw the violent reaction. She heard the terrified muffled squeal and knew she had her right where she wanted. Her pokes continued on the sides, then she used the tips of her own nails and started to flicker them across the exposed stomach. La Diabla grinned as she heard the shrill laughter and now the belly was shaking wildly.

Priscilla was screaming laughter in her gag as she felt fingernails tickling her belly. Her belly was always hypersensitive, but now it was worse with the blindfold on. She tried moving her body to the side, then when it got tickled there, she moved it to the other side. Soon, she was shaking her body side to side, trying to evade the evil fingers but it was no use. Being trapped, bound, gagged and blindfolded she was trapped! Her mind started racing as the ticklish sensations wracked her body. Then the tickling stopped. Priscilla started to breathe heavily, trying to take in much oxygen into her nose.

“Now my ticklish little girl, I want your brain to think about something. I want you to think about that nice little golden statue. I want you to think of its shape. I want you to think of its design. I want you to think about how heavy it is when you pick it up…” La Diabla teased after taking the feather out of her mouth and placing it back in the vest. It was time to play mind games with Priscilla before she started to tickle her again. “…I want you thinking about the very object that is causing your body so much ticklish agony. That statue is the reason why you are trapped! That statue is the very reason you are so helpless right now. That statue is the reason La Diabla is in your own bedroom, trying to torture you. That statue is why you are going to be…………..TICKLED!!!” La Diabla shouted as she then started lobster clawing the sides again.

Priscilla screamed as loud as she could through her gag as the lobster clawing started again. The tickling felt 10 times worse now. Her head was shaking, her body convulsing and her fingers and toes were clenching. Her mind started thinking about that very statue that La Diabla was talking about. She thought about ever since that statue arrived, it did cause her to get trapped like this. Her husband got that trophy from an old Aztec archaeological site, so maybe it was a curse! She thought it would bring fortune and power, now it brought her tickle torture! Her mind was spinning a thousand miles a second as she continued to feel those fingers clamping her sides and now she felt the fingers going back to her belly. She tried her best to move her head so the blindfold could fall, but La Diabla tied it on very tight.

“That’s right….that statue brought me to you. If you never had that statue, you wouldn’t be getting tickled tickled tickled tickled tickled right now! Maybe Aztec legend Montezuma put this curse on you to suffer! So, if you somehow live after the tickle torture I give you, you must tell me where it is, or you will DIE from tickles!” La Diabla teased, obviously enjoying herself. She then went back to the rib cage and poked, prodded and squeezed there, trying to drive home the tickling feeling. Her fingers made it up to the right below Priscilla’s bra and now she slowly and lightly traced the tips of her fingers right along the bottom edge of the bra on the delicate skin and then down the sides again, sending her victim into ticklish shivers.

Priscilla shivered as she felt the light touches on her skin. This was better than the stronger tickles, but it still was killing her now. She felt so ticklish right now. Worse than she has ever been in her life. She hoped she would pass out and had La Diabla kept the strong tickling happening, she may have! Now she was starting to drool out of the side of her mouth. Then she gasped when she felt a fingertip now circling around her belly, getting closer and closer to her navel. Priscilla tried swaying her hips, but then she gasped as she felt La Diabla’s arm around her waist.

La Diabla used her left arm to wrap around the waist of Priscilla to hold her still while she used her hand to run circles around the belly, making a circle over and over again. With each circle pass, her fingers got closer and closer to the navel. She was using her arm to hold Priscilla still so she could eventually get into the navel. La Diabla had a feeling that belly button was going to be off the charts ticklish! “Round and round my fingers go! They are getting closer……and closer…..and closer…..to your cute little….belly button. I wonder how ticklish your button is? I bet it Is sooooooooooooooooo ticklish and sensitive. I bet that navel of yours is thinking about that statue too. Thinking about how you are willing to sacrifice your belly button’s peace and tranquility over a golden statue. Hey cute little button, I am going to tickle you forever! You look sooooo cute.. I bet you are really….really….ticklish.” La Diabla cooed, doing baby talk to the belly button. She was delighted to feel Priscilla’s stomach muscles tighten up.

