• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 11 (mmf/fff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 11

Starring:
NATALIE PORTMAN
EVA MENDES
SARAH CHALKE

May 2, 2020
Web cam interview with Natalie Portman, Eva Mendes, and Sarah Chalke

F.B.I. Special Agents Kelly Henderson and Ashley Goff sat in their office in front of their computer. On the screens in front of them as they conducted a virtual interview were Natalie Portman, Eva Mendes, and Sarah Chalke.

Ashley: “Ladies, is there anything....ANYTHING at all that you can recall from your encounter that might help us narrow down who Simon might go after first since he’s escaped? You never know what the slightest detail might reveal so please, if there’s anything you can think of, tell us what you’re thinking.”

15 YEARS EARLIER...

September 4, 2005
Teen Choice Awards
Orlando, Florida

Eva Mendes and Sarah Chalke took the stage at the 2005 Teen Choice Awards. Sarah held an envelope that would reveal the winner of the “Female Hottie” category. Sarah had on a green top with thin shoulder straps, low-rise jeans, and sandals that showed off her light pink toenail polish. Eva strolled elegantly in a snug black dress that stopped high on her thighs and black pumps. The two ladies came to the podium and Sarah addressed the cheering crowd.

Sarah: “How’s everyone doing tonight?! Good! Whooo! Alright, let’s take a look at who you voted for ‘Female Hottie’ this year.”

Sarah read off the names of several ladies that had been nominated for the award as the crowd cheered for each one. Then she announced, “And the winner of ‘Female Hottie’ is...NATALIE PORTMAN!”

The crowd cheered wildly as Natalie Portman emerged from the rear of the stage and walked up to join the two hostesses at the podium. Natalie had on a dark blue, sleeveless dress with matching dark blue heels. Eva presented Natalie with her Teen Choice Award and whispered a congratulatory remark in her ear. After Natalie gave a brief thank you to the crowd, the three turned and walked off the stage together as the next award-presenting duo took their place.

Little did they know that Simon and his crew were waiting to nab them as soon as they left the stage through the rear curtain exit. When the venue staff went to find out where the three had gone, they only found Natalie’s award and one of Eva’s heels lying on the floor in one of the corridors behind the stage. The venue staff immediately notified police, but it was too late.

ONE HOUR LATER...

Sarah, Natalie, and Eva found themselves held captive in a sound-proofed hotel suite. The three gorgeous ladies were sitting on the couch with their hands bound behind their backs and their feet resting on the floor. By this point, Simon and his fiendish friends were well known to the Hollywood circle. There was hardly a need for an introduction before Eva blurted out, “I-I know who you are! You’re the guy who keeps tickling famous women!”

Simon smirked happily knowing that his reputation preceded him. He pulled out his infamous feather and playfully addressed the women, “Well…I guess there’s no need for further introductions. Goochie goochie goo…”

30 MINUTES LATER…

The three women jostled against each other on the couch and squirmed uncomfortably as their feet became well acquainted with Simon’s feather. The women laughed and snickered as his pesky feather trailed up and down their soles, which were now propped up and roped down to the coffee table. Sarah Chalke was on the left. Her huge bare soles were resting on the small table swaying one way and then the other as she giggled uncontrollably. Simon wagged his feather along her creamy, shallow arches and then annoyed the tender stems and undersides of her lusciously long toes. Sarah’s face contorted into an expression of discomfort and ticklish agitation as laughter kept slipping out from behind her forced smile.

Eva Mendes was on the right. Her soles were prominently displayed on the coffee table as well. They were nearly as big as Sarah’s and just as breathtaking. Eva snickered and fidgeted as Simon visited her flawless foot bottoms with his elegant feather strokes. Her arches were on the shallow side, her heels were silky smooth, and her toes were plump and well-defined. Eva sported maroon toenail polish tonight that paired exotically with her dark skin.

In the middle was poor little Natalie Portman. Her feminine size 8 soles were not remarkably small, but they were dwarfed on either side by Sarah’s big size 10’s and Eva’s long, slender size 9.5’s. Mousy little Natalie tried her best to hide her smaller peds behind the two pairs of larger soles swaying back and forth and kicking around beside hers. Simon noticed her strategy and couldn’t help but think it was adorable. He didn’t fret about her dodging some light tickling though. She wouldn’t be able to hide her soles forever. There would be plenty of time for Natalie to receive some more concentrated attention. But for now, Simon just occasionally swiped his feather across Natalie’s dainty soles whenever the opportunity presented itself. Hearing her giggly chirp as she jolted with surprise was heavenly. His feather would lick along her smooth arches and up on the prominent and blemish free pads below her short toes. Natalie giggled and curled her toes down, showing off her French Tips.

