• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susie Dent (talking again)

bredstix

TMF Poster
Saw repeat of Countdown yesterday morning and Susie was talking about tickling in dictionary corner for a good couple of minutes. Philippa Perry was the guest and I'm assuming it was Thursday or Friday's episode. It will still be on All 4 if any UK guys can capture the scene. Unfortunately I'm a dinosaur and lack the skills needed.

Just one last shout out to anyone in the UK who can capture this scene. It's a good one and would be a shame to go unnoticed. Once it's gone from All 4 it will be gone forever. Come on guys, I got faith in you.

Send me a link to the episode and I’ll record it right now for you. I just can’t find the exact episode

Just saw this on All4. It's the episode from Wednesday 14th, for anybody looking to clip it. It's about 25 minutes. All of the cast bar Rachael Riley mention being ticklish. It's unfortunate Rachel didn't say anything, would have loved a confirmation from her.

Just saw this on All4. It's the episode from Wednesday 14th, for anybody looking to clip it. It's about 25 minutes. All of the cast bar Rachael Riley mention being ticklish. It's unfortunate Rachel didn't say anything, would have loved a confirmation from her.

Hey, Karter!

What are the names of the women in the cast that said that were ticklish?

Just watched it myself Susie talks about the origins of the words tickling for about 2-3 minutes and then says that both herself and Philipa Perry who is a guest (think she's an author" said they both don't like being tickled and then Anne Robinson the host says "no neither" as it cuts back to her

There's no mention of where specifically any of them are ticklish but it's good if you like hearing people sat the word as Susie must say it about 10 times

Very disappointing though that Rachel didn't say anything

Just watched it myself Susie talks about the origins of the words tickling for about 2-3 minutes and then says that both herself and Philipa Perry who is a guest (think she's an author" said they both don't like being tickled and then Anne Robinson the host says "no neither" as it cuts back to her

There's no mention of where specifically any of them are ticklish but it's good if you like hearing people sat the word as Susie must say it about 10 times

Very disappointing though that Rachel didn't say anything

Thanks, my friend. It's really disappointing that Rachel didn't answer it ...

Another discussion as the word comes up again (Thursday 30th June). Susie talks of her fear of tickling, and only a cringe from Rachel as Christopher Biggins, the guest,, threatens to come over and tickle Anne Robinson.
Again, if anyone could capture the clip, that would be awesome. As well as the one above which has hopefully not already gone...

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/countdown/on-demand/72155-067

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back