• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish & Addictive Habit! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Don comes to me when he needs to buy a supply of stuff but guaranteed never has the cash but I let him have some weed as helps relax him and promised the pills he craves more easily manipulated, the 6'2" 31 yr old married cop due to his addiction is compromised to keep our meetings secret which suits me perfectly. Every session the same as he pleads with me to find another means of payment but the alternative a far worse demon for him to endure so stripped to briefs and black nylon uniform socks he's secured!

"Don you never learn, all you have to do is have the $200 or quit the habit but seems to me you have to be a masochist as it's known by us both you can't stand your feet touched even socked feet yet here you are and socked size 14 feet secured facing another guy who finds everything about them so damn appealing. Their size, look, smell, taste and yeah sensitivity, you're so fuckin' ticklish Don, I get such a buzz making you suffer and reminding you of your step-dad who enjoyed torture tickling you as so damn ticklish, your big, hot n' sweaty feet fresh out of your boots super sensitive they invite an initial massage, an enforced feel up Hmmm ooooh yeah!"

I relished looking at both socked feet of the gagged cop staring at me as I winked at him squirming as I so close, too close to his feet secured together and caressed and massaged them both and deliberately alternating from a masseur touch to a lighter caress making Don tense immediately because of his sensitive feet and being hopelessly super ticklish and savoured as I do having such power over the cop's feet knowing how much he'd be fearing and dreading the tickling! I very slowly peeled off both socks wet with sweat!

"Don it must be hell having such appealing feet to another fiendish tickler who like your step dad knows how reactive you are to an intense foot tickling and delights in tormenting and teasing you just like he did, you enduring the light touch of another man's fingers on your extremely ticklish bare feet and being straight and a cop; so fuckin' embarrassing and humiliating and a reaction immediate and uncontrollable knowing the intensive tickling will be unbearable! I mean Don you can't even bear the thought of anyone touching your feet!" Saying this I indulged enjoying Don's feet!

I gently and lightly stroked his arches and under and in between all of his toes and then ran my fingers the length of his bare soles! He even muffled went berserk but removed the gag wanting to hear his reaction and Don as always didn't disappoint me!

"Please, please stoooooop! Stop, please, I can't stand it-ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa! No more, no more! Please don't tickle my feet! Ahhhhhhh ha, ha, ha hehehhehehehheheheheheheheppplleeasseee hehehehheheheheheheh no more hahhahahahhahahahhahahhaaha!"

"Sssssh Don er Sgt. Lynch it's just a tickle, a big macho alpha male like you can take it, these feet made for ticklin' and you know whether you love it which you don't or hate it which you sure do and which makes it all the more appealing to me to subject you to it, your feet are going to be tickled and with a whole night ahead of us, you best get used to it happening as these soles so soft n' tender irresistible and love driving you into a ticklish frenzy and hysterical! Doing things to your feet like your step dad did knowing how sensitive they are just touching them and taking advantage of their ticklishness! Like me fixated on your feet, his fingers on the soles of your feet and tickling you so hard there was nothing you could do to stop him as too busy laughing so just had to take what he dished out as you do with me Don!"

"Later tonight having had a pill you'll be buzzin' and stoned so every sensation magnified as the pill you're gettin' makes your sensitivity amplify and nothing you say will make me quit, put me off my stride as my fingers work over your feet and you in a precarious ticklish predicament you'll be desperate to be freed from but drugged so weak feeling me tickling your feet and powerless, no energy to stop it and my being an insomniac your feet tickled all night! Even a feather drawn in between your toes and the quill end raked over your bare soles! Worse though Don; my tongue, slid in between each toe and across your arches and up n' down the length of your big size 14 feet so horribly licklish and feet tongue bathed as your step dad did to these feet, orally used and abused by him for his pleasure and amusement as they are by me now for mine!"

I gripped the toes of each large foot in turn and held them back, stretching out the soles of his feet so taut my fingers stroking the soles of his feet and under his toes and across the arches of his feet making for an even more tortuous experience and repeated over and over again so mercilessly tickled! At the end of the bed I also enjoying pressing my face to his bare n' moist feet lubed by his sweat and my saliva a tasty combination and having a good long n' deep sniff of them! Two reasons, I love the smell of his feet, smelling as raunchy as they taste ripe and it embarrasses and humiliates in fact emasculates Sgt Lynch with an earned reputation for being a no nonsense officer but unfortunately for him with an addiction or habit that sees him in debt to me which results in another nightmare session with me! Soon dancing my fingers over his exposed and vulnerable soles. My experienced and expert tickling reducing the cop to laughing like a demented hyena, fingers slid under and in between his toes and taunting him asking Does this tickle?" Teasiing and tormenting him about the ridiculousness of his mega ticklish feet!

