• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Other Kinks Go With Tickling?

the-ticklish-helper

TMF Regular
Hey everyone. Sooooo, I’ve never done a tickling discussion post on TMF just on my Fet. We’ll see how this goes XD.

I am curious to know, do you have other fetishes in mind that go perfectly with tickling? Feel free to comment the first few that come to mind. Look forward to hearing from y’all.

Speaking personally, nylon legs and feet.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The fetish (Paraphilia) that is closest to Tickling, is Forced Orgasms.

Both fall under the greater "Response Control" umbrella, which is what links them.

Because of this, fans of one often enjoy the other, because the pattern of responses from the victim share qualities. Erosion leading to loss of mental control, begging, involuntary body motion, involuntary sound production (both of often the 'positive' group of sounds, laughter, ,moans, arrousal and orgasm sounds) Some embarrassment and humiliation aspects. And a few more.

They are basically sibling paraphilia that draw the same results via different paths.

Myriads

The fetish (Paraphilia) that is closest to Tickling, is Forced Orgasms.

Both fall under the greater "Response Control" umbrella, which is what links them.

Because of this, fans of one often enjoy the other, because the pattern of responses from the victim share qualities. Erosion leading to loss of mental control, begging, involuntary body motion, involuntary sound production (both of often the 'positive' group of sounds, laughter, ,moans, arrousal and orgasm sounds) Some embarrassment and humiliation aspects. And a few more.

They are basically sibling paraphilia that draw the same results via different paths.

Myriads

Interesting! I would have said sadism and foot fetish way before forced orgasms! Don't get me wrong, I do see your point and there might indeed be a connection, but it wouldn't have been the first thing I'd have said.

And in general, I am surprised by the diversity of answers so far. This fetish of hours has so many different aspects to it~

Bondage, foot fetish, armpit fetish, sadism/masochism, orgasm control, begging

Hm, lots of repeats but let me give my full list of thoughts.

Bondage, Feet, Sensory Deprivation, Nipple play, Domination, Submission,

Edging, forced orgasm, bondage, humiliation, begging, sensation play...

For me a big one is teratophilia/exophilia (attraction to monsters) - many of my fics feature ruthless tickle monsters. :)

I have a friend into voyeurism and exhibitionism and we've discussed how these could fit in perfectly with tickling! She was particularly enticed by the idea of a sneaky public tickling, where only the tickler/ticklee know it's arousing and anyone else who might be in the vicinity would have no idea!

Last edited:
Besides all the others listed, tongue fetishes and worship fetishes can be pretty closely related to tickling

Belly, ribs and hips stuff. A couple of people I know who’ve been into feet and tickling have also loved those!

I've included bellybutton fetish in tickle sessions. Like while tickling someones armpits, I've licked and kissed their bellybutton at the same time.

I like the 'Lift and Carry' fetish. It goes along with the ler dominating the lee. Shoe removal is another, especially forced shoe removal. I also like the usual, feet, bondage and nylon.

BDSM, body part fetishes (feet, bellies, armpits, hands, etc.), sensory play, humiliation, and honestly, pretty much most fetishes and kinks. It's really adaptable to one's interests and can be incorporated into scenes involving other fetishes/kinks pretty easily.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back