Simon wafted the feather from one squirming foot to the next as he tormented the buffet of soles before him. Sarah had a permanent silly smile fixed on her face as she shifted her large peds trying to dodge his feather. Eva shook her big feet quickly as she tried to knock the feather off target. Her sweet, raspy laugh made feathering her silky soles even more appealing though. And then there was Natalie, worried and trying her best to keep her ticklish feet a secret from Simon. She leaned them to either side as she sought the security of her friends’ much larger soles blocking the teasing swipes of the feather.

Simon finally quit bothering the women and pulled his feather away. They all savored the reprieve and leaned back against the cushions as they caught their breath. Simon invited his partners to join in. Natalie watched as Simon set aside that damned feather, thinking the tickling was over for a little while at least. But Natalie’s attention was brought back front and center as Sadie wrapped her arm around her ankles to hold her feet steady. Natalie looked wide-eyed with dread as Sadie settled in on the floor in front of the coffee table. The dainty actresses’ soles were snuggly in her grasp as she brought out a small hairbrush with her free hand. Natalie began protesting but was soon sent into utter hysterics as Sadie began scrubbing her foot bottoms with it. Natalie had never felt tickling such as this before and went absolutely crazy with overstimulation. She thrashed on the couch and tried to kick her legs but her feet were still tied down to the table regardless.

Sadie: “Aww, the poor little Hollywood actress has never had a hairbrush run across her feet, huh? What’s the matter, sweetie? Never had a boyfriend keep you in line before? Your agent doesn’t take you down a peg like this when you’re getting a big head? Tisk tisk…”

Natalie: “Aaaahahahahaha!! Quit! Hahahahaha!! Oh my God! What the hahahahaha!! Please!”

Sarah was too preoccupied with Natalie breaking down beside her that she didn’t notice when Mitch knelt down in front of her with a comb. But when Mitch’s arm wrapped around her ankles, Sarah snapped her head back and groaned with disapproval as she realized she was in for more tickling too. Sarah’s huge, bare soles were stuck in Mitch’s grasp as he brought the comb closer and closer to her long toes. Sarah grimaced with dreaded anticipation while she watched Mitch set the stiff, plastic teeth between her big toe and second toe on her right foot. Sarah couldn’t help but scrunch her toes around it instinctively, but she had a feeling that might not be the best decision considering she was only helping to hold the comb in more firmly. Mitch started see-sawing the comb back and forth between her toes. Sarah shouted and then fell back into the couch cushions with rapid, girlish laughter. Her large feet shook and flopped around as she desperately tried to get the comb out from between her sensitive tootsies.

Sarah: “Nooo!! Hahahahahaha!! Seriously, how do you come up with this crap?! Hahahahaha!!”

Eva sat up in the seat with a terrified expression on her face as the other two Hollywood heartthrobs melted into panicked laughter. Suddenly the feather didn’t seem so bad as Eva became keenly aware of how sensitive her silky, sensuous soles were displayed with complete vulnerability on the coffee table. Simon sat in front of Eva and cherished her whimper as he encircled her fidgeting footsies. Her disapproving groans became even more exaggerated when he held up an electric toothbrush and turned it on. Eva didn’t have much time to react. Simon brought the buzzing bristles in contact with her left upper arch and began guiding it in a small circular pattern. The Hispanic bombshell threw herself back against the cushions as cackling laughter came forth. Simon studied her long, shapely toes squirming and curling down in a panic as his electric bristles swept over Eva’s arch.

Simon: “What delectable feet you have, Ms. Mendes. It truly is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I’ve been wanting to get my hands on your soles for some time.”

Eva: “I’ll pay you anything to stay away from them!! Hahahahahaha!! I HATE having my feet touched! Hahahahaha!!”

Natalie was really struggling with Sadie’s hairbrush rubbing in tight, circular patterns across her creamy foot bottoms. She clenched her tiny toes down snuggly so much so that the tips of them were turning pale. Natalie’s mouth was spread in a combination of a smile and a cry as she screamed laughter. Sadie quite enjoyed scrubbing the bristle tips firmly against the pads below her toes, sending the young brunette into ticklish insanity. Sadie enveloped the pinky toe and fourth toe of Natalie’s right foot and began suckling them passionately. Sadie lightened her touch with the brush but kept it moving back and forth across poor little Ms. Portman’s vulnerable arches. Natalie collapsed back against the couch with a defeated whimper. Her look was a mixture of intense forced laughter and despair.

