• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6, Part 2 (a little FF/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 16 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6: Part 1

The drive to Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house seemed to take forever, but Jen figured that was because she was just so happy to see her mentor in person again. When Jen took a quick look at the clock upon arriving, she saw that just over fifteen minutes had passed since the end of Transporter Training. Although they were early, Rebecca got out and motioned for Jen to do the same. The two walked up to the front door of the house, and Jen rang the doorbell. Before long, it opened, and Layla stood at the entrance. “Hello, Miss Jen, welcome back!” the servant excitedly greeted Jen. “And you must be Miss Rebecca. Please come inside. I’ll show you to Mistress Wendy.”

Layla led Jen and Rebecca to the living room, and Tickle Mistress Wendy stood with a large smile upon seeing the two. “Jen! It’s so nice to see you again! And you too, Rebecca!” she greeted her mentee first, then her mentee’s host for the week. The Tickle Mistress came over and gave both a greeting hug.

“Hi, Tickle Mistress Wendy; it’s really nice to see you again,” Jen’s smile was slightly bigger than the Tickle Mistress’s as they hugged. “Thanks so much for inviting us to lunch. Sorry we got here a little early.

“Oh, don’t worry about that; I was hoping for it,” Wendy dismissed Jen’s concerns. After the quick hugs, she beckoned the two to come with her. “Layla, tell the others to put the food on the table.” As Layla scurried off to help serve the food, the Tickle Mistress and her guests made their way to the table. “So, Jen, how has your day been so far?”

“Well, I tickled Rebecca a little bit this morning before Transporter Training,” Jen took a devious glance at Rebecca.

“Yes, I was not quite awake, and she took advantage of that,” Rebecca matter-of-factly acknowledged before Jen told the short story.

“Well, I’ll be sure to keep my guard up,” Wendy smiled after hearing the story. “Anything else exciting happen?”

“We were going through the different types of specialized Transporter Training today, and they demonstrated the consequences of failing Seizer Training on us for the last few hours,” Jen informed the two as the food began to be served. “I got my tummy tickled for probably around three hours by what I think were Dungeon Tickler Trainees.”

“Ah,” Wendy raised an eyebrow, seemingly knowing what Jen was talking about. “I take it that since you are so upbeat, they didn’t torture you too badly.”

“Well, neither of my ticklers found my real weakness, so no,” Jen declined to name the weakness. “It was actually pretty fun.”

“I’m glad that you had fun; I’m sure you’re one of the few,” Wendy declared. “So, what’s been your favorite part of Transporter Training so far?”

Jen considered the question for a few bites before answering, “I think it would have to be testing the tickle spot machines that guess the most ticklish spot on a person. It was pretty fun, both when I was tickling my partner and when I was being tickled. And it’s really cool technology.”

“Yes, it is very useful and fun to use; we occasionally use similar technology in the Tickle Slave Training Academy,” Tickle Mistress Wendy agreed as the three ate. “And what has been your favorite part of the week overall so far?”

“As much as Rebecca has been really fun,” Jen smiled at her host for the week, “I think the most fun I’ve had was when I went back to Tummy Paradise. I tickled Dawn again before she tickled me back, and that was just tons of fun.”

“Oh, you went back there?” Tickle Mistress Wendy inquired. “You did seem to really enjoy it when I took you there, so I’m glad you got the chance to go back. Would you like to give details?”

“Well, Dawn was a ticklee for that day, so I started out by tickling her,” Jen eagerly explained. “I chained her arms above her head by a wall that they had set up, and then I just tickled all over her tummy. I started with fingers; then I moved on to feathers because Dawn’s outie is really sensitive to both of those. After I let Dawn have a few breaks because she was laughing quite a bit, I raspberried her for a while and used electric toothbrushes to push her to new ticklish heights. Then the timer went off, so I had to stop, but we both had tons of fun, and after she took some time to breathe, it was her turn to tickle me. She tied me to one of the tickle tables in there, and then she started off with her nails. Like me, she transitioned to feathers and then raspberries, keeping the feathers on my sides for some time. Her final tool was electric toothbrushes, and then she mixed the toothbrushes with bellybutton raspberries in a way that just drove me into hysterics. It was so fun to let myself lose ticklish control under such a talented tickler, and I loved every second of it.”

