• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turning the Tables (EXPLICIT/EROTIC TICKLING/TEASING- F/M, F/F)

ODFC30

“Turning the Tables - A Tickle/Tease Study Gone Wrong”

Inspired by some conversations on here, I was looking for more stories that were "up my alley" in terms of my genital tickling and sexual tease/denial kinks. Thought I'd put this out there in case anyone else is interested ;)

This story was inspired by an animated short one of my TMF friends sent me ;). The video involves female erotic/sexual tickling and teasing. The woman is trapped in a machine that deviously torments her, with a drug being injected to heighten her arousal (and in my story, prevent orgasm). Two scientists - a man and woman - are in charge of her torment. But the man won’t let his female colleague watch and chastises her for being aroused at the experiments. The video ends very darkly, so I thought I’d put my own spin on the ending, inspired by the advice of a friend of mine on the Tickling Media Forum. (Anyone who is inspired to provide artwork is welcome! ;) LOL).

FYI: This story involves explicit male and female genital tickling (among other tickling) and orgasm denial/teasing.
If you’d like to see the video that inspired it all - it was created by an artist who goes by the name “BaronStrap” and the link is below:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/754746
My video starts before the dark ending hehe..enjoy ;)

CHAPTER 1: A RUDE AWAKENING
Waking up, Dr. Nate Brody was groggy and confused. He had just been in the middle of a research experiment when the lights went out - his lights. Trying to figure out what had happened, he opened his eyes, which fell upon the helpless victim he had been tormenting with his female lab partner, Dr. Marie Norton.

“What…” he began, trying to move and quickly realizing he couldn’t. He was only a few feet from their victim, who was currently passed out. He could scent her arousal, see her quivering flesh that trembled even as she slept. He couldn’t help but get hard at the sight of her. As the cold air chilled his erection and the rest of his naked flesh, he became panicked. Every part of him was exposed and vulnerable. His mind cleared and his situation became more evident.

“Hey! Hey! What the hell is going on?!” he shouted, pulling at his restraints. He knew this device all too well. It was the male equivalent of the box the woman was attached to, that was tickling and teasing her out of her mind, so much so that she had passed out again.

He heard footsteps, then saw his colleague approaching.

“Marie...what … what happened? Let me out of here…”

“Well, well, well,” Marie began, her arms crossed in front of her. “What have we here?”

“Stop fucking around and let me loose, damn it!” he said more forcefully, beginning to sweat. He could see in her eyes she had something to do with this.

“Just thought you’d like to experience our work first hand,” she replied with smirk, running one finger tip down his chest.

Realizing his helpless state, his eyes softened, beginning to plead with her.

“Look, Marie, I’m sorry about my remarks earlier. You can watch our subject if you want, I just wanted to make sure we were focused to get the correct results and-”

“Shhh,” she whispered, placing a finger over his lips. “I know what you thought, Nate. ‘My female colleague can’t control her hormones. Women!’”

He was about to protest when he saw her finger hover above the portable control panel she had brought over.

“Ah ah,” she warned. “With just my one little finger I can send you into excruciating torment that would make what we’re doing with our female subject look like a walk in the park.”

“Please, Marie, be reasonable,” he begged, his voice cracking.

“I am,” she said firmly. “We need male test results as well. What better way to get them then by testing someone who’s already aware of what our system does?”

“You can’t be serious,” he gasped, struggling in the restraints, noting his naked, helpless state.

“Oh, but I am,” she smiled. “And don’t tell me our test subject didn’t turn you on as well. Your erection was clearly outlined inside your pants as you dared to reprimand me for enjoying it too much.”

“No, Marie, please-”

“Enough,” she growled, pressing against his restrained body, her tight uniform outlining all her finest features. “I can’t wait to hear you beg and lose your mind the moment those drugs hit your system, your cock springing more erect than you’ve ever known. Your terror and desperation becoming worse, as you know what will happen, you know what the drugs coursing through your veins would do as you endure the constant tickling and teasing - you know there would be no hope for release.”

“Marie, NO, oh god, NO!” he whimpered, his body trembling under the light touch of her fingertip, which was tracing circles around his sensitive nipples.

“And I’m going to make you watch HER while you go through it - because I KNOW it arouses you to see her like that - to watch a helpless woman experience the same excruciating torment, and all while you were going through it at the same time.”

