• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflexology Tickling Experience

TickleYeti

Verified
It's always incredibly rare that I get to post stories in this section, (I think this is my 2nd time) lmao tickle monster stranded in vanilla seas and all that.

Anyway, I've been looking into alternative styles of medicine lately, one of which being reflexology. I found a local practitioner who I got a good read off of as far as being safe and open. I warned her in advance that I was very ticklish and assured her that if she did tickle by accident, I wouldn't mind. Segue into the discussion of laughter as a powerful tool of natural healing.

Well, after some time soaking in a warm aromatherapy foot bath, the tickles started just as she was drying my feet, just chuckles and twitching, which caused her to chuckle and apologize. I was quick to reassure her, knowing that most practitioners in this area are taught that if the patient is tickled, they did something wrong. We moved to the table and I was laid out with my bare feet hanging slightly in the air within easy reach, the vulnerability made me a bit squirmy as she started. Now let me preface that the last story I posted, I was pronounced the most ticklish person the nurse had ever seen (heart ultrasound, basically a little pokey wand lubed and wiggled between every rib) that pattern holds true with my feet.

Reflexology has a zone mapped to every part of the foot for the rest of the body (just google a reflexology sole map) and she worked every area starting with (and spending the most time on) my toes. I have size 13W feet, my toes are proportionally long so as her deft fingertips stimulated and worked every centimer of every face of the toe, I was quickly reduced to shaking, helpless giggles. At this point I had gotten her comfortable that I wouldn't mind being tickled and so she quickly begin to chuckle with sympathetic laughter at my reactions, the most ticklish client she'd had (becoming the story of my life lmao). Did I mention that part of reflexology involves a gliding stimulation with the knuckles on the sole from heel to ball... At this point I am shrieking into a pillow, and she is heartily laughing and clearly having fun with it. I thought it wouldn't get more intense, but she pulled out what she called a 'sound wand' the tip of which vibrated intensely. This was directed back on my poor toes, as the shrieking elevated yet another octave, still muffled from my embarassment...

She then put my legs up on a wedge with my soles angled upwards and stood while she continued working my feet (they were oiled from the start btw) this new angle changed the dynamic subtly and I felt even more vulnerable, thus even more ticklish.

Suffice it to say that I spent an hour alternating between silent shaking laughter and peals of hysterics...I left feeling unimaginably relaxed and will certainly be going back!

Nice story. Kinda makes me want to go too.

Absolutely check it out, reflexology has amazing before. I guess my word of caution would be if you are just going to be tickled, maybe find another option? The providers are well trained in a serious modality, my perspective was that incidental tickling was OK, and a benefit, but it wasn't my primary reason to go.

Absolutely check it out, reflexology has amazing before. I guess my word of caution would be if you are just going to be tickled, maybe find another option? The providers are well trained in a serious modality, my perspective was that incidental tickling was OK, and a benefit, but it wasn't my primary reason to go.
*nods*

Sounds like a great time hahaha. I'm so curious about the benefits of reflexology! It sounds like you really like it? (For reasons other than just being tickled haha.) Do you recommend it? Why or why not?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back