• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6, Part 1 (F/F, a little feet, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 16 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 15: Prep Week, Day 5: Part 5

Jen woke up bright and cheery the next morning, practically jumping out of bed. As she got changed into her crop top and shorts for the day, she tried to figure out why she was so happy. Her conversation with Tickle Mistress Wendy finally came back to her as she got a glass of water from the fridge, and she bounced to the table, excited for lunch at her mentor’s house. A few minutes later, a groggy Rebecca emerged from her room, and she absentmindedly got her own glass of water from the fridge. The host was clearly still very tired, not even noticing Jen when the latter waved her hands around to get the former’s attention. Seeing that her temporary apartment-mate was entirely unfocused and noticing that she was barefoot, Jen smiled deviously and concocted a quick plan. The future Dungeon Tickler slid both of her bare feet to the unaware pair of soles, looking under the table to guide her feet. Jen took a quick glance up above the table to ensure that Rebecca was still unaware of her presence and that her glass was on the table. Then, in a flash, Jen’s toes got under the slightly elevated arches of her host’s feet and flung them into the air. The toes darted after the ticklish soles, digging in as best as they could and then wiggling with abandon.

“AHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO!” Rebecca woke fully up with cries of laughter, and she jerked her feet away from the tickling toes. She took one malicious look at Jen before her hands shot down under the table. Having anticipated that Rebecca would attempt revenge, Jen had pulled her own bare feet to the safety of her own side right after her ticklee escaped the ambush. “Oh, hi, Jen,” Rebecca disappointingly declared after discovering the lack of ticklish feet under the table.

“Hi, Rebecca!” Jen was even more cheery than when she woke up. “Are you awake now?”

“More so than before,” Rebecca acknowledged the effect of the quick tickle. “I’m at least awake enough to notice if you look down to aim another tickle attack on my feet.”

“Well, I was just taking advantage of you being totally unaware of your surroundings, the same as what you’ve been doing to me all week,” Jen pointed out with a smirk. “You seemed to love being on the giving end of that, so I figured that you deserved some time on the receiving end.”

“Oh, I suppose so,” Rebecca relented. “So, Jen, now that I’m awake, how about pancakes and eggs for breakfast?”

“Sounds wonderful,” Jen responded, and she immediately got up to start helping Rebecca make the food. Throughout breakfast and getting ready for Transporter Training, Jen was on guard and ready for a quick revenge tickle from Rebecca, but the host never attempted anything, to Jen’s slight dismay. The two got in the T cart and drove to the penultimate day of Jen’s Transporter Training without Rebecca going in for so much as a poke, so Jen just decided to accept that her host did not want revenge, at least not yet.

The T cart pulled up to the training building as Sienna and Aurora entered the parking lot, and Jen joined the two on their way inside. As normal, the three put their flip flops in lockers before heading inside and speculating on the upcoming class activities with Catalina and Gabriella. The final trio of students arrived shortly before their teacher headed to the front, commencing the sixth day of Transporter Training.

“Welcome, everyone,” Miss Akari greeted the class and got down to business right away. “As you all know, tomorrow is the final day of Transporter Training, and you will need to select a specialty to go into by then. Today, in preparation for that selection, I’d like to give you a limited overview of Tester Training, as well as a more in-depth coverage of Seizer Training. Shipper Training is still too broad to have an overview, so that will be skipped, as before.

“Let’s get started with Tester Training,” the teacher focused on Jen’s assumed specialty. “As we covered earlier, Testers test the tickle slaves’ most ticklish spots and then continue getting them used to lots of tickling on the way to the Tickle Cartel. The first part of Tester Training covers the initial testing done on the big ships and ensures that all trainees know how to use the tickle spot machine on a variety of ticklees. As Tester Training moves onto the smaller ship tasks, trainees become acquainted with individual spot tickling machines, eventually getting to the point where some trainees pick out one machine to work with almost exclusively. They will also become very familiar with the other tasks for the ship, such as making food for the tickle slaves and monitoring the machines’ progress on breaking tickle slaves. Lastly, the training covers getting the tickle slaves from their machine to the Tickle Slave Training Academy. A final test determines the ultimate destination for each Tester, where they will be paired with an experienced Tester to start. That’s the quick overview of Tester Training; I hope nothing was too different than the part we covered in class earlier. Any questions?”