Walking to the mainframe, she picked up a set of ear pods and put them in, then picked up another set and put them into her partner’s ears.

“Testing one, two, three,” she teased, and he could hear her even more clearly. She picked up another pair and inserted them in the ears of the passed out woman. “You’ll be able to hear both of us in stereo - surround sound, Nate, isn’t that wonderful?”

“Let me go,” he whimpered, knowing the audio teasing would be almost as bad as the physical torture for him.

“I think we should wake up our sleeping beauty, don’t you, Nate?”

With that, she returned to the control panel and pressed a button, the needle inside the machine releasing an injection that made the woman gasp wide-eyed as she awoke.

“Oh god...ohhhhhh who are you? Please not again!” the woman cried, her body already trembling. Marie ignored her pleading, instead whispering to Nate, knowing he could hear her through his ear pods.

"Just look at her, all helpless...trapped for hours in the machine's devious grip.."

The machine positioned itself over Nate, who was becoming increasingly aroused by the sound of the woman begging and the site of her struggling. He could smell her arousal even more, watching her squirming and hearing her deafening begging through the headphones at the same time. He knew his (former) partner's sexual kinks - he always thought she enjoyed the work too much. And he knew from their prior experiments how much she enjoyed inflicting torture even more on men...he knew what he was in for...

Marie pressed a button and the cycle began on the woman. A second dose of drugs were injected into her system and Nate knew all too well what they would do to her. Through the ear pods he heard her gasp and begin to plead as the suction tubes again brought her nipples to impossible hardness and expansion, making them incredibly vulnerable to the light teasing they had been inflicting for the past 12 hours. Then the tendrils released, and the real torture began.

"Quite a lovely sight, isn't she," the female scientist winked at him, seeing he was beginning to squirm. "You know, you pretend you don't like this, you pretend like I'm some out of control female that lets her lust drive her actions - but look at you, Nate. You're already hard just watching you. You're a big phony - and I won't let you make me feel bad about enjoying our work anymore. As a matter of fact, I can't wait to see how you respond...interesting isn't it? Becoming the test subject, know every little thing that will happen to you."

Her voice ran in his ears as he watched the machine heat up, focusing attention on her overstimulated and terribly sensitive clitoris.

"My favorite part," the scientist whispered as she pressed another button, increasing the suction. The woman pleaded with her.

"Oh god, no! No! Not again! It's too sensitive!"

Marie grinned as she watched the tendrils release and begin to softly tickle and tease the engorged nub. Marie began to remove her lab coat and uniform, unclasping her bra to reveal her milky mounds, her pert nipples hardened and aroused. Making her way over to Nate, she slipped off her underwear and Nate could smell her arousal as she now stood completely naked, her as and breasts giggling and driving up his arousal. Bringing her panties up to his face, she tickled his belly lightly, making him inhale deeply. Then she continued her commentary.

"Just think of it, Nate...Thousands upon thousands of nerve endings all being stimulated right to the brink of pleasure just by teasing and tickling that little nub," she whispered.

The trapped woman squirmed, begging - terribly aroused and desperately wanting release - not just from the torture, but from the trapped pleasure she was experiencing. Those almost silky tendrils pleasured her nubbin in ways she'd never felt before. Every stroke across the sides and tip sent jolts of erotic pleasure through her system.

"Please! It...ahhhhahhh...it...t-tickles! It’s not enough! I need...Please! I need to....ohhhhhh"

She bucked and moaned as the tendrils moved faster. "PLEASE...OH GOD...WHY??...WHY ARE YOU T-TORTURING ME?! W-WHY WON'T YOU...LET ME CUM!!!"

Marie laughed, looking at her former partner.

"Look at them go - I think we've quite perfected it, don't you? The way we've been able to make the clitoris grow to almost a tiny cock - making it so vulnerable to these ticklish delights."

"Marie," Nate rasped, his cock flexing and dripping precum as his body shuddered at the site and sound of the tortured woman. "Marie, let me go. We can work it out." She ignored him, continuing to tease him with her words.

"Do you see her clit bulging inside the little torturous tube, Nate? And you know exactly what kind of tendrils are tickling that helpless bundle of nerves...those soft, silicon tickling tendrils scraping over her clit, giving her only the lightest touch, then moving faster and faster, until she's convinced she'll cum..."