Sarah wasn’t fairing any better. Mitch had the comb snuggly planted between her third and fourth toe on her left foot. The comb’s teeth sliding gently in the toe crevice sent shivers down Sarah’s spine as her legs spasmed at the unbearable feeling. And to make matters worse, Mitch was also sucking tenderly on the lengthy toes of her right foot. Sarah couldn’t decide which felt worse between her toes, the dozens of merciless plastic prongs dragging between each and every set of her toes or her captor’s insatiable tongue snaking it’s way between and along the undersides of her poor tootsies.

Mitch: “Mmmm…EXTRA big feet means EXTRA long toes. Ms. Chalke, I’ve been a huge fan of yours for a very long time. Ever since I saw you on Scrubs. I always wondered what it would be like if I were on set of that show sucking your beautiful toes while you were playing your character.”

Sarah: “Hahahahahaha!! What is wrong with you?! Get my toes out of your mouth! Hahahahahaha!! And get that damn comb out from between my toes! It’s terrible! Hahahahaha!!”

Simon also incorporated some toe sucking as he continued to torment Eva’s big feet with his electric toothbrush. He was buzzing up and down her arches and along the pads below her toes as he began thoroughly sucking all of her tan tootsies. Eva’s face was a mixture of laughter and a disgusted grimace. The absolute last thing she wanted in her life was some weirdo’s tongue slurping all over and between her ultra-ticklish toes. Eva’s raspy laugh was enticed out of her against her will as Simon savored the taste of her tootsies with his tongue. The more he buzzed her foot bottoms, the more her delicious toes flailed about in his mouth.

Natalie had tears streaming down her face as she squirmed against the back of the couch in hysterical laughter. Sadie’s mouth was stuffed full with three of Natalie’s toes as she sucked and rolled her tongue over them enthusiastically. She was now using her sharp fingernails to aggressively flick and scurry them across Natalie’s petite arches. The feeling must have been driving poor Natalie nuts because she was straining her voice between laughter to beg the sadistic woman to stop.

Natalie: “HAHAHAHAHA!! No! I can’t! HAHAHAHAHA!! Please I’ll do anything! HAHAHAHA!! It’s too much!”

Sadie: “Mmmm…such scrumptious little toes. This must really be driving you crazy, huh? And here I thought Queen Amidala would be a lot tougher to break. Silly me I guess. But in your defense, when you have such soft, sensitive feet like this…tickle tickle tickle.”

Sarah wasn’t having an easy time either. Mitch was sampling each of her lollipop toes as he eagerly moved down the row of captive piggies. As much as it utterly disgusted Sarah to have that man sucking her toes, the small hairbrush being rubbed over her extra long arches and tender heels was demanding her attention. Mitch had picked up a brush that had dozens of plastic ball-tipped bristles. It was perfect for rubbing across the blonde cutie’s sizable soles and bringing her to the brink of tears. The Scrubs star craned her head back against the couch cushions and let out unbridled laughter as her feet spasmed in Mitch’s merciless grasp.

Sarah: “Please! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh God, when is this going to be over?!! HAHAHAHAHA!! That brush is KILLING me!!”

Mitch: “Uh oh, looks like the doctor is ticklish! Paging Dr. Reid. Paging Dr. Elliot Reid to the Tickle Ward. Haha! Mmmm…Ms. Chalke, I simply can’t get enough of your big, ticklish feet. They’re amazing.”

After what seemed like an eternity, the tickling finally subsided once again. But their night was far from over. They soon learned that two of them would be chosen to accompany Simon and Mitch to the bedroom to give footjobs. The third lucky lady would be left in the hands of Sadie to do with what she pleased. The trio looked around at each other as they shared worried glances. Knowing they might be giving a footjob was gross as it was, but not knowing what fate they might have if they were the one left behind was equally unsettling.

Eva and Sarah didn’t quite know how to take the news after their names were called. They were untied from the coffee table and made to hop into the adjoining bedroom as they trailed behind the men. They grumbled as they took short, uncoordinated jumps with their bound ankles and wrists. Both of them began resisting and leaned back away from the door frame that led to the bed. Sarah was whining and pleading for them not to use her feet like that. Eva was struggling and shouted, “No! We won’t do it! You’re not going to fuck our feet! That’s humiliating!”