“I’m glad that you had such a fun time; I’ll have to keep that in mind for while you’re working at the Tickle Cartel,” the Tickle Mistress declared. “Any other good stories that you’d like to share with me right now?”

“Well, Rebecca has tickled me quite a bit, and one time, she locked me up on a rack in our apartment complex’s Fun Lobby for a few hours,” Jen told a story with her host in it. “She tickled me on several different spots for a while, and it was pretty fun to let loose and laugh there.”

“Well, it’s nice to hear again that you liked it,” Rebecca commented with a warm smile.

“Good to hear that Rebecca can tickle you to happiness as well as anyone else,” Wendy added. “Any more details on that, or any other stories?”

“Oh, I almost forgot,” Jen’s eyes got wide as she remembered another story. “On my first day, we went clothes shopping at a place called Cootchie Coverings, if I remember right?” Rebecca nodded to confirm that Jen had gotten the store name right, and then the storyteller continued, “Well, I got a bunch of crop tops and other clothes, and Rebecca just seemed to want to tickle me in each new set of clothes that I tried on. I never thought clothes shopping could be so tickly, and it only added to the fun.”

“That does sound fun,” Wendy replied. “Hey, speaking of clothes shopping, I think Queen Mistress Heather will have you and Maddie stay with me for a bit before you start working. If she does, I’ll have to take you both shopping, so we might be able to have some more fun like that.”

“That sounds great!” Jen excitedly responded. “And since you’ve been so kind to ask about my week, have you got any good stories?” Turning to Rebecca, “You, too, anything outside of when I was with you?”

Tickle Mistress Wendy allowed Rebecca a chance to go first, but Jen’s host deferred to the higher-class employee. “Well, I haven’t had anything too out of the ordinary for my job,” the Tickle Mistress notified the two. “I’ve had to punish a few tickle slaves for repeated bad behavior, but other than that, it’s been a pretty calm week for me.”

“And other than the tickling that you heard over the phone, Jen, and setting up general things for you, it’s just like the majority of weeks for me,” Rebecca made sure that Tickle Mistress Wendy was finished before she added her piece.

“You see, Jen, once you get into a regular job in the Tickle Cartel and out of training, work generally gets slightly less exciting,” Wendy attempted to explain why she and Rebecca did not have exciting tales as compared to Jen’s experiences. “At least at first, you will keep that excitement in your job, because everything will be new, but both Rebecca’s and my work consists of items from a fairly standard list. Your job is more likely to continue being new each day, since although you will be tickling people all the time for it, you’ll work with several different spots and several different types of people. However, Rebecca and I both have a general type of person that we interact with at work, which is not bad, because we become very good at that. Given your skills, I don’t think that your job will be either overly difficult or overly boring, but once you get to a certain point in your career, your job may become like that. But don’t worry about it; you’ll learn and adapt, or you can always switch careers if you find that you don’t like it.”

“Okay,” Jen had become slightly disappointed at hearing that jobs became monotonous, and even after the reassurances from Wendy, her attitude was still down from before.

“But let’s talk about something more exciting,” Wendy’s bright voice reflected her attempt to pick her mentee back up. “I’m sure that you’ve had an opportunity to tickle torture Diana in the tickle fights you’ve been having. Any particularly good stories from that?”

“Well,” Jen thought back on her tickle fights and recalled a good memory, “one time, during a tickle fight, Diana kept tickling me after I gave in, before the punishment for losing started. Since we didn’t have time to punish her that day for the infraction, I got to tickle torture her feet to start the next day off. Punishing her there for violating the rules of the tickle fight was tons of fun. I got her all over her feet, and I really tickle tortured her toes. You name a tool that works on ticklish toes, I probably used it there. Then later that day, I beat her in the tickle fight, so I got to punish her all over again.”

“Well, I think we can both learn not to tickle Jen after she surrenders in a tickle fight, especially if that’s what she’ll do,” Rebecca commented to Tickle Mistress Wendy, who nodded in agreement.

Soon after this, Jen ran out of her more interesting stories, so the three made small talk until they finished eating a little before 1:00pm. Rebecca informed Jen that they still had some time before they needed to leave for Gym Giggles, so the three went to Wendy’s living room. When Rebecca insisted that they all sit on the same couch, Jen realized that something was up, but went along with it, sitting in the middle as instructed by both of her current companions. “So, Jen,” the Tickle Mistress turned her mentee’s attention to her, “I spoke with Rebecca this morning to confirm everything for today, and she told me about your little escapade catching her feet off guard this morning.”

