• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claudio's Unbearable Tickling Torture! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I stood facing the Mafia enforcer Claudio Massimo who had been recently arrested and needed persuasion to give the information about the consignments of drugs being illegally smuggled so who was in control of the operation and who involved, where they were based & the drugs stored but in three interrogations had proven uncooperative but I was fully confident I'd loosen his tongue having looked into his history and found a seriel womaniser the 29 yr old 6'1" very attractive man enjoyed the company of a prostitute Emilia and had located her and financially benefited from telling me something she'd inadvertantly discovered in one of their meetings!

"Hmmm Claudio seems you don't have much to say about anything at all and now gagged impossible to verbally respond, to be understood anyway and blindfold deliberately as being so magnifies every sensation and I will cut to the chase and tell you I've spoken to someone who knows you very well, intimately in fact and has told me you have a serious weakness Claudio, can't stand anyone touching your feet!"

"I see imprinted on the soles of these smart Gucci black loafer shoes the size 13 so big feet and stylish shoes but a question "Are you ticklish?" A rhetorical one as I know of course you are horrendously and saw your instant involuntary reaction to the question, squirming secured to the plinth so feet flexing but you know Claudio it's a hot summers night here in Milan so think your feet need to breathe so let me just slide off these shoes, there we are two black socked, manly smelling, sweat moist warm size 13 feet and very appealing they both are too and have to tell you I have a prefernce for sweaty funky feet and especially sensitive ones in sheer silk socks!"

I began feeling up Claudio's feet and taking time examining them as muffled verbal responses from him indicating his hating the personal violation of his feet so exposed and vulnerable with he helpless to do anything to stop it's happening! I rubbed my finger pads up n' down and back and forth numerous times over the soles of his feet, upturned feet so soles facing me! I taunted him how humiliating it had to be, secured and his weakness known being fully aware that it was going to be used against him, maximised and exploited by someone who got their kicks playing with guy's feet! His mufffled verbal responses increased but incomprehensible as I let him know!

"Claudio can't hear you but hearing a giggle so glad you're feeling happy and will certainly do everything I can to encourage that and let me tell you about these feet, well you know they tick all my boxes as they're a great shape, they're big masculine feet and Italian so garlic and onion in diet they have a rich and appealing smell Mmmmmm yeah definitely Claudio and still socked both warm n' sweaty, moist so lubed naturally and this makes them both so sensitive, yes you bet ticklish so like I say tick all my boxes and my job is to make you talk and you will later when you're tickled to do so but first gagged so you can't talk but can still be tickled, get ready to moan and laugh like a loon Claudio!"

I leaned into the socked soles of his feet and rubbed my face over them and smiled as reacting to instinct he fought to evade it and pull his feet away but no chance, both secured together right where I wanted them, right now in my face! I breathed in his manly foot stink ignoring his verbalisations just sniffing them which was torture for this alpha male anyway, humiliating, embarrassing and emasculating intentionally and gave a running commentary to him about how the smell and feel of them excited me!

He has no means of defending his helpless feet and anything I did to them; there was nothing he could do but take it and very gently, lightly and teasingly I explored the large socked soles of his feet and probed their sensitivity maddeningly not to deliberately tickle but to touch to tease and annoy and upset and was succeeding as verbally it sounded like he was really cursing me when not submiting to a laugh he was fighting to contain and deny me the satisfaction of hearing! I though determined finding his weakest spots and he reacted especially to arches caressed and toes grapsed and the balls of his feet stroked side to side! Strokes up n' down his soles got pretty delightful reactions too and I slowly inceased the stimulation adding fingers intent on making him suffer insidious ticklish torment!

"You really don't like your feet being tickled do you Claudio! I can't believe a tough guy like you as you have a reputation could be so flawed and dramatically as socks still on you and the tickling hasn't even started, it's going to drive you crazy, a hellish experience but you chose it being so damn subborn but later as I've said you'll be tickled to talk and might get help as quite like to see you endure a full body tickle and being simultaneously jerked off after maybe having had the feather stroke your dick n' balls a while driving you demented and desperate to shoot your load but denied it for a while and having eventually cum, being tickled mercilessly and driven berserk! Youl'll be desperate to talk Claudio!"

"Secured here the section under your dick n' balls will open and under it armed with a feather tip will be my assistant and as I tickle the soles of your barefeet Claudio he will trace the feather over your dick n' balls and you'll be in ticklish hell, I stroking the soles of your bare feet and under and in between your toes and he'll keep stroking and edging you with the feather. No respite as we intent on making you talk but like taking our time, the evil technique never fails Claudio! I love lightly tracing a feather quill up n' down super sensitive bare soles as well as finger tickling feet, wiggling bare feet with toes flexing seeing your soles wrinkle being in full tickle control and then he works his feather so you erupt your load having been teased perfectly so desperately horny and after you have cum, then he joins me and a bare foot each and interrogation tickling begins! We'll indulge in tickling your feet until you beg to talk!"