Simon: “Well…it sounds like you two will need some more convincing on your big, bare feet before we begin.”

Eva: “Wait what?! What does that mean?! NOOOO!!”

Sarah: “Oh God please just leave us alone! What is your obsession with our big feet?!”

Natalie watched them go, not sure if she should feel pity or envy. Sadie retied Natalie on the couch so she was still seated, but her arms were now raised up and tied over the back of the couch. Natalie was a nervous wreck as Natalie sat on one side of her with a devious expression. Sadie reached up to Natalie’s unguarded armpit and began playfully scratching her nails in it. Natalie screamed and hissed laughter as she tried to scrunch the entire side of her body where the tickle attack was coming from. Sadie took advantage of her unguarded side by tickling her other vulnerable armpit and tweaking her side through her dress. Natalie squealed and shifted energetically in the seat.

Sadie moved her leg over Natalie so she was straddling the petite woman. She placed her fingernails near Natalie’s elbows and wiggled then ever so slightly. Natalie knew exactly what was coming. With messy mascara and a panicked look in her eyes, she begged shamelessly for Sadie not to tickle her anymore. The wicked woman ignored the request and began trailing her nails downward. Natalie shook her head side to side wildly and cried out pathetically that she wouldn’t be able to take it.

As Sadie began rapidly fluttering her nails in Natalie’s smooth hollows, the tiny brunette arched her back and screamed in ticklish agony. She bucked and pleaded but nothing was going to get this mad woman off her at the moment. Natalie hated the feeling of Sadie’s sharp nails skillfully grazing her tender underarms. She couldn’t escape out from under the woman or even pull her arms down. Realizing she had no options but to endure the tickling, Natalie began crying through her screaming laughter.

While the sounds of Natalie’s suffering could be heard in the other room, the men were enjoying themselves with Eva and Sarah. Eva had been hogtied and Simon was correcting her poor attitude toward by scrubbing her lengthy size 9.5 soles with a hairbrush. He had lubricated them with oil so her tan peds glistened as the bristles glided over them as they twitched and kicked. Eva couldn’t help but arch her back and scream. The brush rubbed vigorously across her tender heels and heavenly arches as the luscious Latina squirmed desperately on the bed.

Sarah was also hogtied on the bed next to Eva. Her huge size 10 feet had been oiled as well and were kicking wildly in the air behind her. Mitch’s eager fingers sent Sarah into spasms of shrieking laughter as she twisted and bucked on the mattress. Mitch’s fingertips scurried over her impressively large soles with ease since they were shiny with oil now. Sarah begged and belly laughed during his merciless finger flutters in her arches. She began getting red in her cheeks as the constant feeling of having her bare feet stroked overwhelmed her.

Eva continued to erupt with her enchanting, raspy laughter as Simon expertly guided the hairbrush in unpredictable patterns across her captive soles. The pressed firmly as he rolled the bristles around her shiny heels, he followed the oily, wrinkled contour of her arches, and slid the bristle tips just along the pads near the base of her toes. Eva thrashed like an animal and curled her hands into fists with frustration that was boiling over. But there was nothing she could actually do to escape her hell.

Simon: “Well sweetie…have you come around to the idea of giving me a footjob yet? Or do I need to keep going?”

Eva: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fuck you! HAHAHAHA!! I’m not giving you what you want! Fucking forget it! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

Sarah barely made out what Eva was telling Simon. She was too preoccupied with her own troubles to focus on her partner. Mitch was still scribbling his fingers over her lengthy soles, making sure to pay extra attention to the base and undersides of her long toes. Sarah squirmed and wiggled her feet in an attempt to knock her tickler free from her peds. But Mitch always came right back. The feeling of helplessness was truly maddening to Sarah.

Mitch: “What about you, Dr. Chalke? Want to give me that footjob now or are you loving the feet tickling still?”

Sarah: “HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh God, Eva! Are you sure we shouldn’t just give in?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I can’t keep taking this! My feet are too ticklish! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

Eva: “HAHAHAHA!! NO!! Don’t give them what they want! HAHAHAHAHA!! It’s all fans will remember us for! Some famous chicks that had their feet fucked! HAHAHAHAHA!! Stay strong, no matter what they do!”