“Let me go,” Nate implored, trembling.

"But we both know she won't,” Marie continued. “That's the whole point of this, right Nate? To explore and perfect interrogation techniques without leaving a mark on the person. I bet she would do anything to make that tickling and teasing stop - to have just the slightest trickle of orgasmic pleasure ripple through her pussy."

"Stop it!" Nate cried, trying to maintain composure but failing miserably. Her words were making the ache in his cock work. His nipples were erect, and his skin felt hyper sensitive.

“Tickle tickle tickle,” she whispered, running her nails up and down his chest and stomach, flicking his overly sensitive nipples, teasing tickling them over and over until he began to whimper and beg.

"Ahaha...Let me go. Ahaha...Let me go right now," Nate growled more urgently, squirming as Marie ran her nails up and down his ticklish chest and stomach.

“Tickle tickle tickle that ticklish soft flesh of yours...I know it turns you on.”

“Stop it, please!” he begged as her nails continued to run over his hardened nubs. Flick Flick Flick.

“Tickle tickle,” she whispered, lightly running her fingers over his belly before finally stopping and moving back to the controls. Then he saw her reach toward the other panel.

"Oh no...please no...don't do that...Marie, please, think about this..."

She just smiled and pressed a button. The tubes descended from the machine - two latching on to his nipples - the third a much larger tube that suctioned just the head of his cock for the moment.

"Oh god, NO!" he screamed.

"But I haven't even done anything yet," she smirked, watching his body break out into a sweat.

"You won't get away with this," he rasped through gritted teeth.

"Oh but I will," she smiled. "You see, I've been authorized. It seems a number of women in our facility are tired of your "slut shaming" attitude and it's been decided you need to learn a lesson about how to treat women in the workplace, Nate. So...here it is..."

He looked at her with pleading eyes, his mouth agape in disbelief. Overhead, there was an observation level to the lab, which had previously been covered. He watched as the metal shield pulled away to reveal several of his female coworkers (and a few male ones) watching intently, peering down onto the lab below.

"PLEASE! DON'T LET HER DO THIS!" he implored to his colleagues, but they only stared at him, some beginning to remove their lab coats and clothing as they prepared to watch the scene unfold.

“Seems you were wrong about the peep show, Nate,” Marie smirked.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
I think we have very similar kinks. Which is why I love this. Can't believe there have been no posts since this came up. Always like it when there is a link involved with the story. Kudos~ on a wonderfully told extended story line.

I think we have very similar kinks. Which is why I love this. Can't believe there have been no posts since this came up. Always like it when there is a link involved with the story. Kudos~ on a wonderfully told extended story line.

Thanks :) Was seeing if there was interest, maybe I'll post the next part and see what happens LOL. Glad someone likes it so far ;)

“Turning the Tables - A Tickle/Tease Study Gone Wrong”
CHAPTER 2: HER PREDICAMENT (Heavy F/F sexual tickling/teasing here)

Nate decided to shut his eyes, not wanting to see them or the woman in front of him who was already being tormented. But he couldn't shut out her screams and begging, which only turned him on more and more. He shook his head as he felt the drug being injected into his system. His eyes shot open wide - this is what it felt like? He screamed.

“GAHHHHHH!” he cried, thrusting his hips upward.

“Oh my, he seems to be reacting much more intensely than the female,” Marie noted as her colleagues above nodded, some of them beginning to partner up and caress each other. “Perhaps you want to rethink your theory of males being the stronger sex, eh, Nate?”

Groaning, Nate felt his body surge with unbearable arousal. He wanted to talk back, to fight, to tell her she was wrong. But he couldn’t. He was already a hot, trembling mess and she hadn’t even begun.

“Now the fun begins for you,” she smirked, pressing a button. He screamed as the suction on his nipples increased, dragging them into the tubes, making them expand. “Tell me, are your nipples sensitive?”

He growled, shaking his head.

“I think you’re lying, Nate. Let’s find out, shall we. We are scientists after all - we have to confirm the data.”

