• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking NYC Lee or Switch

Ticklishious

TMF Expert
Looking for a fun lee in NYC to tickle torture from time to time. If you're a switch, that's even better. At this point I'll tickle anybody. Any binary, non-binary, conforming, non-conforming, cisgendered folks, non-cisgendered folks, males, females, couples...anybody.

I'm in NYC, in Brooklyn. Attractive, early 40s, in good shape and a skilled tickler. Also really ticklish myself but it's ok if you're not a switch (although switches welcome too :))

* Please do not respond if you're not serious about meeting.

* Please do not respond if you're not in NYC.

I have info and pics of myself in my profile. Open-minded, have a foot fetish too and really enjoy my feet to be pampered, etc.

Anyway, all ticklish people in NYC welcome to respond. No judgements here :)

- J

Last edited:
Hey man! Sure wish I were closer! Needing a tickle buddy in the worst way! Leaving Florida and moving to Atlanta area next month, hoping will be better there.

Not looking to turn this thread into a lecture but, if you read and respect what someone is specifically looking for, and you don't fit into those parameters, to pursue it anyway ends up being a giant waste of time for all involved. Otherwise, why specify these personals by region?

LOL can't believe my attempt to pay a compliment to someone turned out to be so offensive, to me as well. Lesson learned!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back