• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wildest\weirdest tickle dream

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! This post was inspired by the "Deepest Darkest Tickle Fantasies" post ( sorry I forget by who ATM)

What's been your most wildest\weirdest tickle dream?

For me. It's been a while since I've had one, but would have to say, it was the one about me walking in the woods above my house and coming up on a woman tied to a tree naked. She was being tickled by another woman and I hid in a bush and just watched.

I believe I based a story off of that dream some years ago.

Well...my creepiest one is a recurring nightmare I had as a kid... I'd be in my room, but everything was darker, shadowed and ominous, some dude I didn't recognize would suddenly appear at my bedside, my blankets would disappear and with a malevolent grinned suddenly chant *haaaaaaaapy" and tickle my stomach sides, ribs armpits to death. No matter how I moved, I could never block or evade the tickles. The light would also change to like an orange/red glow. Then he'd stop, chant "saaaaaaaad", the lighting would turn blue, and the most abject despair I ever felt would completely encompass me, only to set the stage for him to go back to the happy chant and resume tickle torturing me. It would be several cycles of this before I would finally manage to wake myself up, in terror (loathed being tickled as a child, and was unnaturally ticklish)

Sorry, this is prolly a different vibe than what ya had in mind, but I've yet to have a tickle dream to top this one.

Well...my creepiest one is a recurring nightmare I had as a kid... I'd be in my room, but everything was darker, shadowed and ominous, some dude I didn't recognize would suddenly appear at my bedside, my blankets would disappear and with a malevolent grinned suddenly chant *haaaaaaaapy" and tickle my stomach sides, ribs armpits to death. No matter how I moved, I could never block or evade the tickles. The light would also change to like an orange/red glow. Then he'd stop, chant "saaaaaaaad", the lighting would turn blue, and the most abject despair I ever felt would completely encompass me, only to set the stage for him to go back to the happy chant and resume tickle torturing me. It would be several cycles of this before I would finally manage to wake myself up, in terror (loathed being tickled as a child, and was unnaturally ticklish)

Sorry, this is prolly a different vibe than what ya had in mind, but I've yet to have a tickle dream to top this one.

No need to apologize. It's a bit more creepy than I had in mind, but, it is interesting.

I was totally the same was when I was a kid, couldn't stand being tickled. My sister loved to take advantage of my ticklishness though.

Haha yea, I tried thinking of other dreams, but this one was all I could find haha now I used to be able lucid dream at will...if I could do that again...the dreams would be very pleasant haha

Haha yea, I tried thinking of other dreams, but this one was all I could find haha now I used to be able lucid dream at will...if I could do that again...the dreams would be very pleasant haha

That totally fine. Like I said: it was interesting.

I used to could lucid dream a little, had 2 or 3. I wish I still could, however, since being diagnosed with sleep apnea back before 2010, I rarely ever dream.

That totally fine. Like I said: it was interesting.

I used to could lucid dream a little, had 2 or 3. I wish I still could, however, since being diagnosed with sleep apnea back before 2010, I rarely ever dream.

Haha ya, I have quite a unique journey in relationship to all things tickling lmao

The best tickle dream I’ve ever had was about a teacher I had in HS. Let me set this up a little more.

The first time I saw her, I was literally too nervous to even speak to her. She was beautiful. Not in a trashy “hot teacher” way. She was classy, always dressed professionally, never a skirt too short. A real lady.

Even after the first time I took one of her classes it took me a while. What helped is the fact that she was really nice, and had this way of making you feel comfortable around her. Every guy in my school had a crush on her, and I’m pretty sure she knew, but she was really cool about it and never embarrassed anyone.

Onto the story. For some reason I’m hosting a gameshow, and she’s my co host. Yeah, weird right? We go to a commercial break and I start toward her.

She starts to giggle, and says “Billy.... Billy no!” I launch into tickling her and she falls to the ground laughing. I follow, never letting up, tickling her tummy. She’s laughing adorably, and kicking her feet. “Stahahahahahappp noooohohohohoho!”

I noticed her feet, then pulled off her heels, wrapped my arm around her nylon covered ankles, and started in on her arches. Behind me, she’s thrashing and giggling wildly, but not doing anything to stop me.

I ran into a couple years ago, and she still looked the same. She talked to me for a few, congratulated me on getting married and smiled before she finished shopping.

The best tickle dream I’ve ever had was about a teacher I had in HS. Let me set this up a little more.

The first time I saw her, I was literally too nervous to even speak to her. She was beautiful. Not in a trashy “hot teacher” way. She was classy, always dressed professionally, never a skirt too short. A real lady.

Even after the first time I took one of her classes it took me a while. What helped is the fact that she was really nice, and had this way of making you feel comfortable around her. Every guy in my school had a crush on her, and I’m pretty sure she knew, but she was really cool about it and never embarrassed anyone.

Onto the story. For some reason I’m hosting a gameshow, and she’s my co host. Yeah, weird right? We go to a commercial break and I start toward her.

She starts to giggle, and says “Billy.... Billy no!” I launch into tickling her and she falls to the ground laughing. I follow, never letting up, tickling her tummy. She’s laughing adorably, and kicking her feet. “Stahahahahahappp noooohohohohoho!”

I noticed her feet, then pulled off her heels, wrapped my arm around her nylon covered ankles, and started in on her arches. Behind me, she’s thrashing and giggling wildly, but not doing anything to stop me.

I ran into a couple years ago, and she still looked the same. She talked to me for a few, congratulated me on getting married and smiled before she finished shopping.

Yeah. The game show part is pretty weird, but, it's sorta hot.

Oh. I remembered another tickle dream I had when I was younger. This one sort of weird, so, go easy on me.

OK. I was at my grandmother's house and for some reason I was chasing the Pillsbury Doughboy around poking it's tummy.

I tore off a piece of a tortilla and it came to life. It was angrily chasing me down a stone dungeon and caught up with me when I got tangled in these ropes. The tortilla piece flung itself at my back and tickled me by rapidly rubbing against it. It really tickled a lot for how it happened.

Not the most interesting, but definitely weird.

I tore off a piece of a tortilla and it came to life. It was angrily chasing me down a stone dungeon and caught up with me when I got tangled in these ropes. The tortilla piece flung itself at my back and tickled me by rapidly rubbing against it. It really tickled a lot for how it happened.

Not the most interesting, but definitely weird.

Damn animate tortilla tickle mimics... hahahahaha

I had a strange dream while I was a kid that somewhat disturbed me, but also fascinated me a bit. I’d been having a recurring dream about my Mom being kidnapped and about to be foot tickle tortured. But THIS dream was different. I don’t know what caused my mind to go that way, but in this dream, it was my Dad who was getting it! To this day, I don’t understand WHY I dreamed it.

Hey Hallkogan, thats a cool dream, ever see her feet, bare in sandals or in nylons ? How old was she then and now ? Does she resemble anyone famous ? thank you for sharing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back