She pressed another button. Nate looked up to the ceiling, squeezing his eyes shut as the tickling tendrils began to massage his elongated nipples. Being stretched taut, the nerves in his nipples - already a huge erogenous zone for him - were hypersensitive to the tickling tendrils as they stroked around the hardened peaks. He began to grunt, bucking his hips.

“Hmm...seems like they’re very sensitive, Nate,” Marie replied. “Perhaps even more sensitive than our female victim here...very interesting.”

Nate panted as the machine continued to tease his sensitive nubs. He never liked to admit it, but he could cum just from nipple stimulation alone. After several minutes of this pleasurable torment, along with feeling his cock jerking in need, untouched, he truly began to panic - the realization of what was being done to him was setting in.

“Say it,” Marie demanded, teasing her nails over his sucked-in belly. “Tell me how sensitive your nipples are.”

He struggled for a few moments, trying not to give in. But her incessant teasing and tickling, combined with watching both her naked frame and the female test subject’s torment, made him break.

“Alright, alright, they’re sensitive - now please stop!” he begged. His body was trembling, sweat dripping down his forehead and trickling down his neck and chest. He moaned as she continued to tickle and tease him.

“That’s it...just enjoy, Nate,” Marie smirked, pressing another button. “If your nipples are that sensitive, I wonder what those soft tendrils will do to that sensitive cockhead of yours. Let’s find out shall we?”

He whimpered, beginning to beg, unable to stand anymore.

“Don’t do this,” he gasped, “Uhh...no...no!”

The tube began to suck on the tip of his cock. It twitched and grew, plumping to an impossible size. He was uncut, and the foreskin was gently pulled back as the suction increased. Marie smiled, knowing how sensitive his uncut cock would be.

“Hmm...now what is this?” she asked out loud, turning her attention to the female. “It seems her watching you being tortured is increasing her own arousal.”

Marie turned to the woman in the machine. “Tell me, dear … does it arouse you to see the man who was torturing you go through the same fate?”

“Uhhhh...please, just make it...hahaha...make it stop!”

“Admit it. Admit that the site of him tortured and aroused gets you even closer to cumming…”

“No...no I’m not like that ....I’m not ...OH GOD!!!”

Marie pressed another button and another device came out of the machine - a phallous-shaped vibrator.

“Do you know what’s so special about this vibrator, dear?” Marie asked the woman sweetly. The woman shook her head, whimpering as she gazed down at the device. “You, see these tiny, tiny specs on the side - they’re micro brushes. They’ll tickle and tease every inch inside you, and I when they find your G-spot...mmmm...you’re going to love it.”

“OH MY GOD ...DON’T!”

“Then confess! Confess that watching him being tortured turns you on!”

“OHHH OHHH”

She pressed a button and the vibrator positioned itself just at her quivering opening - her legs spread wide as two clamps pushed them apart. The tickly feel of the brushes as the artificial silicon cock vibrated against her pussy sent her reeling into madness, shivering and whimpering as the brushes continued to tickle her stomach and sides, the tendrils rasping lightly over her nipples and clit.

“UHH...UHHHH AHAHA HAHA NONO NONO!!” she whimpered.

On the observation deck, Marie’s colleagues were mostly stripped down by now, in various states of erotic embraces. A man suckled on his female colleagues' nipples as they fucked slowly, their eyes focused on the two subjects below. Two women were in a 69 position, licking each other’s slits as the moans and begging increased their arousal. An orgy of bodies writhing, moaning, tickling and stroking made both victims shudder and blush - knowing they were the cause.

Nate shook and trembled as his nipples continued to be tortured, but otherwise remained untouched as he watched the female victim breaking. Precum dripped from his slit steadily as he panted at the sights and sounds in front of him.

“CONFESS!” Marie demanded, inserting the device a centimeter inside the helpless victim.

“AHHH!” she screamed, feeling the bristles begin to tickle the sensitive interior of her wet and throbbing pussy. She had to cum, she should have been cumming right then and there - but she couldn’t. And she wouldn’t. And she knew that now for certain. Her mind spun. Her body shook and arched as she finally gave in.

“I CONFESS I CONFESS!!” she shouted breathlessly. “JUST MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT...OH GOD I NEED TO CUM, PLEASE!”

“What do you confess,” Marie demanded, pressing the button again to insert it half an inch inside her. It was getting dangerously close to her G-spot.