A change of pace so no tickling, caressing even touching his feet but staring at them I told Claudio we were similar as being predators who did our jobs with mischievous intent, to use and abuse people who caused trouble or needed teaching a lesson and he often using force and violence and my methods of persuasion or punishment from me more subtle but as effective on those worked over by me as most guys ticklish, some more than others and some like him off the charts but need not tell him that I accustomed to using and abusing guy's feet! Adding I had always wanted to torture tickle his feet even before learning of his hating it bur this knowledge making the prospect of indulging in doing so all the more inviting! His size 13 feet involuntaritly tensing and he unable to hide his gasps during my commentary all excited me so much as I told him!

"We're professional at what we do as we enjoy what we do right Claudio, you like intimidating and punishing people who don't toe the line, you a little more forcefully but no more sadistic than I am which is why knowing you hate your feet being tickled, you being extremely ticklish isn't ticklish enough Claudio. I want you unbearably ticklish, insanely ticklish so when I torture tickle you that you struggle and howl as I sadistically tickle you slowly and mercilessly where you can't stand being touched; all over these size 13 feet Claudio and making the torture as unbearable as possible as torture tickling mega-ticklish guys turns me on like fuck!"

I then began massaging both of his socked feet to make them both very hot n' sweaty and loved feeling them up and being non-consensual making doing it even more appealing and pleasurable and Claudio struggling unable to stop me as I told him, advising him to conserve his energy for when I was really focused on subjecting him to the worst kind of torture imaginable for him, an evil foot tickling and the sensations magnified with he being blindfold, this heightening them!

"I'm going to tickle you Claudio as slowly, methodically and unbearably as I fucking can, determined to drive you mad knowing you powerless, helpless to stop me and gagged your verbal indistinguishable but there's something I need to see and I reckon do to your feet you will not be expecting so let's now very slowly peel off these socks, slide then off from the heels to your toes and Mmmm now these feet smell aweome and as I thought a little grimy so needing a little wash. Ticklish feet smelling so raunchy my guess means licklish feet tasting so ripe! I am quite sure nobody but especially not another man has licked your feet, licked both soles and licked, sucked and nibbled your toes Claudio, I'd bet on that but a first time for everything so let's see how you handle a tongue lickling, I'd imagine it's being daibolical, I hope so anyway as I would hate for you to enjoy it!"

Claudio's feet looked awesome and so edible, feet I looked forward to washing with my tongue as the the scent of his hot, sweaty feet was potent as I sampled leaning closely to them both and holding each foot in turn licked both soles and their taste hit me immediately, his feet salty, sweaty and delicious! His struggling futile but as I told him exciting me as I relished tongue bathing each foot and his involuntary reactions to his soles licked and toes sucked and nibbled were all the encouragement I needed to make it an unbearable and unforgettable experience for him to endure!"

"Mmmmm you know Claudio it's one thing to torture tickle a man's feet and especially a heterosexual man but quite another to lickle them as coupled with the physical torment of it tickling; well lickling is the realisation that another man is being intimate with his feet as I'm being with yours and it will be sensual and involuntarily your dick will harden and later lickling when my assistant simultaneously feathers your dick n' balls will prove excruciatingly devilish a torment but right now my focus your feet and lapping and slobbering all over them as love to eat feet and lubed with my saliva and your sweat, ticklishness maximised in a way you won't believe until you endure it!"

I fully indulged in licking Claudio's size 13 feet with my experienced and ever enthusiastic tongue exploring every area of each foot methodically and diligently and focusing on real lickish areas which were Claudio's arches and toes so focused and fixated oral attention in these hot spots and his feet flexing and toes wiggling if meant to discourage me, having quite the opposite effect as I tongued his large bare feet and soon addicted to the taste of his sweat as I sucked each delicious toe and taking them in my mouth in turn and slipping my tongue in between his toes but the fact his feet being lickled drove him nuts invited me to exploit his undeniable weakness and telling him that I was so horny seeing it tickled him so badly, effectively!

"Oh Claudio does this lickle, you the macho and feared intimidating enforcer being so intimately violated by another man raping your feet and you completely helpless to stop it's happening with the relisation your size 13 manly feet are going to be licked and all your toes licked and sucked and nibbled and beyond your control to prevent it! Got to be so frustrating, embarrassing, humiliating but especially emasculating having another man's warm, wet tongue working over your size 13 feet, alternating feet and tickling so fucking badly having every toe sucked & nibbled!

I began slowly dragging my fingers up and down his feet and demonstrating how lubed they slid so easily the length of his soles from his heels to his toes forcing involuntary muffled giggling from him and told him I appreciating his liking being dominant over other people as my relishing being in complete and absolute control of him! I taunting him that to get me to stop he needing to beg me but his begging to be understood and appreciating that he being gagged for reasons beyond his control being unable to do so and tickled his feet with my fingers again as his laughter escalated!

I tickled Claudio's size 13 feet slowly and fast and played with his toes, his soles, and the tops of his feet. His laughter kept my dick rock hard as using tickling and lickling I was going to break him and enjoying every single damn moment doing so using and abusing his feet relentlessly and would be using a varietly of tickling tools to achieve in breaking him, so the feather, electric toothbush, fingers and tongue whilst savouring the smell of the Italian stallions appealing feet and delighting in seeing his toes clenching and splaying, his being in my complete control and the night was still young!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back