Around a minute of awkward silence passed from the class before Miss Akari moved on, “Alright, now it’s time for the overview of Seizer Training. Due to the high appeal of capturing tickle slaves within the Transporter ranks, Seizer Training is one of the most difficult courses in the entire Tickle Cartel. For every class of sixteen to twenty Seizer applicants, at most one trainee graduates to become a Seizer.” The class let out a collective gasp at the slim odds. “Yes, Seizer Training is designed to weed out all but the best of each class, and sometimes, not even that woman is good enough to become a Seizer. There are also mandatory punishments for prospective applicants who fail the class, in an effort to discourage obviously unqualified Transporters from applying. Everyone except the resultant Seizer, if there is one at the end, serves a sentence in a tickle dungeon, with a minimum sentence of one month and longer terms for failing at later points in the class. Of course, I should mention that the reward of becoming the Seizer of the class is quite attractive, as you would join the most elite ranks of the Transporters, and some call Seizers the most elite members of the Tickle Cartel. The pay for Seizers corresponds to this, being the highest of the Transporters, and you already saw their accommodations on the large Transporter ship. Now that you have the general overview, let’s watch a video showing some footage from the class. I should warn you that this video was made before Tickle Mistress Andrea’s new directives regarding tickle slave treatment, so anything contradicting that will very likely have changed in the class itself already.”

With her long speech over, Miss Akari started the video, and it came to life on the screen. “Welcome to the sneak peek of Seizer Training,” a dark voice narrated as a room full of ticklish captures came on screen. “In Seizer Training, we demand the best from our applicants, and the ones who don’t meet our standards…” The video transitioned to a laughing prisoner, restrained from head to toe, with only her armpits exposed. Ten fingers dug into the underarms, driving the ticklee crazy with laughter. “They get locked in the dungeon until they realize that they should not have tried to become a Seizer and failed. But let’s go back to training.” The video flashed back to the ticklish capture practices, and the voice continued, “One of the most important aspects of Seizer Training is perfecting the ticklish capture. Trainers give several lessons in capturing tickle slaves, and they make sure to practice on trainees frequently. Then, it is up to the trainees to make sure they have everything down and practice sufficiently, because if you fail the test, well…” The video transitioned to two people dragging a third out of a room, and the next image that popped up was that third person tied up with only her feet exposed. As brushes ravaged the sensitive soles, the voice declared, “Well, you get the gist. Another thing that Seizers have to be great at is resisting tickle torture, since if they get captured, their captors can decide that the punishment fits the crime.” A clip of several restrained Seizers being tickle tortured by uncountable ticklers came on screen, and hysterical laughter took over the audio. Eventually, the laughter, but not the video, disappeared, and the dark voice returned, “Let’s go ahead and mute that so we can talk some more. Seizers have a test at the end of each week, with higher and higher expectations throughout the course, and anyone who fails will be sent to the dungeon.”

As the video moved to two people facing off, the narrator continued, “Eventually, the point comes where we get to the last two Seizers, and they both try to simultaneously execute a ticklish capture on the other. The loser is sent to the tickle dungeon for a long time, and the winner must then endure the pre-Seizer trials if she wishes to become a Seizer. Should she fail…” A third scene of pure tickle torture, this time on a torso, came on screen. “But should she succeed…” In the next clip, the woman was still restrained, with her hands tied behind a chair, and her entire body was getting playfully tickled by Seizers, “she goes through the Seizer initiation, and she becomes a Seizer. So, do you think you have what it takes to join the Tickle Cartel’s elite Seizer ranks, or would you end up in a tickle torture dungeon? Time for you to find out if you can take the punishment for failure.” A large group of Seizers approached the camera, fingers wiggling. As the screen went to black, pleading laughter filled the room until the video cut off finally.

“Well, that’s your introduction to Seizer Training,” Miss Akari addressed the class after the video and audio went silent. “I’m sure you’re all wondering about that last sentence regarding experiencing punishment for failure. Since some people have not been thoroughly tickle tortured like they will be if they fail Seizer Training, part of Transporter Training is sentencing all trainees to a period of being tickled by Dungeon Tickler Trainees. All failed Seizers spend a day or two in the practice dungeons that we will visit before they go to a real tickle dungeon. If you have any questions, you can ask them on the way over. Let’s head outside; the T cart driver is waiting for us.”

In shock, the entire class followed Miss Akari outside, and everyone got in the T cart. No one ended up asking any questions on the way over, and they eventually reached a building with a ‘Dungeon Tickler Training’ sign. As the students exited the T cart, they were handcuffed, which, according to Miss Akari, was necessary. The group of new prisoners was led inside, and they were each led to different rooms by what Jen assumed were the Dungeon Tickler Training teachers. Jen was led to a bed, where she was tied spread-eagle, with her muscles stretched slightly as the ropes binding her wrists and ankles in the corners of the bed were tightened to the bedframe. After being poked in several different places to ensure she was immobile, Jen was left alone in the room.