20 MINUTES LATER…

Eva and Sarah tried desperately to cling onto their dignity as they found themselves in another predicament. Now the men had them tied lying on the hotel bed side by side. Their arms were secured tightly above their heads and their ankles had been pulled taught to the frame at the end of the bed. Eva’s dress had been unzipped and slid off her torso so that it hung in a crumpled mess around her lower hips. The Latina’s gorgeous, tan upper body was completely bare. Her supple breasts and small, dark nipples jiggled and swayed as she laughed and twisted about. Simon was sitting on the bed next to her lightly stroking her velvety underarms, eliciting her exotic laughter against her will.

Sarah thrashing and bucking up and down on the bed next to Eva. Her tank top had been pushed up, exposing her pillowy breasts and small, pink nipples. Sarah’s pants had also been undone and tugged down to expose her sensitive hips and the top portion of her panties. Mitch was straddling her thighs and rolling his thumbs teasingly in her hip sockets, sending Sarah to the moon with hysterical laughter. She felt so trapped underneath him as she wailed and begged. But instead of mercy, she felt him crawling his fingertips up her trembling tummy, causing her to gasp for air as she giggled her head off. He itched and flicked his fingers against her silky skin while she arched her back underneath him.

Sarah’s mouth hung open with roaring laughter until she finally couldn’t take another moment. She blurted out, “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’ll do it! I don’t care anymore! HAHAHAHA!! Just stop for a second! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You can have my feet! HAHAHAHA!! I’ll do a good job, I promise!”

Eva’s mascara was rolling down her cheeks. Simon calmly asked her, “I think we’ve gotten our point across. Now are you ready to present your feet like a good tickle slave? Or do I need to think of another position to tie you in?”

Eva: “HAHAHAHAHA!! Fine! Whatever! HAHAHAHAHA!! But you’re fucking sick for liking that shit! HAHAHAHAHA!! You hear me, asshole! HAHAHA!! You’re disturbed! No normal dude wants to fuck a woman’s feet!”

But the protesting didn’t matter. The men had heard several Hollywood starlets protest, curse, and beg by this point in their tickle spree. It made no difference to them.

Sarah was untied and allowed to sit up against the headboard. Following Mitch’s instructions, she pulled her feet up and rested them in his lap as he rested on the bed in front of her. With a fresh coat of oil, Sarah’s giant soles hugged the sides of Mitch’s pulsating manhood. He helped guide the clueless Scrub’s star on how he wanted her feet to slide up and down. Sarah’s lengthy soles easily enveloped his shaft, rubbing it tenderly each time she lifted or lowered her feet. She had a look about her that was a mixture of focus so as not to mess up and earn more tickling and also disapproval as she sometimes made odd, disgusted facial twitches that glimpsed her candid feelings about guys who got off to footjobs.

Eva was told to lay on her stomach and place her soles in Simon’s lap. He was leaning against the headboard next to Sarah. Eva scoffed as she lowered herself onto her belly and then reluctantly lowered her feet into Simon’s lap. The feel of her silky arches caressing his shaft was unreal. Eva gave off bratty scoffs and softly-muttered insults as she casually worked his cock with rhythmic strokes. Simon enjoyed seeing her long toes curled down as she worked, showing him the maroon toenail polish that complimented her mocha skin.

The fresh oil made Mitch’s penis a slippery thing to grasp with just her feet. So Sarah began using her extra long toes to gingerly grip his swollen shaft and tug it up and down. The blonde had a puzzled, disapproving stare as she saw Mitch getting unbelievably hard in her foot hold. His scrotum tightened and his thick meat swelled. “So where do you…you know…finish? When you’re done? Do you just use a tissue or a towel or…” Sarah trailed off as she gasped in shock. Mitch erupted and caught her off guard with his sudden mess. Sarah pouted as the impressively large load landed on her virgin soles.

Mitch: “Aw yeah, just like that. Keep going. Yes. I bet you never had your feet covered in a guy’s load before, have you?”

Sarah: “Oh God no!”

Eva saw what had just happened with her friend and groaned with disgust knowing she would have the same thing happen to her shortly. And it didn’t take long with beautiful, long soles like hers. Simon cupped her gorgeous, tan peds and held their motion steady as he allowed himself to release everything he had onto her waiting arches. Eva grumbled loudly and shouted, “Ew!” as her wrinkly soles were moisturized with more than just oil.

