• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Redhead and her Intense Tickler - AMA

Straps&Laughter

Verified
The last couple months have been a whirlwind for my girlfriend and ticklee, Dahlia -- she has been tied and tickled "in public" at a dungeon playspace, had her first MF/F experience with me and a darling friend, had her first tied down gang-tickle (MMFF/F) at a tickling fetish party, and enjoyed her first time as a 'ler as revenge on one of her particularly skilled ticklers from her gang-tickle (F/M).

She's falling in love with this kink, skulking the TMF to learn, exploring in my care on Fet... and has graciously agreed to join me in an AMA for all of you.

We trip all the triggers for things I see around the TMF, like redheads, tickling with tools, public tickling, group tickling, watching someone else tickle your significant other, F/F, M/F...

So here's your opportunity - ask us anything about our kink, her ticklishness, how I tickle her, etc. Address the question to Dahlia (her), Sam (me), or both.

Attaching a photo to prove this isn't trolling or made up; there are enough Clip-junkies (like me) on TMF that someone would 100% call these out if they were from a video out there ��

PicsArt_07-27-08.51.37.jpg

Looks epic! Exciting to hear of your guys interest!!! Hoping to hear more...
hm to Dahlia - What has been your favorite tickle experience so far?
hm to Sam - Whats the most intense treatment you've given her?
to both - what has your relationship been like, since trying this stuff?

Looks epic! Exciting to hear of your guys interest!!! Hoping to hear more...
Dahlia - What has been your favorite tickle experience so far?

Dahlia: I love each new tickle, its difficult to pick a favorite. But going to a public play space, like the dungeon was a favorite. Not having to keep quiet, being tied tight, while he's able to tickle as light or as deep as he wanted. The open space kept the air cool and my nerves a little on edge, which made it all that much better :upsidedow

Sam - Whats the most intense treatment you've given her?

Sam: That's really hard to pin down, because 'intense' can mean so many things. Her first time tied down and tickled was unforgettable because we'd been talking about it for a while but she had no idea how ticklish she actually was... and watching her find out while she couldn't do anything about it was HOT - still one of my favorite videos to revisit, and we've made several. The strongest reaction from her so far was being stretched out in a straight line, my hand clamped over her mouth to cover what I knew were going to be primal screams, while my friend scrubbed her soles with a hairbrush during our MF/F scene - evil, sadistic, intense, hot. I think my favorite high-intensity moment though is when we put a dowel behind her back and strapped her forearms to it... I started tickling under her arms and she realized how little she could actually move - high-pitched, frantic giggles broken by her just saying it over and over. "I can't move! I can't move!".

Both - what has your relationship been like, since trying this stuff?

Dahlia: From my perspective- It's ideal. I takes an immense amount of trust and I ask a lot of questions. But I love getting to see and experience his favorite things. It turns out I really, really love being tickled, and physical touch in general. Getting a tickle that makes me squirm and flinch a little when we're out, even just in line at the cafe, is like exchanging a super sexy secret. Getting to try more intense ticklish things just makes me hotter for him.

Sam: It isn't something that we really introduced, so much as baked in from the beginning. I brought up my kink early on in our flirtation, both from a D/s perspective and tickling in particular, and it matched with something she always wanted to explore and ended up loving more than she even guessed she would. To answer (what I think and hope might be) the heart of your question though - our whole kink dynamic strengthens and deepens our relationship. It gives us ways to express the intensity of feelings we have for each other, ways that words don't convey despite our best efforts. She is without a doubt the best relationship I have been in, and to put frosting on that cake, she is insanely ticklish and has fallen in love with being tickled both gently and mercilessly, both helpless and free to fight.

Dahlia: I love each new tickle, its difficult to pick a favorite. But going to a public play space, like the dungeon was a favorite. Not having to keep quiet, being tied tight, while he's able to tickle as light or as deep as he wanted. The open space kept the air cool and my nerves a little on edge, which made it all that much better :upsidedow

Sam: That's really hard to pin down, because 'intense' can mean so many things. Her first time tied down and tickled was unforgettable because we'd been talking about it for a while but she had no idea how ticklish she actually was... and watching her find out while she couldn't do anything about it was HOT - still one of my favorite videos to revisit, and we've made several. The strongest reaction from her so far was being stretched out in a straight line, my hand clamped over her mouth to cover what I knew were going to be primal screams, while my friend scrubbed her soles with a hairbrush during our MF/F scene - evil, sadistic, intense, hot. I think my favorite high-intensity moment though is when we put a dowel behind her back and strapped her forearms to it... I started tickling under her arms and she realized how little she could actually move - high-pitched, frantic giggles broken by her just saying it over and over. "I can't move! I can't move!".

Dahlia: From my perspective- It's ideal. I takes an immense amount of trust and I ask a lot of questions. But I love getting to see and experience his favorite things. It turns out I really, really love being tickled, and physical touch in general. Getting a tickle that makes me squirm and flinch a little when we're out, even just in line at the cafe, is like exchanging a super sexy secret. Getting to try more intense ticklish things just makes me hotter for him.

Sam: It isn't something that we really introduced, so much as baked in from the beginning. I brought up my kink early on in our flirtation, both from a D/s perspective and tickling in particular, and it matched with something she always wanted to explore and ended up loving more than she even guessed she would. To answer (what I think and hope might be) the heart of your question though - our whole kink dynamic strengthens and deepens our relationship. It gives us ways to express the intensity of feelings we have for each other, ways that words don't convey despite our best efforts. She is without a doubt the best relationship I have been in, and to put frosting on that cake, she is insanely ticklish and has fallen in love with being tickled both gently and mercilessly, both helpless and free to fight.

Dahlia: I hear you on a play space. It's so hard to devote some focus to keeping quiet and takes from the experience. A dungeon where I can howl and be fully immersed in the present is perfect! Haha good point on the cool air effect!

Sam: I love it! I can definitely see what you mean about that first realization, and the shock, nervousness and "omg what have I got myself into" expression the first time, but...having experienced a hairbrush...yes good call on covering the mouth bahahahah the dowel thing sounds so adorably evil! Like an unexpected bit of bondage that ya don't take seriously until ya try and put your arms down, and so simple too!

Both: love hearing how intrinsic tickling has been to amplifying your relationship, you are both very lucky to have each other and your friends are luckier still! I'm sure we all wish we knew ya well enough to talk meets hahahaha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back