A timid tickler entered the room a few minutes later, going straight to the closet and grabbing some tools. Shaking, the tickler set the tools down in front of Jen, and then she straddled the ticklee’s midsection. Her hands went up to Jen’s wrists and began to lightly tickle as they slowly made their way down towards the armpits. “So, just how ticklish are you, prisoner?” the tickler questioned, trying and failing to sound a little intimidating.

“Pretty ticklish,” Jen answered with ease, unbothered by the arm tickling. “But you’ll have to find the right spot to get me really laughing.”

“I suppose I will,” the tickler allowed, and when she got halfway down the arm, her finger suddenly jumped down to Jen’s armpits.

“AHAHAHA Hehehehe,” the shock of the sudden attack got Jen to laugh, but she soon settled into giggles. “Thahahahat thihihicklehehes a lihihittle, buhuhut ihihit’s nohohot the spohohot.”

“Very well,” the tickler had gained more confidence since the armpit tickling laughs, and her voice showed it. “I don’t suppose that you’re tickle-tickle-ticklish here, are you?”

“Hehehehe!” Jen continued to giggle when the fingernails lightly danced on her neck. “Kihihinda, buhuhut nohohot thahahat bahahahad.”

“I see.” The second failure of a spot caused the tickler to return to her timid nature, and she removed her fingernails from Jen’s neck. She got up off of Jen and studied her ticklee carefully, as if looking for a place to target. After around half a minute, she stepped towards Jen’s hips, and then jumped on them facing away from Jen and began tickling the exposed knees and legs.

“Hehehehe!” Jen did not even bother saying anything this time; her giggles were so light that the tickler could not possibly mistake this for a hot spot. The tickler proved her suspicions fairly quickly when she moved to the bare feet on either side of the bed, which elicited a better reaction, but not what the Dungeon Tickler Trainee was looking for.

While Jen was relaxing with the foot tickling, one of the hands left her bare foot and clawed her bare belly, and she let out a surprised squeal and a shocked reaction. Jen’s body tried to jump off the bed at the sudden stomach tickle, and the ropes holding her wrists and ankles creaked against the bedposts she was bound to. “Jackpot!” the tickler exclaimed as she quickly switched her position. Soon, Jen had a confident and merciless-looking tickler sitting just below her hips, and ten fingers plunged into her ticklish torso.

“AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAT’S THEHEHE SPOHOHOHOHOT!” Jen laughed out her affirmation that her tickler was hitting her most ticklish spot. “IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH!”

“I don’t quite believe you,” the tickler menacingly stated as her fingers explored the midriff. “I’ve found that usually, there’s a spot or two on a ticklish tummy that is a touch more ticklish than the rest. Let’s find your spot.”

“OHOHOHOKAHAHAHAY!” Jen had no issue with her bellybutton being outed as that special sensitive spot.

Pretty soon, the tickler did find that the navel in the center of her ticklee was hyper-ticklish, and she wiggled her finger inside it for quite a bit before realizing that it was not torture for Jen. Undeterred, she headed to her tickle tool pile, trying to figure out which tools would torment Jen. The ticklee took all these tools in stride, laughing hysterically but keeping up a conversation with her tickler. Since the tickler neglected to include a Q-tip in her innie tickling arsenal, none of the tools ended up working to tickle torment Jen, and the tickler was more exhausted than her ticklee when a buzzer sounded. The tickler left as timid as she came in, disappointed in her failure to torment Jen, and within a minute, someone else entered to give the ticklee some water. After that second person exited the room, Jen waited for another tickler, the clock on the wall telling her that she still had a little over an hour and a half left in Transporter Training.

The second tickler entered before very long, and this session went very similar to the first one. Although this tickler was more confident at the start and found Jen’s bellybutton much quicker than the first tickler, she still neglected to utilize the devilish Q-tip inside the ticklish hole, so she left without tickle torturing Jen. Following the now disappointed second tickler’s exit, Transporter Training was almost finished, so the person that tied Jen up returned to free her. Jen joined the other Transporter Training students and Miss Akari as they headed back to the main building. After a quick reminder to select their Transporter specialty for the next day, the teacher dismissed the class. Jen headed outside, immediately seeing Rebecca, and jumped in the T cart, excited for lunch at Tickle Mistress Wendy’s.

Next Chapter
Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6: Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back