“WEHEHELL!” Jen squealed as a fingernail probed her side that was facing Rebecca. The ticklee tried to shoot an accusatory look towards her host, but it was slightly interrupted by the hint of a smile still on her face. Oh, and the poke on her other bare side; that widened her smile. Jen’s head whipped back towards Wendy, and once she was looking at her mentor, ten fingernails began dancing across the initial side. “HEHEHEHEY!” Jen laughed out as she turned back to Rebecca. The only result of that last turn was that the Tickle Mistress’s two hands joined in on the tickling, wiggling over the exposed side and onto Jen’s stomach. As Jen’s arms came down slightly to try and defend herself, the four tickling hands moved their ticklish attacks to the main part of her midsection. Unable to protect against four well-manicured sets of nails and not truly wanting to, the ticklee soon found herself allowing the tickling without complaint. “OHOHOHOKAHAHAY TIHIHICKLEHEHEHE MEHEHEHE!” Her laughter demonstrated her approval of the fingernail tickling, a technique that both ticklers knew she enjoyed. With all participants in the tickling having fun, the twenty fingers roamed the ticklish torso, at times getting squeals when they dipped into the bare bellybutton on their target. The tickling continued like this for a while, and then the wiggling slowed before stopping. After catching her breath from the tummy tickles, Jen looked at her ticklers with a flustered face and commented, “Well, you two certainly know how to tickle well.”

“And we know you enjoyed that,” Rebecca teased her guest for the week. “So, me getting back at you for earlier today wasn’t too bad for you, was it?”

“No, I suppose not,” Jen allowed before turning her flustered face to Tickle Mistress Wendy. “And you plotted this with her?”

“Yes, I did,” Wendy declared proudly. “You’ve always seemed to love laughing, so I thought it would be nice. And I was right; you just said it wasn’t too bad, so that means it was good.”

Jen tried to hide her smile, but with one corner of her mouth curled into a smile, both of her ticklers knew how she really felt. “Well, Tickle Mistress, I’m afraid that I think Rebecca will want to take me to my tickle fight soon, but before we go, I wanted to thank you for inviting us over for lunch.”

“Yes, it was wonderful,” Rebecca agreed with a very submissive tone. “Thank you so much for the kind invitation, Tickle Mistress.”

“It was my pleasure; I really wanted to see you again, Jen,” Tickle Mistress Wendy addressed her mentee specifically, and Rebecca’s face indicated no hard feelings about not being spoken to. “Speaking of which, would you two like to come back over for an evening here after Jen finishes her tickle fight with Diana?”

“I’m afraid that I cannot come tonight, but Jen is welcome to go if she likes,” Rebecca proclaimed before Jen could ask her anything.

“I’d love to come back here,” Jen addressed Tickle Mistress Wendy first, “as long as I can get here.” She then turned to her host and questioned, “Rebecca, why can’t you come back tonight?”

“Remember the public tickling that apartment property managers have to go through once a week?” Rebecca brought back up part of the financial discussion, and Jen nodded. “Well, tonight is my night to do that, so I have to be there. But, if Tickle Mistress Wendy can pick you up and bring you back, there will be no issue with you going. I’ll take you back to my place to get you an apartment key, in case I’m not done in the stocks by the time you get back.”

“Okay,” Jen agreed, turning to her mentor for her input.

“Give me a call when you get back to your apartment complex, and I will drive there to pick you up,” Wendy announced. “I’ll make sure to bring you back at a reasonable time, too, so that you can get up for your final day of Transporter Training. Does that sound good for you both?”

“Sounds perfect to me, except that I still have to get tickled tonight,” Rebecca threw the joke in at the end.

“I’ll look forward to it,” Jen’s smile was back to being as wide as when she woke up.

“Alright, then I will see you in a few hours, Jen,” Tickle Mistress Wendy broadcasted. “And Rebecca, best of luck to you in the stocks tonight.”

Rebecca smiled at the Tickle Mistress before she and Jen headed out, waving goodbye to Wendy. As her host drove her to Gym Giggles, Jen thought about the upcoming tickle fight with Diana, and she focused her mind on one thing: beating the Queen Mistress’ servant so she could tickle torture her toes again.

Next Chapter
Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6: Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back