My touch a devious reminder of his step dad's and makes him jump as lightly stroking his soles my seeing him react wildly flexing his feet and wiggling his toes hearing him laugh and laugh and work my fingers under his toes one at a time and then all toes together driving him him insane! His manly feet and he staring at me as not having blindfolded him! His smooth high arches exciting me as lickled which his reactions show how much he hates another man's tongue on his feet! I smile at him before working my mouth over both bare soles and to his toes which I then suck on like lollipops and run my fingers up and down his smooth soles! He tries to clench his toes and scrunch up his feet but I simply hold each foot taut and stroke every inch and all his attempts to stop me tickling his ticklish feet fail and laughter inevitably results "HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH stop stop HEEHEEHEHEEHEE HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!" as I fully indulge in tickling and lickling his awesome size 14 feet! I run my fingers up his soles again ever so slightly exploring his soft long toes. asking Does this tickle Don?. Then running fingers under his toes as his head thrashes from side to side on the bed.

I taunt him telling him how I've always liked male feet and tickling and like his step dad find his size 14 feet awesome with delicious manly tasting toes to suck and soles to lick and love hearing him howl even gagged as I torture the soles and balls of his feet and assault his toes making him suffer! Slowly running my fingers over the soles of his bare size 14 feet and ungagged and so extremely ticklish encouraged to tickle and lickle both of his feet more as he pleads for the tickling to stop. His pleading and begging amidst his fits of laughter invite more focused torment on the soles of his feet.

"Hahahahhaanoplease, ha, ha, haaaah, ha ha! Please don't tickle my feet anymore, I can't stand it! Ha, ha, ha, ha, Stopppphahhahaa!" and reactions like this from him always do nothing else than encourage me to tickle torture Don's huge cop feet without mercy and loving seeing him squirm and shriek with laughter!

I stop and take him on a trip down memory lane, revisiting his ticklish past and under threat of tickling continuing making him tell me how his mother out working as a night nurse on call at the hospital, his step dad would enter his bedroom whilst the 16yr old Don slept and lift the covers off the end of the bed and lightly finger tickle each foot individually then together and then secure both feet together as I do and work his fingers over both feet making the rudely woken teenager endure ticklish agony as he toyed with his toes and tickled and lickled both bare feet making him squirm as they became more sensitive to the tickling tortures and the torment became greater for him to endure!

The torment continued until he was 19yrs old and only ended when his step dad was killed in a car accident but like me his step dad loved Don's sweat moist, soft n' smooth feet and the fact they were and are so horrendously sensitive all over, after every session Don tells me he's suffered real torture from me and I tell him and only himself to blame for his addiction as well has having two feet now my addiction and a habit I indulged in as regularly as he indulged in his! My fingers work their magic on his size 14 feet and immediately tense his initially socked toes clench as he attempts to protect the vulnerable soles of his feet but laughs like a loon as punished I tickle both socked feet more vigorously!

"Ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaa, noooooooooo, noooo, no more, please, ha, ha, ha, no more, pleeeeeeese nooheeheheheahahahahhaha!" then socks off and my tongue licks the soles of his feet and nothing he can do to stop the torment of my licking his soles to his toes and lickling is especially unbearable for him as he suffers the indignity and humiliation being emasculated by another man's tongue orally assaulting him; a heterosexual cop liking pussy and tits, not dick n' ass; a male tongue sliding in between every one of his toes reminding him that his wife and friends and cop collegues would be so shocked to see him secured to a bed while another man plays with his feet manually and orally! With me a good few hours and sometimes if his wife's away all night, information tickled from him every feet-meet and soon after his arrival! Don's exhausted at the end of a session and more often than not has told his wife he's working overtime as too drugged up to go home to his wife Rosalind! I'm welcoming having his feet with me all night!

I will then provide a respite and gently caress Don's bare soles and toes though being as ticklish as he is, immediately tensed up whenever my fingers are on his feet and both soft, exposed soles so tempting to stroke and tickle not always able to resist witnessing the reaction he gives involuntarily being so super ticklish on his size 14's, laughing hysterically and begging for the tickling to stop! Too tired from the previous tickling to do anything but submit to the inevitable as he would do for his step dad and I using my fingers and feather and mouth of course to tickle! Sometimes though able to resist the temptation to torment him and instead knead and soothe the soles of his feet and toes with a relaxing foot massage but Don always anticipating the torture tickling I favour subjecting him too non-consensually!

Don knows when he visits me that I will be playing with his feet and tickling his size 14's initially in black uniform nylon socks and later barefoot, that to feed his addiction he'll feed mine with large cop feet super sensitive to tickling and lickling and the moment my fingers touch his feet he will be begging me to quit but just what I want his reaction to be, to hear him shrieking with laughter, relishing hearing his hysterical laughter with fingers and feather ready to torment and tease every inch, ticklish inch of his giant feet mercilessly! When he's leaving with a wink saying I'll see you very soon Don as we know that within two weeks we'll have had a feet-meet as my habit has now become one that's as addictive as his and both need regularly satisfying!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back