“IT TURNS ME ON! IT TURNS ME ON TO WATCH HIM GET TORTURED! I’M SO CLOSE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

“Very good, dear,” she replied with a wicked smile. The woman’s eyes pleaded with her, then widened in horror as she saw her torturer was about to press the button again.

“WAIT! NO...NO! I DID WHAT YOU ASKED! DON’T DO THIS-OH DEAR GOD NO!!! N-AHHHHHHH!”

Her scream nearly shattered the glass in the room as the vibrator pushed completely inside her pussy, filling her and tickling her inner walls with its tiny spinning brushes. As she bucked to get away, it only made things words. She felt it adjusting inside her, searching, as if it were programmed…

“Ah, here we go,” Marie smirked, watching the scene unfold.

“HAHAHA! OH GOD NO NOT THERE, NOT THAT - THIS IS TORTURE- PLEASE! NO NO WHY CAN’T I CUM?! OH MY GOD IT’S TOO MUCH!”

Marie turned her attention back to her colleague, who was panting and staring at the poor woman’s predicament. The tendrils continued to stroke his nipples but his cock remained untouched, the precum dripping into the tube continuously, the head bulbous and red.

“It’s found her G-spot,” Marie informed him, although she really didn’t have to. It was obvious to everyone that the woman was reaching her limit. “Those little tiny bristles we perfected are now spinning deliciously on that inner spot that’s connected right to her clitoris. All that tension, all that need, building and building with no place to go. Her pussy is so tight now, it’s almost suckling the machine...here have a look.”

Marie moved a TV monitor over to Nate's view. There were close-up cameras attached throughout the machine, and this particular view was a close up on her pussy. He could see the details of her clitoris being tickled and teased as it twitched in the tube. And her soft labia were parted now, bright red with arousal, her inner lips flushed. The vibrator spread her obscenely and he could see her juices trickling out of the glorious entrance.

“Look at that sensitive pussy suckling and quivering,” Marie smiled, pointing to her outer and inner labia, and the way they quivered, clenched and unclenched in need. “I imagine a pussy that aroused would feel heavenly around that throbbing cock of yours,” she added with a wink. Nate threw his head back in despair, her words and the sights and sounds of the woman in front of him driving him mad. And they hadn’t even touched his cock yet. It only got worse when he saw Marie beginning to touch herself, pinching her left nipple while her right hand reached down to stroke her pussy and rub her clit.

“Please...please don’t do this,” he whimpered, begging.

“But I need to collect more data," Marie smirked...

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE CONCLUSION...
CHAPTER 3: HIS PREDICAMENT (lots of erotic/cock tickling F/M)

“Please...please don’t do this,” he whimpered, begging.

“But I need to collect more data - I need to find out whether your sexist assumptions are true or not, Nate. I mean look at her…”

Nate shut his eyes, shaking his head. Marie frowned, pressing a button on the portable panel she had dragged over. His eyes opened wide. He could only blink now - he was unable to shut them. Such was the precision and control they had over their victims.

“Look at her Nate,” Marie demanded again, moving her hand back to her own pussy. “Look at all we’ve put her through, all her body has taken. And then look at you. Already a begging, pathetic mess before we’ve even begun to truly torture you with this pleasuring device. Admit it - women are the stronger sex.”

“I admit it,” he gasped, hoping against all odds that she would set him free.

“Say it,” she demanded, scraping her nails over his sensitive belly, arousing and tickling him as his cock jerked in the tube untouched.

“WOMEN ARE THE STRONGER SEX!” he shouted, squirming and sweating under her touch.

Marie looked up at her colleagues with a smile. “That didn’t take long,” she laughed, tickling his ribs and sides lightly as she assessed him. “Now...where were we.” She poised a finger over one of the buttons on the panel.

“NO! PLEASE! I ADMITTED IT! I DID WHAT YOU WANTED! LET ME GO!”

Marie chuckled. “Now how would you ever learn your lesson if I let you go now?” Winking at him, she pressed the button. “If you think what’s happening to her is bad, just wait until you feel those soft bristles on your frenulum and balls...and inside that weeping slit.”

“WHAT?! NO! NONONO DON’T! NOT THERE! OH MY GOD!”

