• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fetish Enjoyment & New Levels

FFT32

Verified
I am certian that our individual enjoyment of tickling is as diverse as snowflakes. This I believe is why this forum is so great, as it allows us to share, learn and enjoy tickling outside of egaging in tickling.

I'm curious to see what takes our love for tickling to new or higher levels...?

I got kicked up a notch so to speak yesterday by something as simple as a comment that was made at a time where I wasn't discussing tickling, watching ticklng or involved in tickle play. I think this is why it was a level booster for me.

Rachel and I were shopping for a piece of furniture for the house. As were walking around the store, we both noticed a really nice looking lady browsing around as well. Nothing groundbreaking or excitable in and of itself. Until, this lady who was wearing sandles and looked to have pretty feet, sat on a sofa that was on display and placed her feet on a coffe table in front of her after kicking off her sandles.

We both had a front row view and saw that she in fact had very pretty feet. Rachel and I smiled at each other and then she proceeded to "level me up" by saying, "Sexy feet. I wonder if she is ticklish"?

WOW! So many things hit me all at once that I had no choice but to level up. First, Rachel who was a great friend and now the love of my life made this foot and tickling obervation. Second, she was a tickle vanilla before her experiences with me. Third, her experiences with me has enabled her (to my delight) to develop ticklle fetish like tendencies.

It was just an off the cuff comment, but also very profound regarding my personal foot and tickling fetishes that I happily went up the ladder!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back