• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

t-shirt for TMFers?

That was my thought, Milagros....

I wear a Mr. Tickle T-shirt during the summer and in slightly cooler weather, I have a sweatshirt that reads, "If you mess with me, I will tickle you." I've worn both with no problem. Sometimes a strange look, but that's not often. Most people don't care--at least here in Chicago. If I travel with them, we'll see how it gets reactions elsewhere.

I love this t-shirt! :cool:

A while ago, a French user who was going to attend a "generalist" BDSM party in Paris suggested that all the people with a tickle fetish who were going there should wear a discreet, distinctive sign to quickly identify each other. They settled on a rubber bracelet of a certain color (different color for 'lers and 'lees), and from what I gathered from the participants (I wasn't there myself), it was quite some fun for them to find each other in the crowd.

After the party was over, it was still in everyone's mind that in everyday life, we should also have some kind of discreet mark that would allow us to recognize each other as fellow ticklephiles~

Well, I've been trying to get this shirt, designed by CapnMad and incorporating feathers and the BDSM symbol sold on here for over a year, but haven't had much luck with my suggestions to do so.

spUjNfe.jpg

Well, I've been trying to get this shirt, designed by CapnMad and incorporating feathers and the BDSM symbol sold on here for over a year, but haven't had much luck with my suggestions to do so.

spUjNfe.jpg

Hypnotic design! I LOVE it :xpulcy:

Very good-looking model too, but you already know that ;)

Note that I'm not gonna make money from that shirt (it's some other company's shirt). Just thought it would be of interest to the TMFers. (wish I could get a commision...)

Note that I'm not gonna make money from that shirt (it's some other company's shirt). Just thought it would be of interest to the TMFers. (wish I could get a commision...)

At least a finder's fee :iagree:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back