The ladies were cleaned up and re-tied on the bed. Simon walked back out to the main area, where Natalie had been left in the loving care of Sadie. Poor Natalie had clearly been having a rough time during her wait. Her dress had also been taken down to her waist, showing off her perky tits and dark, little nipples. Simon figured Sadie had really worked over Natalie’s upper body, seeing as her arms were tied up over the back of the couch. Simon could see that Sadie was now focused back on Natalie’s feet. Her voice was nearly gone as she continued to laugh and weakly kick her feet as best she could in response to the hairbrush being scrubbed across them back and forth. Sadie lovingly slurped and suckled the two smaller toes of Natalie’s right foot as she teasingly moved the bristles across her heels and arches.

Simon: “Well Ms. Portman, I hope Sadie didn’t break you just yet. Let’s get you tied with the others.”

30 MINUTES LATER…

The three women were now bound to the bed on their bellies with their bare feet overhanging the edge. Natalie was again in the middle; her smaller size 8’s were nestled between the rather large sets of soles to her left and right. Simon straddled Natalie’s ankles and was randomly tickling the ladies’ soles until they decided they had enough and were willing to shout his signature victim phrase into the camera. Sadie sat up by the headboard with the camera ready to capture their pathetic outbursts. Simon switched back and forth, alternating who he tickled. But he usually was tickling two women at one time. Sometimes it was Natalie and one of the others on either side of her. Or sometimes Simon reached out and attacked Sarah and Eva together. The chorus of laughter underneath him let Simon know they were close to giving in.

Natalie was the first to break. Simon was scribbling both his hands over her feet and taunting, “Nowhere for your feet to hide now, is there?!”

Natalie shouted, “I’m Natalie Portman and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys!”

“Now for you two big-footed beauties,” Simon taunted as he began scribbling his hands across Sarah and Eva’s dangling feet. They both jolted and resumed their hysterics. Eva shifted one foot over the other back and forth as she screamed into the bedsheet. Sarah’s eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a desperate scream as Simon raked his fingers up and down her large, naked soles. Sarah eventually gave up and cried out to the camera, “Oh fine! I’m Sarah Chalke and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys!”

Simon moved over and straddled Eva’s big size 9.5’s as she pouted. Unbridled laughter escaped her mouth as Simon gave her his undivided attention. Eva shook her head back and forth trying to deny the reality that she was quickly losing any resistance she had to the tickling. But every woman has her limits and Eva found hers. She yelled out, “I give up! I’m Eva Mendes and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys!”

May 2, 2020
Web cam interview with Natalie Portman, Eva Mendes, and Sarah Chalke

Natalie tearfully exited the virtual meeting. Eva asked if the agents needed anything further before she bitterly left the meeting. She hated recounting the ordeal. Sarah was the last one connected. The agents thanked her for her time and promised they would find Simon before he did any more harm.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited:
Another fine part! When do we see some of his new victims?

Another fine part! When do we see some of his new victims?

The next installment (Part 12) will be the final story covering events in 2005. It will act as a sort of mid-way series finale. Then any further installments will take place in 2020 and feature popular celebs from that time frame.

The next installment (Part 12) will be the final story covering events in 2005. It will act as a sort of mid-way series finale. Then any further installments will take place in 2020 and feature popular celebs from that time frame.

Sooo my request is still a possibility?!

Sooo my request is still a possibility?!

Selena Gomez is confirmed as one of Simon’s victims. I know you’re dying for me to get to her haha. Just be patient and try to enjoy the journey until she gets her time in the spotlight.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Selena Gomez is confirmed as one of Simon’s victims. I know you’re dying for me to get to her haha. Just be patient and try to enjoy the journey until she gets her time in the spotlight.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Glad to see you back man!

This is a fun story series. Maybe Margot Robbie would make a good victim for Simon's 2020 exploits? She has some wonderful soles and toes that really look like they could use a proper brushing.

This is a fun story series. Maybe Margot Robbie would make a good victim for Simon's 2020 exploits? She has some wonderful soles and toes that really look like they could use a proper brushing.

You read my mind. To not include Margot Robbie on the 2020 list would be a great disservice to this forum community. I’ve got her booked.

You're back! And with 3 of my favorite celebrities, amazing story! I've been wanting to read something involving Sarah Chalkes huge gorgeous long toed feet for years!

Eva Mendes is one of my all time favorites, but I was not a big Sarah Chalkes fan until this story. Amazing chapter, glad to see you back

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back