Priscilla hated that baby talk La Diabla was teasing her with. Now her mind was thinking about how helpless and vulnerable her belly button was and there was nothing she could do to stop it from being tormented. The tickle circles around her stomach was driving her crazy, but now she felt the fingers dangerously close to her button and she tightened her stomach muscles in fear. She held her breath and waited for the worst! Then the tickling stopped. She didn’t relax her stomach muscles yet as she was still held in place by La Diabla’s arm. She knew the tickling was going to happen any moment now. Priscilla’s mind started to race now as seconds were going by and no tickling happened. She started to grunt through her gag and still no reaction from La Diabla.

La Diabla couldn’t take the grin off her face as she saw her victim getting antsy. She watched as Priscilla started to tremble and breathe heavier in anticipation of the navel tickle torture. She had her feather back out of her vest and in her right hand, poised to strike! La Diabla waited and waited, trying to drive home the point that she was in control and she would torment Priscilla anytime she wanted. “Waiting for me?” she said with a joyous tone.

Priscilla screamed as though she was getting tickled. That noise alone caused her to panic. She started trying to move her body, but she realized that she couldn’t and that no tickling had taken place. Now her mind was going crazy. She was so tensed up in anticipation for that minute that passed by, that any sound at all she thought would tickle. She started to move her head around trying to gather her wits back. Priscilla was hating this cat and mouse game. Her senses were so amped up right now. Then she screamed again as she felt something slide across her button! It felt like….a feather.

La Diabla started to feather the navel very gently. She did one swipe with the feather’s fronds, making sure it touched the skin right around the navel and a quick sweep across the button itself. She could feel Priscilla’s reaction as the body started to tremble and the skin was quivering. She swiped the feather across the skin again and it greatly amused her to see the stomach quivering in ticklish fright. She then continued to circle the feather on the outside of the navel, making sure the edge of the feather stayed on the skin and never lifting. La Diabla would move her own body in rhythm with Priscilla’s trembling body to make sure that happened. She wanted to elicit the most ticklish feeling ever.

Priscilla’s body was a wreck at this moment. She could feel each tendril of the feather sweeping across her very sensitive belly and especially be her navel. Her belly button was always very highly sensitive and even forbade her husband Julio from placing his tongue there, because she was way too ticklish and couldn’t just enjoy it. Now there was a woman intent of having her suffer feathering her. She couldn’t even see the feather as her eyes were in the dark. She couldn’t beg, or scream. All she could do was feel each and every tendril dancing on her belly and she just had to endure it. Sweat was now trickling down her face, and her upperbody was starting to have a nice sheen to it. Her mind then went back to that statue. That one piece of artifact was the reason she was enduring this horrific torture, but Priscilla continued to resist. That same statue would be the key to her having power along with Julio.

“That’s right….feel my feather tickling your skin. I know this must be so……..unbearable…” La Diabla teased as she continued swiping and sawing the feather across the delicate stomach skin. She wanted to inflict that same rhythm of tickle torture to make it seem incessant and never ending. She then decided to take the very tip of the feather and now stroke it right on the outer rim of the navel. She couldn’t help but grin as she heard a more panicked muffled scream. “Oooooh!!! I must have hit a very sensitive spot of yours….I think I will focus on that very spot. Now remember, it can all end once you decide that statue is not worth your sanity….”

Priscilla continued to tremble and shriek into her gag as that feather continued its cruel path around her navel. She could feel the tip of the feather now teasing the rim of her belly button and when she jerked her body, the tip of the feather would actually go into the button itself, which only drove her deeper into ticklish hell. The only thought in her mind was that ticklish feeling that ripped through her. She never had her stomach tickled this long before and now she was trapped and forced to endure it. Priscilla started to wonder if protecting the location of the statue was worth all of this torture. A feather in her poor ticklish belly button was going to break her body if she let it continue. Then finally the tickling of the feather stopped. An exhausted moan came from her lips as finally that evil feather stopped tormenting her.

“Sounds like you need a little rest…” La Diabla giggled. She then placed the feather down on the footboard of the bed and now placed her fingertips on the navel, ready to strike. She could feel Priscilla’s body tense up and she then spoke in a brooding tone. “Now, my fingers are going to invade that cute button of yours. I wonder how far my fingers can dig in there, touching and tickling your navel. I wonder if the feelings are going to be so intense, you will pass out, or just lose your mind? I want you to think about that statue again. When you and your husband took that statue, you thought it would bring you power. But, right now, it will give you relief!! You just need to tell me where it is and all of this goes away….”

How was this part? Does Priscilla break? Does La Diabla get what she wants? That will be answered in part 3! Comments are most appreciated!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back