• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THREE DAYS Until My First Paid Session

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

Thursday, three days from now, I will be having my first paid session.

Why? Because I wanted to experience it.... because curiosity... because of the desire to support someone I know and trust personally... because I can... because I want to know what it is like and because I know it will be FUN!

I said in a post that I wrote in February: How Serious Are We Really About Meeting Fellow Ticklers that I may be willing to play/ pay a professional, and I have done it. Me... WOW!

I've done a couple of things that I said I was willing to do in that post, and even though everything didn't end up with the best possible outcomes, I don't regret the experiences or meeting the people that I did meet. (I mean that!)

So- Thursday I have a 1 hour session as the lee, bound- and I plan to let myself be as free and as open as possible. (Frankly, I hope I am utterly destroyed LOL :D ) I am nervous and excited and I can't help but imagine all of the spots that can be found. I do have a tickle friend coming with me who I trust as well. And of course, I will most definitely give a detailed report of all of our hijinks. Might keep some of my most devastating spots a secret, of course.

Til then.... Oh my goodness! I am just a bundle of nerves. And I CANNOT WAIT! :blush: :happyhop: I CAN'T WAIT!

I am so bummed that I missed that thread, I just commented so maybe after your post here it will blow up again, but I'd love to get to know you and anyone else who wants to make friends more! I also cannot wait to hear, I'm on the Lee side of my switchyness right now so I am eagerly anticipating any details on what you choose to share :)

Good for you. Sounds like a blast and I hope a fresh pedi is in store as they wreck your feet pretty good and even have you in nylons for about 10 minutes!! ;)

I’ve been reading your recent tales as a ‘ler and really liked them, as you’ve got a very descriptive way of writing. Consequently, hearing your account as a ‘lee will be absolutely amazing! Best of luck with it, enjoy the ride and I, for one, look forward to hearing about it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’ve been reading your recent tales as a ‘ler and really liked them, as you’ve got a very descriptive way of writing. Consequently, hearing your account as a ‘lee will be absolutely amazing! Best of luck with it, enjoy the ride and I, for one, look forward to hearing about it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thank you for your kind compliments!

And everyone, thank you for posting. I can't wait! :bouncybou

Outstanding....I wish you an outstanding time and pray you get destroyed as well :)

Have fun

2 more days! Haha sending the most mischievous vibes of tickle destruction to gonwith you to this mystery Ler :2poke:. After an hour, every spot will be tingling mercilessly, and you will be soaring from all the laughter! :cheer: I'm jelly hahaha

Last edited:
2 more days! Haha sending the most mischievous vibes of tickle destruction to gonwith you to this mystery Ler :2poke:. After an hour, every spot will be strawberry pink, tingling mercilessly, and you will be soaring from all the laughter! :cheer: I'm jelly hahaha

I hope I'm not strawberry pink. That'd be very awkward and probably dangerous considering my dark complexion. :ermm: :)

Bahahahaha omg I meant like rhetorically, because, ya know, loads of tickles over a long duration bahahahahahah so sorry if I delivered offense! Never my intention!

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

Thursday, three days from now, I will be having my first paid session.

Why? Because I wanted to experience it.... because curiosity... because of the desire to support someone I know and trust personally... because I can... because I want to know what it is like and because I know it will be FUN!

I said in a post that I wrote in February: How Serious Are We Really About Meeting Fellow Ticklers that I may be willing to play/ pay a professional, and I have done it. Me... WOW!

I've done a couple of things that I said I was willing to do in that post, and even though everything didn't end up with the best possible outcomes, I don't regret the experiences or meeting the people that I did meet. (I mean that!)

So- Thursday I have a 1 hour session as the lee, bound- and I plan to let myself be as free and as open as possible. (Frankly, I hope I am utterly destroyed LOL :D ) I am nervous and excited and I can't help but imagine all of the spots that can be found. I do have a tickle friend coming with me who I trust as well. And of course, I will most definitely give a detailed report of all of our hijinks. Might keep some of my most devastating spots a secret, of course.

Til then.... Oh my goodness! I am just a bundle of nerves. And I CANNOT WAIT! :blush: :happyhop: I CAN'T WAIT!

Good luck and i hope you have lots of fun. hope they find that secret spot fast. I rememeber where it is. :)

We all share in your anticipation haha there is an electric excitement, especially this close!

I am looking forward to this too... what a great time is coming...!! :) I'm gonna get you GOOD...

Me too! I can't wait to tickle her!! :) She has a great laugh... Love it!! :)

Oh my how exciting!!! I am certainly excited to hear the aftermath of your adept tickle destruction of every spot on sunrise...if rumor is to be believed on this thread, there is a particularly sensitive spot just awaiting your discovery, Doll, :firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back