Underneath, another device elongated, with a small whirling brush, positioning itself just under his balls, then pressing against them lightly, tickling the aching sacks that twitched, seeking a release that wouldn’t come.

“OHHH NO...NOT MY BALLS..PLEASE, IT’S TOO SENSITIVE! IT...OH GOD IT T-TICKLES SO BADLY! YOU NEED TO STOP! STOP! OH GOD! NOT THERE!”

His balls quivered, trying to release their pent-up contents, but it was futile. The drugs were doing their job - heightening arousal while preventing that final sweet release. He squirmed, twisting his hips as much as the restraints would allow. He felt clamps, which came out of the sides of the machine, latch onto his hips and hold him him down, still allowing him to squirm but not much, forcing him to endure the pleasurable torment.

Marie eventually slowed down the brush’s speed, as she wanted him to be more focused on his next most exquisite torture. Changing the image on the screen, Marie showed him a closeup of his cock, the tip and half the shaft now encased in the tube. He saw the familiar tendrils, but there was something different - they were vibrating...and there were what looked like tiny holds along the entire shaft of each tendril.

“You see those holes,” Marie explained. “They’re not really holes. They’re tiny bristles, like the ones teasing and tickling our female victim’s vaginal canal. This will be a whole new sensation for you...especially when that one there eases inside your gaping slit.”

“NO NO! NOT THERE, DON’T DO THIS! YOU CAN’T -OHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD! MAKE IT STOP!”

The tendrils had reached their target and were massaging his throbbing tip, tickling along the sensitive head then underneath to his frenulum. He began to laugh and moan as the tube sucked his entire cock inside, the ticklish pleasure eased over his fully erect shaft. Stroking. Vibrating. Tickling.

“Tickle tickle tickle,” Marie taunted, her fingernails raking over his trembling flesh, easing over his chest and stomach then down his sides. “I know what turns you on, Nate. You’re going to beg me to stop … then beg me never to stop if I would just let you experience that sweet sweet burst of pleasure…”

“NO HAHAHAHAHAH NOT THERE!” he screamed as he felt a devilish tendril slip inside his slit, eased by his precum. She dug in harder, rasping her knuckles into his ribs, wanting to feel his reactions in her own body.

“Oh god, Nate, mmmm...I could cum just from teasing you like this...tickle tickle tickle…”

Marie began rubbing her wetness over his thigh, pressing against him so her clit would be in contact with the hairy flesh.

“NOOOO! PLEASE!!” he screamed, jerking and squirming as much as the restraints would allow. His cock was teased and tickled inside and out, driving him insane with maddening pleasure. Feeling Marie’s wet heat teasing right below his cock made it even worse.

Marie pressed another button and the machine activated the feet tickling device. This one felt light several tongues lightly lapping at his sensitive arches and toes. He laughed and moaned, the sensations building. Then she turned the brush underneath his balls back on, causing him to yelp and squeal as the soft feather-like device rasped against his aching, soft sacks.

“Tell me what you need, Nate, beg me,” she demanded, moaning as she suddenly removing one of the suction cups on his nipples to tickles and tease it with her tongue and fingers.

“STOP IT! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!”

“Is that what you really want?” she asked, looking up at him as she stroked his erect nipple, flicking the nub lightly.

“OH GOD I DON’T...AHHHHAHAHA!”

“Tell me what you really need, Nate. Beg for it. I want to hear it. You know what I need to hear.”

“UHHHH! I-I...OH GOD MARIE, I...I NEED TO CUM! PLEASE...PLEASE LET ME CUM...NO MORE OF THIS. I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE! YOU HAVE TO STOP! YOU HAVE TO LET ME CUM!”

“I have to?” she asked, arching an eyebrow as she dug her nails into his belly. His cock grew to another two inches, giving those teasingly soft silicon tendrils about eight inches of flesh to tease. One stroked up a particularly throbbing vein, while another attacked his frenulum, ever flick making him moan and beg for release.

Flick. Flick. Flick. His cock was oozing precum, which only caused the tendril inside his slit easier access to slide in and almost out - essentially fucking his cock with its ticklish softness and devious bristles. It tickled him, aroused him to unbearable heights - and more than anything, made his need for orgasm more and more urgent.

“Mmm..this is quite effective, would you say, Nate?” Marie teased, moving down to tickling his inner thigh, then up to move her nails over his ticklish hip. She increased the speed of the tendrils over his nipples and cock - faster and faster they slipped and slid along his quivering flesh, teasing him in a way no real person could.

Nate was shaking, sweating, pleading, his hips thrusting as much as they could into the devious tube of torment - his cock purple and engorged to the limit, his shaft bulging and pulsing as if it were cumming - but it couldn’t. It was kept right there, right at the moment before ejaculation. He hung there, trapped in the incredible tension, gasping and laughing at the ticklish sensations then suddenly moaning and crying out in desperate need.

“OH PLEASE...I NEED IT! PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU MARIE! OHHH-HAHAHAH! INSIDE MY COCK - IT’S TOO MUCH! AHAHA! MY BALLS - SO FULL - I’M A-AHAHA ACHING! I CAN’T - I C-C-CAN’T S-STAND IT! IT’S SO….T-T-TICKLISH! P-PLEASE! YOU’VE GOT TO STOP THIS! YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS!!!! I NEED TO AHAHA! I NEED TO C-CUM! PLEASE LET ME!!”

On and on his laughter and begging went, as did her tickle talk and teasing fingers roaming all over his flesh. Rubbing hard into his thigh, she reached one hand down to firmly flick her clit, moaning into his ear as she quivered and came against him, causing him to weep and moan pitifully.

“You wish you could feel my pulsing pussy against that tortured cock of yours,” Marie rasped, gasping and moaning as she got off on his desperation and need, from the power she now held over him. He shook his head, nodding in desperation, her voice echoing in his ears, arousing him even more. Her pussy drenched his thigh, her scent maddening him further as he bucked and begged desperately. Hearing and seeing the colleagues above in an orgasmic orgasm only heightened his sex-crazed state further. They were getting off on his torture, as Marie did. It was all too much to bear.

Marie continued to taunt tickle him, allowed the devices to whirl over his flesh unbearingly until finally he passed out. Marie, flushed with pleasure, looked pleased, as did her colleagues, and even moreso when she found the poor tortured woman still hadn’t reached her limit.

“Women are the stronger sex indeed,” Marie smirked, making a notation in her log. She slowed down the machine until it was only teasing the woman’s nipples and clit lightly, keeping her trembling but nowhere near as intense. The soaked dildo slipped out of her, her pussy throbbing and clenching in need. Marie walked over to her, lightly running her nails down the woman’s taut stomach.

“Don’t worry, when he wakes up, I’m going to give you the biggest orgasm of your life dear,” she winked, tickling her lightly.

“Ohhhh ohhh please,” the woman moaned.

“Rest now...we have a long day ahead of us.”

“Please...please turn these off...I’m so sensitive … my nipples … my clit...I can’t.”

“Shhh...we need to keep you in an aroused state, but I promise it won’t be long until that quivering sex of yours finds fulfillment. And you will find it...over and over and over...I hear a person is much more ticklish after they cum…”

“Oh my god,” she gasped, pulling at her restraints.

“No help from god or anyone else I’m afraid,” Marie winked. “Just enjoy. The fun has only just begun…”

“Oh god...no...please….please let me go! Please!”

Marie chuckled and sat back, watching the woman beg and plead as she waited for her colleague to come to. The fun was just beginning...

THE END? ;)

OMG! :yowzer: They have the alien tickler women's tubes!!! :D
Excellent story! Absolutely loved it!

OMG! :yowzer: They have the alien tickler women's tubes!!! :D
Excellent story! Absolutely loved it!

LOL Thanks so much - yes, those alien tickler tubes do come in handy hehe. (Did you watch the video? The graphic detail of how her clit was pulled into the tube and then tickled by those soft tendrils reminded me of your "All-Male Hilarity" story ;) It also inspired me to make the male equivalent of those pleasure torture devices hehe).

Have you tried reaching out to the artist over at Newgrounds? This would be lovely to see as well.

Have you tried reaching out to the artist over at Newgrounds? This would be lovely to see as well.

Wasn't sure how to contact the artist - but feel free to recommend ;) I don't know if he does much /M stuff but maybe he'd give it a whirl ;)

What an amazing story!! So hot!! Love all the little tendrils tickling his cock! Also the little tickle brushes tickling inside her pussy, so good!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back